Play YouTube video button

Mphasis Employee Reviews for Customer Support Representative

Customer Support Representative77 reviews
India77 reviews
Featured review
Mphasis selected this as a representative review
Relaxed work no pressure and all.
awesome work experience in mphasis,

good job security.

good management.

and job culture also good.

overall very good company to work..
Very good work place, not the best but satisfactory. However, once you put down the papers you are like odd man out. No one cares what is going on with you until they need you to take back papers for their own personal score or benefit. The notice period is also 2 months way uncomfortable. And it can be extended, or they will say it is extended and relieve you on date. F&F is a pain, doesn't happen on time and there are lot of discrepancy with calculation. PF department is another pain. No response.
There was completely work environment but management was not that much good. They will not take care of Employees during COVID-19 also. They always tried to create pressure on employees and incentives are also less as compared to employee revenue generation activities. The shift timings are ok but company culture needs to be good to be productive work that was the main slag which I faced. Also at a time of Full N Final Settlement they will not give your documents easily, they take too much time for giving experience letter. Overall for starting BPO as a Carrier the company is good but I will not prefer this for long time.
Pros
Na
Cons
As mentioned above
Nice working with the company but the management were not upto mark. Working environment is good.
Streefull work due to high call flow.

People won't be stable at the job.
In my last job I was a member of a five-person team, and we worked together on a variety of large-scale projects where each of us was responsible for one part of the project. I really enjoyed the teamwork aspect of the job, and liked seeing how all the pieces of our projects came together in the end. The teamwork aspect of that job — and this job — is something that greatly appeals to me, because I typically end up learning a lot about what I’m capable of when working in synch with others
Overall It's a good experience for me. Also, it depends upon the project to project experience. I really enjoyed working in Mphasis and improved my communication skills. Clean work environment, friendly nature at work, strict rule, quarterly outings and etc.
gud hardworking people, good team support, approachable management, pretty transparent, schedules are a bit tight.
remunerations are good. options to work more, opertunities to grow
Very good company to work with where incentives can be earned with oneself hard work. Good management where people are supportive and helpful . Incentives are unlimited.
Proper work place for being an employee.Good company to start as freshers belonging to non-IT background.The colleges support the other employee for personal assistance to complete the work .
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Mphasis?
Bangalore based IT services company majority owned by Hewlett-Packard. It provides infrastructure technology and applications outsourcing services, as well as application development services.Educated customers on the plans as well as navigation of the website. Promptly and methodically responded to customer inquiries to identify and resolve issues with initiative and good judgment. Performed a variety of concurrent tasks, handled escalations, time critical issues, maintained time sensitive records.Multi-tasked systems while providing service and resolving customer issues, upgrades, etc.
Process was systematically managed.... And the company had help desk for it's employees so that if employees had any queries they can clear it.
Easy to manage professional and personal life.,as the company provides proper leaves and shifts prior.
Pros
Help desk for employees
Cons
Health issues
customer service related giving complete information and solving queries and supporting them. this job is build my personality immensely .You have to be sincere with them .
Pros
no lunch
Cons
8 hours
Very good campus for working.
Good environment around the office

Good Facilities provided for outsider to stay.

Free coffee,milk and tea .

Very large and good cafetaria .
Pros
Free Coffee/ tea/ milk
Cons
Extra milers will paid extra salary.
A well-organized working environment with efficient management.
A learning place to troubleshoot issues related to Internet connectivity glitches and was fun to work here.
Cons
Long work hours
Management and Trainers are too good and well trained and knowledgeable. I was always supported by management in all my work and achievements. Shift timings need to be reconsidered.
It was good company to work with. to start career with this company will definitely groom your career at a great extent. the office environment is perfect and completely professional.
Nothing to learn, very bad experience. Fake promises are given. In terms of salary it's really very bad. All ur benefits are taken away by giving some or the other reason.
Pros
2 way cab is provided any were in Bangalore
Cons
Management is not good.
On a typical work day the work is enjoyable, we get lots to learn mannagement is very strict, as mentioned earlieer the job is easy unless you give 100%. the enjoyable part of the the is when you complete your daily task
Pros
perks as per performance
Cons
termination
call center job. what do you expect? boring and monotonous work. listening to crazy americans moan about their maxed out credit cards. billing cycles. past due accounts. overworked supervisors.. you name it
Being my first job I wasn't very confident and was scared I would mess it all up but I didn't and I'm glad. My trainers were the best and gave me confidence to work and improve my skills. I wasn't much of a talker but it was a BPO so my job really, was to talk! My trainer made it easy for me. I learned a lot of things there as a beginner and liked what I did there. The targets weren't hard to reach and once we had are targets met we were free to relax, no pressure. All in all it was a good place to start.
most beautiful company,knowledgable staff very helpful,wonderful working environment,energetic, informative good salary,trainers are efficient no late working hours
Pros
wonderful canteen
Cons
fixed shift timmings