Mphasis Employee Reviews

Found 2,131 reviews matching the search See all 2,449 reviews
More learning opportunities
Transaction Processing Officer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 19, 2020
we will get more learning opportunities, two way cab is benefit to all. nice environment. Mainly there is lots of food facilities. for freshers here is the best and good...
worst company to work
Senior Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Kharadi, Pune, MaharashtraJanuary 17, 2020
Guys, plz don't join this organization, specifically to klarna process, these people will make you fool by saying that you will get 3 chats, but reality is different, you will get n number of chats, depends on the flow, it might be 6-9 chats at a time.
Also you will not get breaks after 6 hours from your login, just to forgot to ask them, even it's like a school, so you need to ask for washroom break.
Also in night shift they don't have food to eat. If you ask your manager or argue, then they will insult you in front of every one or may be ask to leave the organization.
Great work experience.I regretted after quit the job.
Senior customer Care Executive (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJanuary 17, 2020
It was great work experience.Good work environment. good career growth and lot many new things to learn where you can survive anywhere.
Very supportive staff.Any problems of the employees will be actioned and solved immediately.
They tried to retain me.Unfortunately I could not continue.Again I would like to be a part of Mphasis.
Senior Business Analyst/Delivery Module Lead
Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJanuary 15, 2020
Overall a good experience of Business Analyst with a proper project being assigned along with a good sound project manager being tagged to us.

Good company
Productive and fun place.
Software Engineer Trainee (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 15, 2020
Good for individuals who are focused, if you want you will always have some work there, bench policy is not very good, also there are not so much benefits but good to start your career for initial years to boost up your growth with a MNC name on your resume.
BPO (Canadian Banking Process)
Senior Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 13, 2020
Mphasis was alright. The BPO sector is shift based and it was a good entry level experience. Growth potential is not too high. But overall, helps in paying the bills.
Fun Work Place with carrom and table tennis
Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 11, 2020
Work timings were very comfortable.
Daily I have learnt something when working.
No much restrictions.
Co-employees were very friendly.
Salary was enough to survive in that locality.
Good to work for Freshers
Sr.Process Associate (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 10, 2020
Its ok to work here, as we have only evening shifts.and the workplace is good we will enjoy and do the work. the management is also good. i have learnt to manage a team and taking initiatives
Good
software developer (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJanuary 8, 2020
I am started my career Mphasis limited in Chennai.Good Carrier for fresher .I am good team player and involved some activities always fun with my team .I learned lot of business requirements.How to Create Packages , Triggers, Functions, procedure, cursor and also how to handling errors
Salary is less as compare to work
Transaction Processing Officer Level1 (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJanuary 7, 2020
Only transport facility is good in Mphasis. Management is not that much supportive. They are only give a inducement. Salary is very less as compare to work.
Fun work environment
UI / UX Designer (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 6, 2020
learned and experienced alot during the period of work, got good mentoring people around the work place. have lots of benfits with learning environment. Hires you well on projects.
high workload and less appreciation
Sr. Process Trainer (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJanuary 6, 2020
Work environment is fine but overall experience which includes other aspects such as salary , management etc is poor. I joined mphasis at 1.8 lakh and after 3.8 years I'm on 2.6 which is very less as compare to my experience and level. I'm assigned to do multi tasking work however my package does not really convincing to me to work that hard.
Hence, Looking for some good opportunities
Not much workload and goid in terms of job security, bench policies are good from an employee's perspective
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJanuary 5, 2020
Not much workload and fair in terms of job security, bench policies are good from an employee's perspective. Increment in salaries is totally a tough task here.
A contracting company. Does a good job of keeping the employees happy in order to keep the customer happy.
PRINCIPAL INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 3, 2020
Mphasis is based in India and the pay scale is far below the American pay scale. They have a good policy when a contract is complete. They give you 3 weeks or 3 job opportunities if you do not accept any of the opportunities then you will be dismissed.
Fun and productive workplace
Lead Infrastructure Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJanuary 3, 2020
Good colleagues and a relaxed atmosphere to work. Management is good.. Learned to work as a team and the work environment is very good.. Management and colleagues are very helpful
Good Company
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJanuary 2, 2020
Good Company, very good work life balance and good pay and supporting managers and colleagues.
Good learning experience and have more content on learning portal
very stable job, good colleagues, team support is really gud
Customer Support Officer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 1, 2020
gud hardworking people, good team support, approachable management, pretty transparent, schedules are a bit tight.
remunerations are good. options to work more, opertunities to grow
Employee centric
Sr Tech. Support Engineer - SD (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraDecember 31, 2019
Good for work and personal life balance. Good for long term career.
Good learning opportunities.
Flexible enough to provide you long leaves for your certifications
Good
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaDecember 31, 2019
Work life balance is high.
Job security is high.
Good for senior professionals.
Good work culture

Cons

Most of the projects are maintenance projects.
No new technologies.
Onsite opportunities are not allowed for L4 levels.
More politics in senior levels
Less salary
BPO, accounts (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 31, 2019
Less salary. And always I'll have . USA process. Night shifts I'll be fixed. And no allowence.. we can't expect more salary. Full heavy work. Less salary I'll get health issue. No proper food.