Mott MacDonald

Mott MacDonald Employee Reviews

India111 reviews
Talents are recognised here even if you are everage educated. Qualification is not the limitation for growth. Will get all kind of task to perform including engineering even if you are designer.
Good atmosphere to work . Work culture is good. Senior always help each other. Job security is there.Line managers ccoperative
Pros
Nothing is free
Cons
No coupons
Mott MacDonald is an employee-owned management, global engineering and development consultancy working around the worldwide.Mott MacDonald is Excellent company in engineering field and consultancy.
working in tce is good .

learnt more in working here

worked in structural drawings and Pdms modelling

Working atmosphere is very good
Company working environment is calm. Knowledge can be increased by vendor and client meeting. Seniors are supportive. Leadership quality is given by management to the individual which is very good for personal growth of any individual.
Pros
Seniors are supportive
Cons
Great place to work and learn. I had a great experience working here and had learned a lot from mott. Good work culture and great working experince.
Good place to work. Highly experienced seniors to work with, very co-operating nature of all fellow employees, freedom to work and learn as well. Team work is the key. Good support from all seniors. Timings r great.
Pros
Free transportation
Cons
Medium hours
. I am confident and produce good quality of drawing with in the time limit .I always keen to take the responsibility of work and support my team on every step and possible.
Very nice working atmosphere. With nice help full people. Proper timings for work. no extra hours everyday except very few days when has to deliver projects to clients.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Mott MacDonald?
overall working culture and way of management treatment found to be good.
I have worked in this almost for 7 years I have nice co-operation from all concerned which made me to expose and to perform up to satisfaction of my superiors.
I have been reviewing RCC/Structural steel drawings/design and find utmost pleasure to deliver a product which is error free and can be straightforwardly implemented at site.
Preparation of specification, drawings, reports etc was also done which were highly accredited by my seniors/owners/lenders.

Periodic construction monitoring visits was another important part of my life as i learnt how to check construction progress.

The hardest part was preparing detail engineering drawings which need to had intricate details also be prepared in a very short span of time.

My co-workers were nice, supporting and always made me learn new aspects and ways to deal situations which made me a better engineer and paved way for me to become a good manager.
Working with Mott MacDonald provides you lot of opportunities and space for improvements.
I gain lot more experience and found my hidden abilities.
Overall Good Company if you want to work.
you will get salary on every 1 day of month, good employee culture. Need to work extra if work is more.
Mottmac donald is user friendly company, feel free talk to lead team and support to all of them. over all 5 years worked in Mottmac, In this time pried I have coordinated with MEP and communicate client meting.
Pros
Cons
8 hrs working
Field works, Data Tabulation, Data Analysis. Management always motivated me by giving quarterly honorarium and bonuses. Scope of learning is highly appreciable.
Pros
Honorarium and Bonus
Cons
Intensive field work
good team work
solving problem is very easy

working with friendly

high salary

good manager

improved my career

new software using

high incentive
Pros
incentive
Cons
eight hours
Being just an intern i was allowed to work on various designs of Boilers , pressure vessels and Mixers and given sufficient exposure to corporate office culture.
Also helped in the designing of Fractionation towers and Various piping equipment related to it.

Gained experience of how to maintain a level of Symbiosis between various departments of an office and also on customer-vendor and consultant relationship maintenance.
All the people of the organisation are full of energy and help other without any cause

I wish I will work there again in my life
Good job
learned quality work with fast

better management

nice persons

OFC cable blowing

SV station works

very happy to working with M/s Mottmacdonald
I got opportunity here to work as piping lead engineer and interact with client and pmc.
Deputed to dubai as lead engineer to for coordination.
Having worked to close to decade I found almost all aspects of the organization positive. Systems are great, though at times, it felt cumbersome to manage projects through these processes, But, at the end those systems have been found to be great supportive tools.

Had load of fun with the peers and managers, every one was supportive.

Salary was good but not the best in industry compared to similar work responsibilities
Pros
Growth in technical, managerial and personal spheres