Mott MacDonald

Mott MacDonald Employee Reviews

India111 reviews
Talents are recognised here even if you are everage educated. Qualification is not the limitation for growth. Will get all kind of task to perform including engineering even if you are designer.
Near by 4.5 yrs experience with the co like great investment to deal with the different functions of HRM.

Joined this company to take care of Statutory Compliance but contributed in great extent to Culture building through innovative practices, employee engagement & CSR.
Good Working Enviornment with lots of opportunities for learning. Mott MacDonald's India business is a leading multi-disciplinary management and engineering consultancy with offices nation-wide.
Mott MacDonald is engaged in planning, developing and delivering projects across many sectors – from energy, industry, water and environment to transport, buildings, urban infrastructure and social development.
Key services for India’s major markets - from business advice to development planning to engineering design to project management. From business case preparation and advice on key issues to design, implementation and ongoing support to industrial projects.
Fun to work

I am overall satisfied with this.

Taking leave or on date salary are the key objective.
Top Management is Good, all expolyes are work like good Professionals and work culture is like Professional work culture. Got Good experience with International experts.
Pros
Good Experience with International Experts
Cons
No Continuous work
- The work contain a lot of exposure to the field
- Good opportunity to enhance skills

- More need to focus on quality of work in the projects

- Monotonous work at life
Pros
Good exposure to field, Opportunity to enhance skills
Cons
need more management and planning in delivering the projects to the client, monotonous work culture
This company is very good with a good working atmosphere, People are very supportive and helpful. Top management is also very good.
Overall company prospects seems to be good. Ofcourse i learnt a lot in my tenure of 1.5yrs. with the Company. Advantages of being associated with the company is having worked on large scale projects of varied nature. A typical day at work is good if pressure is less and can spend more time on detailing of drawings.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Long working hours
its a subcontracting company with limited facilities. have limited culture. they are mostly dealing mechanical construction works. mainly into piping and mechanical.
Typical days start at 9 am & can go up to 6 or 7 pm.

The work here teaches one what it means to work in a MNC with prestige & dignity.

The management focuses on results & may put pressure on employees to get it done.

Co workers were always supportive & encouraging.

The hardest part of the job lies in meeting the client expectations while the enjoyable part lies in mingling with the all encouraging colleagues.
Pros
All benefits, caring attitude
Cons
Occasional pressure from management
I had to visit mostly on weekends as I had college on weekdays.
I learned how to design a structure facing a problematic situation in real time.

My mentors were very calm and helpful.

Getting a feeling of working in a company for a difficult project was the most enjoyable part.
Pros
Offline support on holidays from Mentors
Cons
Na
No Job Satisfaction in terms of Learning, Career Development, Responsibilities, Work Culture, Remuneration, Work Life Balance
2011- Present Mott Mac Donald LTD.
(Jamnagar Branch) Multinational Engineering Consultancy Company of United Kingdom (U.K.)

2011- Present As A Sr. Accounts Manager, (Jamnagar Sewerage (ICZM) Project Rs.150 Crore Funded by World Bank - Jamnagar, India)

Responsibilities:

 Checking, verifying and accounting of Purchase Bills (Construction Material) and Contractor Bills (Services Bills of Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and Labour Supply Bills) in Personal Accounting Software.

 Maintain office data in system Letters, Mails, Drawings, Documents & daily site visit photographs etc.

 Maintain filing system of office. (Hard copies & soft copies of all documents).

 Data entry work and formatting work.

 Preparation of Voucher.

 Maintain Petty Cash.

 Checking & Accounting of Equipment Hiring Bills & Admin Bills.

 Monitoring Accounts Payable Functions.
Pros
Jamnagar
Cons
Jamnagar
We can direct contact or ask for the guidance, but the remuneration paid is less.
Allocation of work is not proper.

Due to single person responsibility leave is difficult .
Pros
Friendly Working Atmosphere
Cons
Allocation of work is not proper
There is no any system. Management has treat as Support staff so i am not getting good hike. I am person in my branch to handle all Hr activities due to which I am over loaded and it is effect to my health & Family
Pros
Pick up & Drop facilites
Cons
Statutory Compliances, Admin and HR activities. handle by me and it overload
Assisting my seniors in various management consulting projects such as PIB Projects, LIE Projects, CDR Projects. I have learned how to plan the phase & execute them, monitoring the details in a very minute way. The hardest part is the delivery date where we have to be perfect with the full & final project report. I have learned the steps of Management Consulting.
Pros
Great Exposure to core project consulting
Cons
very based salary
Overall good place to learn , work in quality projects. Good technical environment.
Pros
Work Culture and Flexibilty
Cons
Salary and Promotions
Good working friendly environment, I learned a lot about metro rail structural and geo-technical detailing & temporary works by working on bangalore metro ug2 project.
Cons
Client Accounting, data analysis, report writing, primary and secondary research, Team work.
very good Atmosphere. we will work in this compny without any stress and load. and working system is also very easy.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
I learn many things like Team work, problem solution skills and many more
Pros
Bonus of every sucessfully project