Mphasis
Mphasis Employee Review

easy process and easy to reach targets

October 16, 2017
Being my first job I wasn't very confident and was scared I would mess it all up but I didn't and I'm glad. My trainers were the best and gave me confidence to work and improve my skills. I wasn't much of a talker but it was a BPO so my job really, was to talk! My trainer made it easy for me. I learned a lot of things there as a beginner and liked what I did there. The targets weren't hard to reach and once we had are targets met we were free to relax, no pressure. All in all it was a good place to start.
September 3, 2020
Same role
Customer Support Officer (Former Employee) - Bangalore City, Karnataka
Very good work place, not the best but satisfactory. However, once you put down the papers you are like odd man out. No one cares what is going on with you until they need you to take back papers for their own personal score or benefit. The notice period is also 2 months way uncomfortable. And it can be extended, or they will say it is extended and relieve you on date. F&F is a pain, doesn't happen on time and there are lot of discrepancy with calculation. PF department is another pain. No response.
August 18, 2020
Same role
Tr Customer Support Officer (Former Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
There was completely work environment but management was not that much good. They will not take care of Employees during COVID-19 also. They always tried to create pressure on employees and incentives are also less as compared to employee revenue generation activities. The shift timings are ok but company culture needs to be good to be productive work that was the main slag which I faced. Also at a time of Full N Final Settlement they will not give your documents easily, they take too much time for giving experience letter. Overall for starting BPO as a Carrier the company is good but I will not prefer this for long time.
Pros
Na
Cons
As mentioned above
January 20, 2020
Same location
Custemer care executive (Former Employee) - Mangalore, Karnataka
Nice company I have worked here the facilities were outstanding for everyone each employee get good salary to usefull benefit from the company to understand each other