Mount Talent Consulting is a good place to work,where you can manage personal as well as professional life balance.Various other activities and frequent team lunch,company sponsored outdoor trips is rejuvenating.
Worst company for any self respecting guy. Not a Good Experience. Looking for a good job? Look elsewhere.
Manager - Business Development (Former Employee) – Noida, Uttar Pradesh – April 28, 2017
People join with the sweet but fake illusions created by the CEO and some smart top management about the company.
However, the CEO always plays two fold games if you are wise enough to understand. He never takes anything on his own shoulders but used other pawns when it comes to attack.
They have very few good clients who are giving constant business but are not best players in the market.
1) Very mediocre, incompetent but egoistic management.
2) People (specially those dumb managers) don't want any good talent to stay in the company since they feel it creates direct threat to their existence.
3) One of the AVP's of the company has no idea why she is there and being extremely hot headed, she just know how to shout at and bully employees.
4) The CEO and the managers screams and belittles employees on the floor, making it a very unpleasant workplace.
5) The entire sales team collectively quit the job because of the crazy micromanaging management, unpleasant managers and the toxic culture.
6) Whenever the sales team went to meet the client, the manager expect a closure. Which is very funny. Wish the management would aware about the sales process before blaming the sales team for the results and closures.
7) The company never reimburse the claims after the sales/business travel. One of the sales personal went on business trip for four days and she was forced to stay back there for three weeks. And after her return, the management has not reimbursed the claims of the business travel although after her repeated requests, also withheld her salary withoutmore... any reason, humiliated to an extent that she forcefully quit the company.
8) The company hired employees in Andra Pradesh for one of their projects and stop the execution of project overnight, but not paid them the salary. Few thousands of the salary may not mean anything to the company but it means a lot to the employee when he is the only earning member in their family.
9) Extremely high attrition rate of 30-40% every month, which is shameful.
10) Payroll cut off is 21st so, if any employee resign, then they easily have 10-12 days of the employee's salary and they never settle and pay Ex-Employees FnF amount, sometimes even the salaries.
11) Good people always leave the company with frustration and you have to live with the leftover mess there.less
Associate Consultant (Former Employee) – Noida – January 8, 2017
Worked with Mount Talent Consulting, Company based in Noida. I joined Mount Talent March 2015 as Trainee for 3 months and after completion of Training i was ported to Associate Consultant over there i was taking care for Recruitment core in Non-IT, Campus recruitment,Recruitment Drive,Client Management.
I would like to extend extreme gratitude towards Mount Talent to chosen me for this opportunity that helped me to gained corporate knowledge.