Mphasis

Mphasis Employee Reviews for Customer Support Representative in Mangalore, Karnataka

Customer Support Representative9 reviews
Mangalore, Karnataka9 reviews
Featured review
Mphasis selected this as a representative review
Relaxed work no pressure and all. awesome work experience in mphasis, good job security. good management. and job culture also good. overall very good company to work..
Process was systematically managed.... And the company had help desk for it's employees so that if employees had any queries they can clear it. Easy to manage professional and personal life.,as the company provides proper leaves and shifts prior.
Pros
Help desk for employees
Cons
Health issues
Very good campus for working. Good environment around the office Good Facilities provided for outsider to stay. Free coffee,milk and tea . Very large and good cafetaria .
Pros
Free Coffee/ tea/ milk
Cons
Extra milers will paid extra salary.
Being my first job I wasn't very confident and was scared I would mess it all up but I didn't and I'm glad. My trainers were the best and gave me confidence to work and improve my skills. I wasn't much of a talker but it was a BPO so my job really, was to talk! My trainer made it easy for me. I learned a lot of things there as a beginner and liked what I did there. The targets weren't hard to reach and once we had are targets met we were free to relax, no pressure. All in all it was a good place to start.
Customer care service centre. we received good support from our manager, he nice person and our project is also excellent. we had a more energy to work.
i have been worked 8 months in mphasis, as per my observation very nice location and peoples of mangloriens made it simply assume. due to continuity of my higher education i left it.
i got knowledge about how to communicate with people in various situations i learned how to handle customers aggression. co workers were very helpful.
i like to work in mhasis and as customer support officer it would be great job and loot of fun.........and i would like to wok as a purcheses department and admin etc,
Pros
free tripes
Cons
Shift timings and Salary was less we need to call uk and US customers on bank of america and need to solve queries of bank of america peoples
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Fixed hours
very low salary and no salary hike.... i have improved my typing speed and knowledge.. But enjoyed the work... no proper posting to move on...