Play YouTube video button
Mphasis

Mphasis Employee Reviews in Mangalore, Karnataka

Mangalore, Karnataka98 reviews
Featured review
Mphasis selected this as a representative review
Relaxed work no pressure and all.
awesome work experience in mphasis,

good job security.

good management.

and job culture also good.

overall very good company to work..
This job did not have a job description, SME's or Subject matter experts were expected to have knowledge of every aspect of the Service desk environment. We worked as QA's, WFM's, Escalation desk, Incident managers, and TL's whenever needed by the management. And we did have an all round experience in all those fields. Our main job function was to make sure our team was doing the day's work properly and help them in case of any doubts and monitor their tickets and work on the issues which the 1st level agents couldn't resolve. And I was one the only 2 individual across the sites who was trained on all the services the Bank of america service desk offered. Pressure was too much and every day was a busy day. But again the team work made it all look easy. The best part of the jobs were fun activities in the office whenever time permitted and also quarterly BoA parties.
Pros
Great parties, and Various activities with great gift vouchers.
Cons
Very volatile job environment the teams and desks were shuffled more than often
i have enjoyed working... i was comfortable with my shifts....
i had learnt how to interact with customers, communication skills, typing speed
It is a very good company to be working however it looses its rating due to poor salary package
Work culture is ok and overall is good
Pros
Good job security
Cons
Low Salary
Excellent Working Culture, Excellent Growth Oppertunities
Pros
Free transportation
Cons
Long Hours
• Troubleshooting technical issues on US and Canada client’s laptops though one on one phone conversation.
• Resolution & Configuring of Microsoft Outlook.

• Troubleshooting Cisco VPN issues.

• Troubleshooting on laptop connectivity related issues including wired, wifi, Myfi and 3G connections.

• Troubleshooting on network related issues like network printers.
Was a group project. Had lots of fun doing this project as a team. Left behind lots of nostalgic memories..
My Last day in this company was unforgettable
I would beg God give me such company to work forever
Pros
Transportation, double weekends
I really Thankful my previous Organization because I have learned a lot of things and still i want to improve my skills, Knowledge and financial growth,had a good time in my previous Organization, and learned lot of things eg to interact with management, with colleagues and clients
Pros
Cons
limit
went on trips with colleague
technical knowledge inproved
Starting of my carrier with very good people, with home I learn work culture and passion about work
Pros
Na
Cons
Nigh shift
Good projects but no managers available working from Mangalore. Might improve in future.
Its good to work in ITPL premises Bangalore, when I was in my previous company. Lots of help from the co-workers. Overall a very good experience to start for my carrier after completing my education.

Its a great pleasure to work with mphasis for different process, and learn more.
Pros
na
Cons
na
Working here in this company, I have learnt a lot of editing and text manipulating skills. Management is not satisfactory. The hardest part is when you realise that after working for so many years, there is no growth in the company.
Pros
Flexibility in shift timings.
Cons
Not much growth opportunity.
I learned technical troubleshooting in practical. I learned to communicate and work with people from different cultures. I learned to convince the clients.

The team management was always approachable.

I had a good team of better understanding and helping each other.

The hardest part was the higher management which was located in a different. Difficult to approach and get the necessary things on time.

The most enjoyable part, Can take breaks when required, a very good working atmosphere, a clean and green campus, caffe 24/7, and systematic Transport service.
Pros
Free Transportation, Tea, Coffee.
Cons
Hard time if server is down (Very rare)
I have a wonderful experience working in mphasis with supportive people around. How ever i would look for better prospects in my life, Everyday we get to learn new process
Pros
good working hours
Cons
bad cafeteria, and sanction of leaves delays
working atmosphere is good ,with a healthy a good morale with the colleagues
Most of the days were challenging, learned lot about techical issues, Management was good, Co-workers were just like friends, Hardest part was graveyard shifts, Most enjoyable part was answering calls.
Pros
Salary package was good
Cons
Graveyard shifts
work starts normally from 10 am or 11 am and for 9 to 10 hours is the office timings.
I have learnt about JAVA,D0cumentum,BASE24 Switching tools.
I improved, communication skills, probing skills, got patience with callers, learned how quick we should be and how attentive on call, learned culture of USA, learned technical knowledge of computers, some applications. etc.
management is okay, they manage productivity nicely.

hardest part of the job is taking calls back to back and creating documents mean time by keeping all updates, data, troubleshooting steps, follow up's in mind.

enjoyable is taking calls, talking to business partners over the phone, resolving issues, having fun on floor.
Pros
two week off per week
Cons
heavy call flow
Currently i am working in Mphasis as Sr. Subject matter Expert-SD, Currently i am in (Band 4 Level 4). I also have a experience of handling a team, giving feedback to agents, training the new joinees etc