Myntra.com

Myntra.com Employee Reviews

Best Place to work
Visibility & Merchandising (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaFebruary 6, 2020
Work With Fun, learning and we have to learn more things in myntra as
Work Culture is also best experienced in my life. I Can't face any hardest time in myntra.
Fun work place
Sr- SQV (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 2, 2020
Very nice place to work Myntra, you will get nice time to relax and work.
Managements are very cool and calm so you will get all the freedoms to take decestions
Pros
Free Lunch
I have mixed feelings
Scrum Master (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 15, 2020
I have mixed feelings about this place. May be I am comparing it to the US companies I have worked at. My work load was relatively light and I love the management better in US as compared to India.
Friendly culture
Assistant Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJanuary 14, 2020
This company is too good for Associate level becoz the promotion level is too slow here .I am leaving this company due to too less sallry .The culture of this company is too good as friendly .
Fun place
Content Writer and Editor (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJanuary 10, 2020
Could enhance my skill of content writing esp in the field of textiles, apparel & footwear. Management is supportive. Pro - free lunches & snacks :) 5 star!
Good work culture
Senior Assistant Customer Support (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 7, 2020
Nice people. Seniors supports you, nice office feels very positive. Company gives us party for relaxation.alternate shifts.provide foods and additional snacks will be available at office.
Software Development Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 31, 2019
Good work-life balance with nice benefits and salary. The manager who comes to you is based on your luck. The rest all is good. Free food all day.....
Escalation desk process and CEO escalation
Case Manager, Backend (Former Employee) –  Bommanahalli, Hosur Road, KarnatakaDecember 27, 2019
Back-end escalations and last point of contact. CEO escalation.

Process includes calling and emails responses to customer.

Following up with stake holders and taking judgmental decisions for business.
Best experience Of Myntra.
Senior Dexter Assistant (Current Employee) –  Surat, GujaratDecember 20, 2019
Best company of India.

Free work environment.

Gives more opportunity to forward your courier.

Job satisfaction for the employee.

Minimum qualifaction graduation compulsory a person do have for promote above post.
Excellent Company to work with great working culture
Operation Manager (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiDecember 10, 2019
Myntra is geat place to work. Its great company with who works with great kind of work culture and ethics and great kind of creativity with excellent work life balance with great fun.
Good work stress free but when coustmer not pick call or cut phone then problem
Dilvery executive (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh sector 14December 5, 2019
But I'm leave the job some family problem I'll do job only one day but now I want to do job again pls help working in myntra is a stress-free job good company honest and timely pay the money
It's very good..
Computer Operator (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaDecember 2, 2019
I working market place in most power full in the team. Good spe and most manger and have t
his place.
Wonderful market place in work and heard full works in this place..
Iam proved of working myntra team..
Team Leader
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 29, 2019
I was handling the IT support team who were reporting to me at the warehouse IT infra structured environments. It was much sophisticated IT environment been setup for the users.
Good
Team captain (Former Employee) –  Kudlu Gate Hosur Road, KarnatakaNovember 26, 2019
Very excellent company to work.
Work culture is very good. We get lot of support from the management in teams of improving our work. Very flexible to work.
Filing OK good
Deliver boy (Current Employee) –  Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 26, 2019
I'm harad work for my job And Best Deals customer service service very good gat mor friend and new customers for Myntra My DC thank for you for getting me good job
Warehouse
Transport Executive (Current Employee) –  DelhiNovember 17, 2019
• Vehicle management & coordinate with vendor or place the vehicle as per cutoff.

• Warehousing , Handling warehouse activity Inbound / Out bond including Return, STN and ensuring on time connection by team for smooth connection.
Superb company to work for
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 10, 2019
Amazing people to look up to. The management is awesome. Growth opportunity is immense and the compensation is also fair. A lot of us will have a paradigm shift after working at myntra
Nice platform for job but no culture here
Executive (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaNovember 8, 2019
I had work only 6 months as an executive post but H R management is very poor work there no one listen employees problem even i left job but my pending salary hold and provide diwali bonus..
Excellent Work environment
Supply chain management (SCM) (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaNovember 6, 2019
Excellent Work environment, Nice place to work, I worked less than a year because I join as contract to hire. But they treat well for both there direct and contract employee same.
Best place to work, good Services,time management, work ethics and skills to improve the quality of life
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Dimapur, NagalandNovember 2, 2019
Myntra Logistics Services is based on courier services it is located in the heart of Dimapur city. The main objectives are to provide a Base service for the customers. Always willing to offer more helping people with experience and expertise to make the most beautiful thing in common. I have learnt so much about the work ethics and skills of the work culture.