Play YouTube video button

Mphasis Employee Reviews for Associate

Associate23 reviews
India23 reviews
Featured review
Mphasis selected this as a representative review
Relaxed work no pressure and all.
awesome work experience in mphasis,

good job security.

good management.

and job culture also good.

overall very good company to work..
Its ok to work here, as we have only evening shifts.and the workplace is good we will enjoy and do the work. the management is also good. i have learnt to manage a team and taking initiatives
Its was a good experience working in an corporate world.
I got to know the corporate world how it works

environment was good for working

the night shift was most enjoyable part of my job working there in night shift i enjoyed a lot.
It was good company but not much benifits to employees. Profit oriented ITES Company, acquired by many companies within span of short term periods. One good thing about this company, there is no employees lay off happens.
Because of continue night shift it's difficult to manage work life balance. Higher management is not giving any opportunities to move forward in career. Release is very difficult if you get internal job posting.
Helped me to better communicate with the agents. It was quite useful as one comes to know a lot about the process and how the business runs . We had our own targets to complete everyday and that made us confident and ambitious .
Worked there for for 4 years and 4 moths. Work culture is friendly. Management always listen to you. There are fun activities conducted every friday. It is the best company to work with.
Pros
Amazing people
Cons
Good organisations for work,, I worked there as customers support officer, handling inbound call realted to insurance and generating the lead ,,,,,good culture for work
I had a great time with Mphasis it was excellent placement to work any kind of employee, i was working for LPL project it located at US and it's investment banking project
Cons
It was a nice place to learn I was a intern there and it was oveall excellent employer. Nice culture, good opportunities, nice peers. Great place ennv
Absolutely amazing place to work! Learned a lot and gained great experience! Would recommend definitely for people who wants to be bright and visible at their positions
Employee friendly policies
Frequent Org level changes not so good

Good technical/soft skill training for employees

Management and senior leadership is good
It was my first company and will always be cherished forever. It the best platform for a fresher to start his career. Gave a lot of insights on the current market scenario and technologies that rival companies were adapting. It helped us to groom ourselves in those niche skills.
My experience was good with Mphasis and the work place was better and suitable for work as well the process well and all the employee were friendly with professional for work.
Processing orders as per instructed by clients. Providing discount packages to customers and solving invoice related problems.Helped in launching new product. Client was one of the largest telecom company from Europe. Hardest part was during festival days in Europe. We need to follow dead lines related to providing packages and hardware materials at their home.I learned about the overall logistic process.
Pros
Cons
Yes, In case if their is a work load.
Join as associate job culture is good but the salary was very low. This should look in to acvording to city. Job and other facility was good nad lastly not a bad company.
i love challenge i this job everyday is very different work culture is also very nice . i'm friendly with my co-workers . in my organization management is good and i have learnt so many things from this company
The day starts with lots of fun during calls.
I leraned how to handle all type of customer like irrated, uneducated,educated all kind..

The managment is so good and co-operative. There is nothing like seniors and juniors, Its quite friendly environmental managment.

Related my co-workers, they are so much helpable nature type and very much friendly to everyone.

the hardest part is to take all calls in a limited timing. That will rate your performance. according to it your salary incentives depends.

the night hour shift is so much enjoyable . Lots of person wants to enjoy the night hours.If you also comes in that perticular category then go ahead.
Pros
Canteen, lifts to reach ASAP, friendly security persons and co-operative managment faculty
Cons
noisy environment, shouting TLs, pressurised work, no particular timing to come
Started my IT job in this company, pretty good and comfortable learning curve.
I worked in Mphasis as SME position in my Process. If my team had any issues, solved immediately and worked as a team member.
Very Good Service based company which gives quality product tot he customers.