Mphasis

Mphasis Employee Reviews for Technical Support Specialist

Technical Support Specialist31 reviews
India31 reviews
Featured review
Mphasis selected this as a representative review
Relaxed work no pressure and all. awesome work experience in mphasis, good job security. good management. and job culture also good. overall very good company to work..
Work culture is good. But if you are working in night shifts then it can be little stressful. Since it's a MNC, payscale won't be a problem. office location is good.
MPHASIS is one of the best Company to work with, Team lead, HR, Trainer's, SME's were all full of life and never hesitated to help the new joinees. Though at time we had lot of pressure to work in night shifts, easily could chill and relax as we had lot of fun activities meantime.
Good environment and management. Could improve the salary package. Job security is a concern. Very supportive team leaders. Was a good experience overall.
its a good company working nature is good Company was located in mangalore and company provide to us transport and food services on working hours. totally its good company
Productive and fun work place. I'm very lucky person who worked with Mphasis. I started my career from this company, the most i learned in this company is patience, how to convince the customer when issue has not resolved and how to manage the things when it goes reverse.It provided me with a good communication skills, by giving good quality respond.
Pros
Free transportation facility, good cafeteria
Cons
could improve on incentive levels
Loved to be associated with Mphasis. Lots to talent recognised and promoted always. Regular Town Halls for understanding where they can improve. Best place to work at.
Cons
The Company was good but since the merger HP lot of things happened. I have been part with EDS Then Mphasis then lastly HP. The best I feel was EDS .
Pros
Team budgets
Cons
Transport
good for freshers. Friendly environment. Learned Technical and Management skills. Leaders are supportive. Get to learn new things.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Mphasis?
In this organization i learn t to be innovative, would perform multitasking issues to optimum level, managment would help with the salary requirements and dropsto our homes and other essential information of the company. the R&R were the enjoyable part. it was always some new information in regards to process and programs and it would take a while to come up with a solution till then we would try to do a work around issues related to them which would be the hardest.
Pros
multitasking
Cons
could not get relocated to bangalore or pune
Wonderful to work with. I enjoyed my term here. Gives growth chances and develops leaders for the industry. Growth in terms of money is ok. Not great. Good work culture.
Pros
Wonderful work culture.
Cons
Compensation
Its a good place to be in with a lot of good and helpful people around. Mondays were tiring.Management was also supportive.
* Typical day was the day when we had heavy call flow, i handled all irritated and irate customers still i was so patient and clam with the customers. * I Learn to handle different kind of customers. * Management was good. * On Mondays and Saturdays heavy call flow. * My co-workers was good in that company every one will be treated same. * Handling new connection calls was good.
hi my reviews about mphasis are average because i dint like the management of that company.otherwise rest everything is ok
* Enjoyed working with Mphasis * L2 support * Not much to learn * Friendly work nature * Customer and people management skills
Pros
N/a
Cons
short breaks
• Worked on ticketing tool like ICRM (Integrated Customer Relationship Management) • Worked on VTA application • Worked on OSS Application (Operational support system) is a set of programs that help a communications service provider monitor, control, analyze and manage a telephone or computer network. As the traditional voice telephone systems converges with packet-oriented Internet traffic (including VoIP), broadband applications such as teleconferencing and DSL. • Worked on mailing tooling like lotus application and MS Outlook • Trouble shooting performance issues • Configuring and monitoring Jobs through Auto systematic tool • Troubleshooting of routers and switches • Good communication skill to co-ordinate with client as well as vendor • Technical Escalation being the subject matter expert related to the operation and configuration of the environment, typically engaged only when application validations are unsuccessful and the assigned support team is unable to resolve the issue
Cons
- Excellent work experience with Mphasis. - very good management to work with. - Very supportive and enthusiastic co workers. - hardest part would be if we get loads of calls. - Everyday was most enjoyable part of the job
Taking calls, Troubleshooting VPN, Windows and Outlook issues
Very relaxed yet hardworking and comfortable workplace. The trainers and Team leaders were very friendly and accommodating in this company.
Pros
Long Breaks
Cons
Distance from workplace
Please join the Company to observe the corporate culture But never implement at work They say what not to do and do that Thats correct for them
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Istarted from there and learnt a lot from the company and the process