Mylan Employee Reviews

My experience was good with Mylan.
Associate Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 7, 2019
Mylan is very good MNC, It has good job culture. It has very good talented sincere employees. I enjoyed working in Mylan. It has good quality culture. Professionally I learnt a lot in mylan.
Salary benefits were poor for me. Job security for me was poor. Management has good knowledge for their work, but I faced very bad harassment from them professionally and personally. I faced some unethical and unprofessional things.
Lots of Opportunities
Manager- Commercial Operation South East Asia (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 16, 2019
Mylan is a company where you can further your career as far as you want depending on how good you are at relationship management and a lot of hard work.
Production workplace.
TRAINEE DRUG REGULATORY AFFAIRS (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 12, 2019
Good to work with team. Learned a lot. Happy to associated with again. I did great job in mylan makes me complete professional. Now I can handle my life simple.
Good thinking good result.
Fresher (Former Employee) –  Pithampur, Madhya PradeshSeptember 6, 2019
Mylan company of good performance is perday and I'm learned to follow of rule any job and very good management of senior people and good place of working area almost I'm full enjoy of mylan working period....
Good company
Assistant Manager, EXECUTIVE SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  HyderabadAugust 11, 2019
Been with company for 3 years but it was very demanding, most of the time time spent at work place was very high. No promotion not likely to recommend
Should be working in this culture
Asst Manager in Purchase (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJuly 28, 2019
Nice work place and supporting colleagues. Getting good support from superiors. This is a good place to learn.This organization provide good support to their employees.
Pros
Free Lunch
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJuly 17, 2019
Being a project manager for office of CSO in Mylan has given me a global experience for working for all the products in their portfolio. I have been part of every product right from the identification, product development to its launch process.
Productive at work place compliance to regulations
Group Leader (Current Employee) –  Tamil NaduJune 28, 2019
Good place to work .I am happy to work with Mylan as an MNC striving to provide better life to the patients in need .listening to employees to be done.
Pros
Great CEO with good vision
Cons
Required employee respect
Sr.Chemist (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJune 18, 2019
Good learning opportunities for juniors
Good salary
At times need to stay long time to complete tasks
Working night shifts is more difficult
Pros
Free lunch house lone subsidy
Cons
Health care
A regressive HR calling the shots
Manager (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJune 17, 2019
At Mylan they try your best that everybody is painted to think the way management thought a generation ago. With respect to industry standards, it's way behind in how it manages its people, work culture, facilities at job and perception of the future of work.

The work is very structured and their is little chance of staying non-compliant to regulations. Everybody is doing the same thing.

The modern work is undergoing revolutionary changes with respect to the working landscape, the infrastructure, freedom and compensation. The give and take relationship between employee and employer is a constant endeavor in fair play and growth. It looks like Mylan leadership doesn't want to open its eyes to these realities of the 21st century.
Pros
Wants to touch the lives of 7 billion people.
Cons
No physical or mental break out zones
Productive and freely environment
Maintenance engineer (Former Employee) –  Aurangabad, MaharashtraJune 13, 2019
I had better experience of work and freely culture of co workers and new technology is there where we have lots of to learn and in this industry there is bright future of employees
Pros
Free lunch, breakfast and bus facility
Cons
8 hours
Deputy Manager (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaMay 11, 2019
Mylan is great place to work and I am feeling proud and satisfied to be a part of such organization. Objective and attempt of the Mylan is to manufacture high quality medicines and they are trying to provide it to the 7B people across the world at affordable prices. They see employee beyond 9 to 6 time frame and invest in employees and ensure his/her personal as well as professional growth. I recommend Mylan to all aspiring job seekers. You will enjoy the work at Mylan.
Very enthusistic work place
Human Resource Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashik, MaharashtraMarch 25, 2019
A typical day at work was full of excitement over there to me as I had to learn a lot about company their processes and about my work over there. I learned about training and development with my new colleagues over there and conducted a few T&D programmes. The management over there was quite supportive. The hardest part of the job was the commutation part as the plant was quite far from main city but they provided conveyance and the most enjoyable part of the job was to know about the company and their procedure of production of medicines.
Pros
pree breakfast, lunch and conveyance
Cons
Sometimes longer hours of work
Personal & Professional Growth
SALES DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiMarch 23, 2019
As a Sales development Manager-Outstanding Performing Team- Hepato Care ach 151% Cumulative Jan-Dec 2015 & Cumulative Jan-Sep 2016 ach 148% to budget.
Pros
Pro Employee
Cons
Sales Pressure
Better Health Better world
Learning
New ideas
Inline with Current requirements
Seeing is believing
Place to learn and execute
Manager Corporate Security (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 8, 2019
Good for freshers to start their carrier. As on when you are up in the ladder, you will have to show or demonstrate the best you have in you. Employee welfare part is really good.
Assistant Manager in FAR&D (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 23, 2018
It is one of the best companies to work with. Company provides a great platform to learn and explore. Great place to work and could be a life changing opportunity to people who would like to achieve a great career.
Pros
free transport and lunch
Cons
long hours and no job security
Mylan
2 years (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 4, 2018
My sir was very good he sopperted to good nice job in my life it vary good experience in over company all will sopperted in over company I will work hard
Pros
Cons
8 hrs
work place
Senior Executive (Former Employee) –  Hosur, Tamil NaduDecember 4, 2018
The work place is friendly in nature ,we work as team to develop the company in all aspects.i learned how to work as a team and devolop ourself. The management help us whenever we required.
Comfortable
Apprentice Trainee (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 26, 2018
It was great working with mylan.I have learnt so many things not only professional but also personal.Managemment was good ahecnd comfortable.Iam responsible for compilation of dossier as per CTD,ACTD and Checklist format for the registration of drug product.
Pros
free lunch, free transport