Mphasis

Mphasis Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative in Mangalore, Karnataka

Customer Service Representative6 reviews
Mangalore, Karnataka6 reviews
Featured review
Mphasis selected this as a representative review
Relaxed work no pressure and all. awesome work experience in mphasis, good job security. good management. and job culture also good. overall very good company to work..
It was good experience working with mphasis. Moreover enjoyed working here. good training was given and there was fun activities conducted as well,rewards and recognition was also there.
To obtain a challenging career which demands more contribution in terms of knowledge and skills that facilitates development of the organization while providing self- satisfaction and career-development. To enhance my skill in a work related environment and learn new things that will make me a better professional. Use my talents by putting them into good use for the benefit of the organization that I work for.
It was indeed an enriching experience for me at emphasis, mangalore. I enjoyed my job of listening to my customers, communicating and resolving the issues that my customers encountered.I always cherish my days at emphasis, mangalore.
It was a great experience working at Mphasis. And the main thing that i learnt a lot from this job. the most enjoyable part was to deliver the message to the concerned person in a way that he can understand.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
good to statrt a day with live help full managers .. learned hug from the company from 0 to zzzzz management is very good.. no hearest part in mphasis work..every day at work is enjoyable
Was a group project. Had lots of fun doing this project as a team. Left behind lots of nostalgic memories..