Muthoot Finance

Muthoot Finance Employee Reviews

India1,467 reviews
Found 1,467 reviews matching the search
It's absolutely sales orientation job, required go and getter attitude, good management at H.O. but company will give good perks and festival bonus and gifts , hilight you if you give good business to company.!!!!
The salary in the company is not satisfactory.

You don't have the flexibility to implement your ideas.

Muthoot helps to learn in various fields and processes and has a strong audit team which makes us to strictly follow the guidelines of Muthoot.
Hi, I worked as an junior auditor in banglore region. My interview was held at Thrissur. Interview was an average one (not much difficult). But after the first interview it took around one month to get the call for 2nd interview and after that again took a month to get the job offer. Salary and perks if you are outside Kerala is too good. May be more than any financial firms provides you.
Pros
Work life balance, decent salary and other benefits, bonus, incentive
Cons
Sales pressure for branch staff/CRE, salary cut incase of any cash shortage/customer pledging fake golds.
Over all experience in Muthoot finance is good, having a very good work environment.Getting benifits on time,Teams are so supportive, Schemes providing for employees are good
It was an opportunity for me as a fresher. But I don't recommend to to this job in long run because there is bad work culture,low salary,very risky work and staff politics is too much.
Pros
Fair Incentives
Cons
Long hours, No time for lunch, Daily target pressure and Deputation
It is good to work with muthoot but if the salary structure is more then it will be good to work hard in the company. ... Very good work balance and the job safety is good. Management services and per year increment is also good
Very good work balance and the job safety is good. Management services and per year increment is also good. Working culture is good and collaborative.
very risky job, they will cheeting you any way.. because they are financiers...very bad job culture.... very low salary... they are blade mafiya....veery worst company in the world
It is good to work with muthoot but if the salary structure is more then it will be good to work hard in the company. And one thing the higher management is supportive.
For the newly graduated candidates, this job is good..But not for permanent.
There would be loads of pressure to reach debenture targets specially when the outstanding gold loan of the branch is less than the given limit
Pros
You get jobs at nearby native places, Good timing (9am to 5:30pm)
Cons
As we should only appraise the gold ornaments 7k-9k salary is very less based upon the work risk, Also if cashier doesn't know the difference between fake and original currencies.
It was a good experience in gold loan vertical by working with Muthoot Finance and now also i am in same trade and doing well but only thing is salary is not satisfactory to my expectations.
I am worked with muthoot finance ltd as audit executive. I am check the documents in the branch for audit purpose like vouchers, loan documents, and stock counting.
Pros
Good team work and helping mentality
Cons
Nothing like that
A target driven company. Huge footfall of walk-in customers. Customer dealing with range of customers small as well as big clients. Timings 9 am to 6 pm.
good work culture but salary is bit low, having day to day handling experience from muthoot and also it help to improve carrier in banking sector.If you want to build carrier in banking sector then it is right place nut you should have to handle lot of work pressure.
Main work is cash counting and gold appraisal (checking gold) if you made any mistake company recover it from your salary I already going through it so pls
This company was good for fresher and relax working experience because of they have Goodwill in market and trustworthy from both side that is Customer and working person.
In Muthoot homefin india I enhance my experience in various fields.explore new challenges as a legal associate.work culture is nice.supportive management, pleasent work experience in this company.
Very good culture and very good environment and really a good company please give two three years to this organization surely you will have good future
This was the fit job of my career, so I got the opportunity to learn many things, I was getting my salary on time. My colleagues were very supportive and helpful. So overall it was a good experience.
Demerits

promotion and transfer politics is going on...

Management not thinking about low level employees.

No learining is here only doing routine work.

salary is not negotiable .
Over all good. Only salary / benefits are not enough. The working environment is good and disciplined. One can start with this company as a freshman easily.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Muthoot Finance. Our community is ready to answer.