Myntra.com

Myntra.com Employee Reviews

India232 reviews
Good place to workin Myntra... treating people over was very good... work atmosphere awesome...I'm always enjoying my work over there.....
I like one thing in Myntra employees r enjoy their work...for me Myntra is an emotion...
Good
Work place is amazing, Most decorative office i have ever seen. Wonderful Team and work culture. You will get lot of chances to learn things. After the walmart acquization company trying to reuse the developement of flipkart and also on management layer seen lots of unstability.
Day today work is based on providing end to end solution to customers. Find suitable solutions by thinking out of the box which helps in balancing the customer satisfaction and the business effectively and efficiently.
Pros
Free food with coupons, quarterly recognition for the employees to get motivated
Cons
Keeps on switching the teams for support due to lack of manpower.
You can rase your company value..
If you have care of company. please rase your employees salary. Do well and take good.One suggestion to my company.please give position wise of qualification. All the best.
Good
It's good company for freshers & experience employees , working culture & management is good, and there is pressure at myntra.com, will learn update information.
Pros
Not thing
Cons
Knowledge gaining work where I can gain more knowledge or market and field and logistics of area
They teach me good dressing sense and how to behave with work friends
I think that job is good and they depend on own way your performance are good then they happy to your service............,...........................,
My Review Is
1 Working Area is Goof

2 Management staff is very supporting

3 more Facility provided our employee like uniform cleanness medical etc.

4 Over is all company is very good
Company was paying below average and demanding from employee to work for 24 hours. Yes company was strict for log in time but employee can't think for log off.
Myntra is a great place to work.very great company to the employees.
Work culture is also very good there.The atmosphere of the company is very good and work is like fund there.
Multiple benefits, Cool Workplace, Chill work environment, Free food, free Transport, Good learning, good growth, what else do you need to joy this company
Pros
Cons
average salary ....
Good place to work.
friendly Environment,

employee favored,

place to learn things,

professionally knowledge.

disciplined co workers.

healthy snacks..
A great company to work, There is a different culture which is built in the organization Whenever you come to the office can you work and complete the given task within the time frame.
Myntra is one of the best organization where you have complete transparency and the management always encourage and guides to obtain a better result.
I have learned time management.
working with myntra is really a enjoyable for me as i'm very comfortable with the work .After this work i get to know about customer service and what it actually means.. such a great and memorable experience as i have learnt so many things about my work profile
Myntra need to work on how they give work life balance across team.lot of pressure and technologies side it's not good because systems are not syncing with each other
A day worked a Myntra was not pressurized. Always a positive vibes in the floor. Helping management and security for 24/7. Workplace was always best to work at any day. Felt every hour was so good..
I spend almost three year ,
It was very nice experience to see everything happened very positive way. Work culture very good life is balance during working.
Working in MYNTRA was amazing.
Job timing was suitable and comfortable.

Office handling and coordinating with staff was good.

Amazing team work and company
Best company to work with
 Strategize with team members to develop and implement best practices and improvements for order & inventory management

 Hire, supervise, develop and manage performance for employees and maintain a positive employee relations environment at assigned account(s)

 Maintain Inventory hygiene/5S & Kaizen on the floor

 Cross trained the Men Power to perform maximum on sale
Work With Fun, learning and we have to learn more things in myntra as
Work Culture is also best experienced in my life. I Can't face any hardest time in myntra.