Mphasis

Mphasis Employee Reviews in Mangalore, Karnataka

Mangalore, Karnataka98 reviews
Featured review
Mphasis selected this as a representative review
Relaxed work no pressure and all. awesome work experience in mphasis, good job security. good management. and job culture also good. overall very good company to work..
Job was good. Learned quite a lot from the company. Management is good but lot of politics. Co-workers were very helpful and friendly. Timings and work pressure. Friend and team mates were the best part.
Pros
Unlimited coffee :D
Cons
Work pressure, Short, very short breaks!
work hard to improve ur profamance,always stressfree and give more consentration at work time..and to improve yourself overall quality and quantity of work should be equal..... my co-workers very kind,caring,friendly,joyful and also well responsible... the hardest part of the job is extending the work without paying overtime(OT).. the most enjoyable part of the job is some days the volume were use to be less and we use to get enough time to play indoor games...
Management is good,always supportive.Rewards & Recognition Program conducting in once a month.
Love to work in an environment which is challenging. Had good time with co workers
Pros
Boa
Cons
short breaks
Management good ,good environment,fun and lot of activity around
Mphasis an HP company was my first IT company , i was working in mphasis for more than a year , work environment was good but he appraisal and salary was not reasonable. being a best performer in the team never been recognised by the management and considered to be a norma employee and i was lacking growth.
My experience was awesome had a very wonderful time and a class experience learn the work with perfection which i never dream t of. The encouragement that i received was the best met so many friends who are more than a family even now. Through the process was very difficult our chit chats made it very easy and we always loved being at work. Apart from our salary and growth which was the hottest topic of our discussions we never had any problems.
Pros
Floor Party
Cons
Over time
Work is good at the company.and i have learned to do data entries and also increased my typing speed and ma co-workers are also good and the working environment is also very good.The hardest part of job is we have to reach the targets.About management all facilities are given like Cab and all employee benefits.Now i have quit there because the project got shut down.So i am looking for other non voice job now
Pros
tea and coffee free, food is cheap
Cons
8 hours
* i interest work this process as working 5days. *SME has middle sign me learned. some i understand. and i learned my self possible. * My team hard part of the job as better. * My team few enjoy part of the job as good.
Pros
Not free lunchs.
Cons
9hours
Creating documents, preparing presentations, and all documents related tasks Learned technical aspects related to the projects. In addition, time management Good work with this kind of fruitful management and understandable co-workers Rare tools' error All time trouble-free deliverable and party out
Pros
Hard work, good skills
Cons
no cons
i had to edited the data given in english to the page size given
Pros
good incentives
Cons
flexible shifts
Dedicated architecture and consulting team with strong functional and technical skills Established on-site-offshore model for plan, build and support phases offering cost benefits to customers CoEs for payroll, work process automation, and PS administration Competencies in HCM, Financials, and EPM
talking to a stranger every day and building a rapport was very thrilling. multi-tasking is a great skill which i learnt during those days. co-workers were very supportive and courteous. hardest part of the job was sitting throughout the shift. most enjoyable part was getting appreciation mails from clients.
Pros
free cabs
Cons
I am happy to work with Mphasis. Really one can find very employee friendly environment in Mphasis. There is no bossism here. The talent and hard work is very well recognized. There are lots of chances for growth.
I had a good time at Emphasis.I used to work in shifts.I learned a lot working in Emphasis.I learnt how to handle a client and give them the support to thier problems.Emphasis management was very good.They help all thier employees and they are very co operative.I had very good colleagues who had helped me a lot.I had very good experience in Emphasis.
Pros
free tea
Cons
Got good exposure in IT Infrastructure Management ,windows 2003 server,sccm, windows 7 migration,and ITIL
Slow work atmosphere.Learnt to make the system work for you.management is slow to catch cues.Retirees home.Hardest part is to jump ship after spending a lousy long time doing easy work.Avenues to learn more if you are able to identify with the management and vice versa.
Pros
wonderful company
Cons
indian mnc
I had a good time working in Mphasis, As it was my first job i learnt a lot many things...My co-workers were really good and helpful when needed.