MSD Employee Reviews for Senior Manager

Excellent MNC to work
Senior Therapy Manager (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJuly 21, 2017
Only because of my emotional decision i left this company. Still i m paying for that. i really miss all my colleagues and boss. on salary part if i would have got some support would have continued.
Great company to work
Senior Therapy Manager (Current Employee) –  Tirupati, Andhra PradeshApril 20, 2017
Nice culture, Good association and support, growth oppertunities, good pay, qriginal molecules, scientific selling.
High reputed company.
I have spent long tenure in this company, great company to work.
Pros
culture, pay, systems, facilities, support, work life balance, research company, original and great molecules and scientific selling.
Cons
No Cons observed till.
inspiring
Senior Therapy Manager (Former Employee) –  Visakhapatnam, Andhra PradeshFebruary 26, 2017
I liked the professional attitude and the workplace environment that was provided to me. Overall I have been very satisfied with my jobs. I have been able to work with some really interesting people. I found that the company had lacked the necessary feedback, which would help employees perform at a higher level.
Senior Therapy Manager (Current Employee) –  Karnal, Haryana,INDIAOctober 8, 2016
1.Working is enjoyable.
2.Work and personal life is balanced
3.Leader management is Very good.
4. Co-worker are Reliable.
5.The Hardest part of my job think about innovative Ideas.
6. Award wining movement is always a enjoyable part of my job.
good company to work with
Senior Therapy Manager (Current Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratSeptember 5, 2016
msd has good products and work with only their own products, msd is very much scientific company, compliance is very strong in msd, culture & work life balance is very good
One of the best co in international pharma industry
Senior Therapy Manager (Current Employee) –  KOLHAPURJune 26, 2015
When I joined msd in 1989 directly from collage I was a shy person but my company developed me in all aspect like communication, presentation, faceing difficult situations in sales.Etc.
one of the best multinational to work with
Senior Therapy Manager (Current Employee) –  Chandigarh, CHMay 28, 2015
GOOD WORKING CULTURE
Best management of employees
A very much scientific oriented organisation .
But now seems not to be so employee friendly which it used to be earlier .
Now the culture has changed and started to torture there employees because the company wants to curtail its employment in this part of Asia I: India
professional Company
Sr. Therapy Manager (Former Employee) –  Aurangabad, MHSeptember 7, 2014
The primary role , is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. Plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company. Must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship. Also required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients. Work with mid and senior level management, marketing, and technical staff. He/she may manage the activities of others responsible for developing business for the company. Strategic planning is a key part of this job description, since it is the business manager’s responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming in to the company. This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
Good company to learn new thinks
SENIOR THERAPHY MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Madurai Tamilnadu IndiaAugust 18, 2014
It is very good to work in this company
in MSD i learned so many things as specialy about product and inclinic behavior in doctor chamber
All my coworkers are very professional in their behavior.
The most enjoyable part of my job is to convert doctors and i got a MD CLUB AWARD in MSD in 2013.
Experienced Speciality product Selling,Gained knowledge regarding customer handling & Able to learn to take Business decissions.
Senior theraphy manager (Current Employee) –  Shiliguri, WBJune 29, 2014
Developed Business analytical skills which helped me to take certain important decissions within a short span of time.
Learned situation handling which helped to develope more customers and also teritorry.
Gained knowledge more about business acumen which helped me to gain an edge over the compititors.......
Pros
Motivation in the from of remounaration.
Cons
Life work balance.
Handling Govt.Institution business of North East as Senior Manager
(Assam) as Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Guwahati, AS Senior ManagerNovember 7, 2013
enjoyed the tie up with the state Govt. for the state projects like vaccination for Cervical Cancer. this was anew thing experience for me apart from Govt.Institution business roles & Development.
Vaccine selling, RTM,CME arrangement.
Senior Therapy Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, ThanedownJuly 28, 2013
*Promote Rotavirus vaccine to paeds & HPV Vaccines to Gyn.
*Indepth knowledge of Vaccine & customer's need identification.
*Support system is very good.
*Helps in building strong relationship with customers and guide for taking forward one step ahead for business generation.
*Vaccine distributors not supportiing for Primary generation order as per norms.
*Healthy scientific discussion with our customers.
Pros
working hour flexibility
Cons
Long Waiting outside at doctor's chamber.
Nice
Senior Tharapy Manager (Current Employee) –  Bongaigaon, AssamJune 29, 2013
First day when i send to Agartala to Work. Co-work with senior is very fun.The most enjoyable day is last day of month when i achive my budget.