Play YouTube video button
Mphasis

Mphasis Employee Reviews in Pune, Maharashtra

Pune, Maharashtra557 reviews
Featured review
Mphasis selected this as a representative review
Relaxed work no pressure and all.
awesome work experience in mphasis,

good job security.

good management.

and job culture also good.

overall very good company to work..
Open culture and collaboration among teams.good learning opportunities and self development. Provides platform for showcasing innovations and value addition.
Good experience working with Mphasis Ltd Pune. Company environment is good. For career start up it's a very good platform. Getting more opportunities to learn more new things new technologies and much more stuff.
Nice place to work. Many projects to get selected for different client positions at different locations. Career growth is good. Positive management to discuss various opportunities.
process was nice in Mphasis, but poor management. less Salary paying as compared to work and outer market. no night Shift allowance. nice environment in company
Pros
nice process
Cons
management not good
I learned lot of things in mphasis about how people grow in organizations how activities are held how people are groomed up how they are motivated towards work it was not my plan of leaving mphasis but some how every one had their dreams so did I and we have to keep moving Learning new things so then I took my decisions to move
Pros
Any fresher whos joining mphasis is good for him to get experience
Cons
Any experienced person joins mphasis he should be given the right designation
Very Good place to work. Good Culture , Great Flexibility , Great Policies, Good Opportunities , Very good disaster management , Nice Company to work in.
It’s about a year I am working for Mphasis and it’s very stressful all they want is work. No work life balance. I am working for banking project were mobile phone, digital watches and so many things are not allowed you can’t access Site other than work. Bad bench police and worst medical policy.
Bench policy and too much hire and fire. If you do not know anyone in hire management then difficult. Almost no appraisals and no employee friendly policies.
My managers were good , they supported me a lot.
Also work and processes are very good.

Salaries which were getting were not upto the mark.

Team building activities and events were very good we enjoyed a lot.
I have worked for 2 years and it was good opportunity for me to learn and grow in mphasis inspite of low salary which is below the market standard.
Good to start the career
Excellent Leadership to work with which allows and maps ones growth as much as possible along with employee engagement activities.This really balances work life
Good work environment, Work life balance, Client oriented
Offices located in different parts of India viz. like NCR-Dehli, Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai and Pune
This was my 2nd innings with this company and all I found here was very bad politics.(support ) .. actually this is the best company to work as it will never ask you to leave. But for support you will leave by ending up with lot of frustration on things going around. No value for skills that you have. If you joining this company do not set expectations.
It's all about buttering management. Wer a fresher who does not have any experience , zero skills, knowledge made a leader.

No appreciation for hard work.
Worked with mphasis for 7 years. Overall experience was good. Loved the job that I used to do. Zurich insurance will Never forget this process. Learned a lot from this process and the company.
Pros
Fun activities
Cons
Inadequate staff due to which the work load was too much at times
Overall It's a good experience for me. Also, it depends upon the project to project experience. I really enjoyed working in Mphasis and improved my communication skills. Clean work environment, friendly nature at work, strict rule, quarterly outings and etc.
Happy to work for Mphasis! Challenging environment, Interesting projects and smart people. At mphasis, you are always challenged to perform your best.
Work culture of this company is very good. Managers are very friendly to take initiates for new ideas for quality of work. This is well organised company.
Good environment to work with.Management can improve a bit more. Nice platform to start working with. Good place to improve your skill set. team work is kept as priority.
It is a great experience working at Mphasis. The management of course have been supportive at every part of life within organisation. Sufficient leaves are available for every employee.
Mphasis is a company where they pay very less. ...but, It's a good organization that means you can learn too much from this organization. Even experienced people share their knowing products and knowledge to the fresher employee which is very useful. Good co-workers and collaborative efforts