Muthoot Finance Employee Reviews

Found 1,310 reviews matching the search See all 1,346 reviews
Good entity and management
Internal auditor (Former Employee) –  VijayawadaSeptember 13, 2019
Only hardest part of my work is more travelling.....but supportive staff with and growth was stable and having learning opportunities for employee.....
Very good experience
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) –  Udaipur, RajasthanSeptember 12, 2019
Very good experience good cultural and working enviourment is very good salary is good but incentive part is very good its equal of salary and if u want to leave nobody laps ur leave u take urs leaves
Good concern to develop our knowledge
Branch manager (Former Employee) –  CoimbatoreAugust 29, 2019
I started my career in muthoot and learn many things .we can develop ourselves and gain knowledge in different products.over all very good concern ...
Good experience
Customer Relationship Executive (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduAugust 26, 2019
I learned about how to handle different type of Customer.
Timer Management(how to do work in quick ) workplace environmental is excellent.nothing is hard when we know full about our work.
Perfect job for Chartered Accountants
Chief Manager of Accounts & Taxation (Former Employee) –  Kochi, KeralaAugust 24, 2019
I was posted in the Accounts & Taxation Department, which is directly under the supervision of The Chief Financial Officer. I was reporting to the Chief Financial Officer. I was the one who was preparing the Financial Statements of the company. The job was really great and especially the work atmosphere. Highly recommended for Chartered Accountants.
Pros
Professional Development, Advancement in career etc.
Cons
Lower salary increments
Company lacks Work Life Balance
Talent Acquisition Head (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiAugust 9, 2019
A good organisation to work with and learn things. Mission and Vision drives the organisation with lots of passion towards goal achievements. work life balance lacks due to the hectic work load.
Good place to work learn about many things.
Junior Relationship Executive (Current Employee) –  Ludhiana PunjabAugust 8, 2019
Your performance and work only depends on your branch location and no support from higher authorities. Deputation culture too irritating always.
Regional office never listen your problem as well Branch problem they only need business and business.
Best place for start
Motivate Brach Staff (Current Employee) –  Navsari, GujaratAugust 8, 2019
Muthoot Finance is best place for frefreshers,girls and also for all people who want growth in his life.
Here we can more thing in our life.
Muthoot teach us how to survive in corporate world
Muthot finance is wonderful company, staff is very polite.
Administration Department (Former Employee) –  Isanpur, GujaratAugust 5, 2019
Muthot finance is wonderful company, staff is very polite, everyone was hard working, HO staff was very supporting. Team member is always supporting me and encouraged.
Thank you team muthoot.
Good organisations
Customer Service Executive - Operations (Current Employee) –  Hubli, KarnatakaAugust 4, 2019
Discipline and punctual time .view and focus to team performance ,it also help to enhance personal development as well as skil development. It's good organisations
Professional working culture
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratAugust 4, 2019
I am very happy to work with this company as it's given me chance to work as my own company as well as given me financial growth. I learnt a lot from this company.
More useful and helpful job seekers partner
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Paramathi velur, NamakkalAugust 2, 2019
Best job seekers site. Thank you for your support and help for my greatest future. I never forget this help and opportunity giving this. Once again I thank you so much.
Gud company
junior relationship executive (Former Employee) –  HyderabadAugust 1, 2019
Much pressure by the month end for the business development and other 3rd party products have to sale that to under pressure, targets will be their, working hours good enjoy like govt job
Really good Experience in Muthoot finance
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Bangalore City, KarnatakaJuly 27, 2019
Really good Experience in Muthoot finance job I like that job role and company and also good management team good salary scale in NBFC comparing other NBFC Muthoot finance is good
Overall good envirnment of work in the company. Promotion process of employee in the company is not better to other company.
Relationship Executive (Current Employee) –  Panipat, HaryanaJuly 23, 2019
Working envirnment is very good. Managment of company is very good. Growth of employee is slower than other company as well as rewenue of employee is lesser.
Intelligently draft business forms without comparing other Business firms. Own systems should be introduced.
Vigillance Officer Muthoot Capital Services (Former Employee) –  Mysore, KarnatakaJuly 23, 2019
It is really a Good Company. The owners of this company are exubarently very good business men and are very good people in believing their staff. New ways and means of business is being appreciated by them . They require
Very good and sincier staff.
Difficult to travel
Internal Auditor (Former Employee) –  Mangalore, KarnatakaJuly 23, 2019
hardest part of the job
A typical day at work
Night also working
Heavy travelling
Saturday and sunday also travelling
travelling allowance is good
DA is given as per Rs. 200
Nightmare
Accounts Executive (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJuly 22, 2019
Very limited Growths Prospects risk of gold appraisal very less support from management don't join this company if customers cheats you company doesn't supports you
Cashier
Junior Executive (Former Employee) –  Goa IndiaJuly 3, 2019
Joined as a fresher and learned the practical sight of the work. the management was good enough. i made good sales and the clients really did enjoy coming to the bank to inquire about the loans, repayment of loans and discuss interest issues. i was further given promotion to the regional office.
No fun work
Muthoot Finance Ltd (Current Employee) –  Thane, MaharashtraJuly 2, 2019
One think is purely sales job plz don't go to this company many opportunities in the market plz don't go.Every day I will reach my branch at sharp 9am to 7pm dalit work life.
Pros
Cons
Long hours, no lunch time, even sales job bad place to work