Mouser Electronics Employee Reviews

Great Place to work
Customer Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, TXJune 14, 2018
It really feels like you are working with a family and not just coworkers. They are willing to help you succeed if you are willing to put in the work.
Decision Making
NPI Marketing Manager, Mouser Electronics (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, TXJune 13, 2018
I felt safe to make my own decisions. There are employees that are extremely knowledgeable and management material, but internal promotions are rare.
People
Night Stocker (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, TXJune 12, 2018
Great people there. Met alot of friends that I will have forever. Shift managers weren't that great most of the time nit picked at our work but overall good place to work.
Great Opportunity
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, TXJune 5, 2018
You start off as a order puller and your job is to come in and log in to their system which then sends you the orders from their systems. You complete one order then go to the next order until your day is complete.
Pros
Close to my house
Cons
Always changing supervisors
Senior Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, TXJune 3, 2018
I am thankful for Mouser, it is close to my house, and they are always hiring. This company is growing and is global at this time. It was a blessing to get hired when I did.
Can be an enjoyable workplace as long as you dont do anything wrong or upset the wrong people.
Stock control specialist (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, TXMay 24, 2018
No cell phones allowed unless youre management. Lots of tattletales. Someone is always watching. People are usually fun and interesting. Too much shady stuff going on.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Short breaks, very little forgiveness
Standard Warehouse
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, TXMay 1, 2018
I worked for Mouser Electronics for just short of five years. I filled many roles and worked with many team leads. By far and large I found my supervisors to be people that would do their utmost to look out for me when things came into a tight spot. They worked with me through some difficult times and I continue to appreciate the help they gave me throughout.

It is a decent company and at a starting wage of about 12 dollars for entry-level, it isn't bad. It kept me in my crummy, little apartment fairly easily but that was the life of a bachelor. Had I anyone that depended on me more than my cat, it might have been tighter.
Team work and fast pace environment
STOCK CONTROL SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, TXApril 22, 2018
Getting work done as a team and guaranteed customer satisfaction. Being able to trouble-shoot problems with organizational and stocking skills. Team leaders and team mates are good team player.
Pros
Organized and free breakfast
Cons
Parking availability
it is amazing
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, TXFebruary 14, 2018
i do not know why anyone would want to leave. i love this place so much i hate to let it go but other opportunities came my way and you have to take them.
Convenient to home
Sr. Internet Engineer at Berkshire-Hathaway TTI (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, TXFebruary 13, 2018
Very PC culture. Little to no deviation in personalities or opinions. Orders from the top down. Uptime is all, even at the expense of bad architecture and practice..
Cons
Very PC
Good company to work for with solid benefits and a team environment.
Customer Service Assistant (part time) (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, TXFebruary 11, 2018
1. I currently work 5 days a week for 5 hours each day. My job responsibility is to input incoming Purchase Orders via a queue system. Mouser prides themselves on accuracy and quick turnaround time to expedite the order. 2. I have gained knowledge regarding the policy and procedures of a manufacturer distributor. 3. The management team at Mouser is held in high regard and their positions are attainable if you so desire to pursue that avenue. 4. An average day at Mouser is always busy with each department and employees tasked to the best of their abilities. 5. The hardest part of the job is not necessarily hard but you must keep your productivity at a particular goal as with some days it is more difficult than others. 6. My team and others relating to my team are professional and motivational to all.
Pros
Frequently lunch & snacks, often there are departmental functions to thank us for our contributions.
Cons
Having a part time position does not entitle me to benefits.
good place to work love the job
Order Puller (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, TXFebruary 9, 2018
nice place to work,someone is always there to help you when you need help and very nice people lots of fun working their.the warehouse has music to listen to.
Pros
good place to work
Cons
need to pay more
Awesome workplace with awesome people
Order Puller (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, TXFebruary 4, 2018
I loved working there and was saddened to leave. They offer great pay with great benefits. Anyone should feel lucky to have the opportunity to work there. Great place!
great company
Stock Associate (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, TXFebruary 1, 2018
very high paced work environment, but easy work. Come in to work and get right to buisness. They do give us 25 minute paid break every day and thats not including out lunch break.
Unprofessional Environment
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  United StatesJanuary 17, 2018
High School all over again!

It is a shame that management and hr turns their head to libelous and cruel treatment to people they deem as not as important.

I thoroughly agree with the other posts....if you are not a favorite, management will treat you poorly.

Abusive, demeaning and blatant disregard from direct supervisor/manager regarding people's feelings.
Pros
Social Events
Cons
Unprofessional Management with High School Mentality
It’s a great temporary job
Sr. BOM Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mansfield TexasJanuary 5, 2018
Most people treat you like family . Don’t get me wrong there are alot of good people at Mouser . But as far as it goes it’s all about the numbers with them . And when they’re done with you they are done with you !! And will do anything they can to get rid of you . And do what they can to not let you get unemployment . I turned a temporary job that was supposed to last three months and almost 10 years . I fell into a rut and I was comfortable didn’t want to drive to Dallas or Ft.Worth. Very limited on advancement you have to be one of the favorites if you’re just looking for a paycheck it’s a good place to work .Guns up!!!
Pros
Paycheck
Cons
Limited advancement poor insurance poor pay structure
Satisfactory
SR PRODUCT DATA SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Mansfield, TXJanuary 4, 2018
Compensation, benefit package could be better. 401k match is nothing compared to other fortune 500 companies. Overall its a good place to work. Theres room for advancement
Horrible experience
Customer Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, TXDecember 23, 2017
Overall, working at Mouser Electronics, in Finance, was a horrible experience. Advancement was frowned upon, and pay is too low. Management definitely needs more HR training in keeping the affairs of others private. The work culture's motto: Hire and keep low-level thinking people who will not go anywhere and are content at making less than industry standards. Most people stay because they get caught in a rut and don't want to drive far for better pay. After awhile the mentality and horrible work culture drains on the psyche and you become wrapped up in contentment and being stuck in an environment you don't see a way out of. This company is great for younger kids starting out, especially in the warehouse part; but not for the career-minded individual.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Everything else, paying being at the top of the list.
It was very relaxed and people treated you like family
Customer Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, TXDecember 22, 2017
I actually loved working here, people are very nice and friendly. I felt like I was accepted as one of their own on my first day. I would totally recommend this job to anyone
Pros
Cons
Short breaks at times
Supervisor and other coordinator very lead back and don't do there Job.
Cycle Counter/Stocking (Former Employee) –  TexasDecember 14, 2017
Supervisor and other coordinator very lead back and don't do there Job.They also do very sneaky things to another co worker to fire him. He quit before time.
Pros
Unlimited over time.
Cons
Supervisors and coordinator are Lazy and rude, HR department is very unperfessional and always out of tune.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mouser Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.