Mphasis

Mphasis Employee Reviews in Indore, Madhya Pradesh

Indore, Madhya Pradesh33 reviews
Featured review
Mphasis selected this as a representative review
Relaxed work no pressure and all. awesome work experience in mphasis, good job security. good management. and job culture also good. overall very good company to work..
I want to job this company so plz can me my help and I agree with company policy. And humble myself best afered to good work and Team work. So plz resolved my issues...
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Working in the company, I felt that working here is easy and the future is also safe because here we all had health insurance as well as provided funds.
Very good place for a fresher, many things to learning. Good work culture and supporting staff. but you need to give some time at Mphasis after that you enjoy.
Pros
Na
Cons
Long working hours
People enjoy working with company because they can learn thing in every single day. Company also provide cross training programs to learn new things.
good and funny workplace, i got many knowledge from there and i was very happy but there was boundetion on work like that call target and lunch time issue
Pros
Upe
Cons
Fully secure for girls best H.R. departments There Good work atmosphiere . No salary incement process is very slow. Employi can only earn incentive .
Pros
Free tea, coffe
Cons
Economic
It was my first job . I was much excited to join that bpo but,the job profile is not that much simple as it seems. Many of times while attending customer we got irritated but that job taught me how to handle or treat people. It teach me how to behave in unusual conditions..
Spend my most of the time with Mphasis indore organisation, but feel slow salary and career growth. Team bounding and target achievement strip learn in organization.
Pros
Team engagement
Cons
Late night working
Salary benefits is not good as per your work. Promotion is not based on your efficiency, if you are in Bangalore, you will get promotion soon, if your are distant from Bangalore, it will be late. Job culture is good but job security it is zero. For a beginner this will be good opportunity, so that he can survive anywhere there after.
Pros
No monetary or complimentary benefits
Cons
Too many, can explain in a sentence
I was my part time job. Company works on shifts bases. As soon as you enter the office premises you have to start working. Daily bases meeting and work is explained.
Good management ,good salary ,good company policy Good working places, MNC company in bpo and it secret,I have work in mphasis total 6 year but I have not issue in hr policy also.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
I learned so many things from this company like team management,how to talk to others in professional manner.Motivate the people for their work etc...
Your personal commitment to quality is obvious in everything you do.Attitude is Everything Theme Not everyone is a creative thinker… but you are. Your dedication to seeing a project through is second to none Your dedication contributes to our success. You’ve got a winner’s attitude. Of course! You are a winner!
Pros
Nice
Cons
Tough to get appreciation
I was working in Mphasis in domestic voice process for Idea costumers, once I picked a call from one of our Tamil costumer who visited to M.P and couldn't speak proper Hindi and was comfortable in English. So I satisfied her in English and visited to my TL and asked him that will this call give me any advantage, he replied 'No, go back to your work' It was really rude and awkward for me. Yeah but I learnt how to communicate with costumers and satisfy them. The management team was really good as they always encourage us, but working with those co-workers was really fun. We all were from same age group and active in each activity. The worst part of the job was to attend the illiterate costumers,but I enjoyed every job.
Pros
They used to treat all selected employee once in a month.
Cons
Lake of holidays.
it was vry bad job to do, no holidays were given, and breaks was given in duty time, the boss was very stric and there was lots of work in low sallary
Pros
noways
Cons
our training period is like a honeymoon period we enjoy with lots of fun with my collegues and my trainers. My trainers very helping nature and they give us enjoyable moments of my life.
Cons
8 hrs working shift
Achieve high level of professional excellence through acquisition and application of knowledge, skills and dedicated work ethics.
I am quite happy with my career progress In this Organizations. I have improved my career progress by working with dedication, determination, honest. I think success will always depends on learning new things, so that it helps me to improve my technical skills and to implement in the projects. Hard work and Dedication are two weapons of career. If we apply those at appropriate time then definitely it turns as you wish your career.
Pros
Good Incentive plan
Cons
Working for Organizational goals, shift stretch
Overall a good day. I have learned how to talk to customer with politeness and improved my english a lot. My co-workers were very happy to work with me. The hardest part was to handle the customer when pizza delivery is too late, but not that hard for me. and the most enjoyable part of the job is after taking the order from the customer and he feels happy to talk with me.
Pros
Free pizza some times and meal at lower rate
Cons
9.00
culture was so good. good and healthy environment fun workplace
Pros
healthy environment
Cons
extra work