Mott MacDonald

Mott MacDonald Management reviews

India112 reviews
Mott Macdonald provided me with ample opportunities to progress myself in the Instrumentation field. There were enough challenges to keep me live and the support from management was tremendous. There was enough freedom in the decision making process. Job security was always there.
Nice company work culture.. Have a good management and very helpful. I think they provide good salary and good increment. I would like to recommend to work here once.
Top place to work, friendly people, management is honest with you, small team so had a very good bonding, had excellent opportunity to learn different technology
Top level management is very poor. Current management in one of the worst at Bangalore & Dubai. No vision. Jobs are not secured, salary paid is less & working late night will not fetch anything. Lot of politics.
Cons
Long hours, less salary, poor top level management, dont recognize core team members value
good work culture
flexible working

good management at working level
good & productive staff
good growth

good benefit to learner

good projects port folio
Pros
good salary structure
Cons
weekend working
No job security in mott macdonald if your on role of mott macdonald. Top management is not supportive. I worked for 2 year, but no value for your work in company
A day at Mott was busy one, but with something new to learn each day. Learned a lot. Management is transparent. Nice working environment and culture. Got a good experience of working in biggest projects in India.
Pros
Learned a lot
Cons
Nil
Presently working as chief track engineer in PMC(project management consultancy) responsible for design and construction activities of the contractor.presently reviewing alignment in main line, yards and also yards connecting with IR existing yards, drainage arrangements. Design of High speed turnout( 1 in 12) suitable for DFCC loading 25 Tonne axle load. Looking after construction depot activities for establishing track linking by New track machine.
The procedure followed in the company is simple, prompt and all staff are sincere in their efforts in discharging their responsibilities.The systems developed are interactive, safety oriented.
It was excellent working culture. Safety measures were wonderful.
Work life balance was good.
Employee engagement and top management was easily accessable
Mott MacDonald is an employee-owned management, global engineering and development consultancy working around the worldwide.Mott MacDonald is Excellent company in engineering field and consultancy.
Company working environment is calm. Knowledge can be increased by vendor and client meeting. Seniors are supportive. Leadership quality is given by management to the individual which is very good for personal growth of any individual.
Pros
Seniors are supportive
Cons
overall working culture and way of management treatment found to be good.
I have worked in this almost for 7 years I have nice co-operation from all concerned which made me to expose and to perform up to satisfaction of my superiors.
Field works, Data Tabulation, Data Analysis. Management always motivated me by giving quarterly honorarium and bonuses. Scope of learning is highly appreciable.
Pros
Honorarium and Bonus
Cons
Intensive field work
Good job
learned quality work with fast

better management
nice persons
OFC cable blowing

SV station works

very happy to working with M/s Mottmacdonald
Good Working Enviornment with lots of opportunities for learning. Mott MacDonald's India business is a leading multi-disciplinary management and engineering consultancy with offices nation-wide.
Mott MacDonald is engaged in planning, developing and delivering projects across many sectors – from energy, industry, water and environment to transport, buildings, urban infrastructure and social development.
Key services for India’s major markets - from business advice to development planning to engineering design to project management. From business case preparation and advice on key issues to design, implementation and ongoing support to industrial projects.
Fun to work

I am overall satisfied with this.

Taking leave or on date salary are the key objective.
Top Management is Good, all expolyes are work like good Professionals and work culture is like Professional work culture. Got Good experience with International experts.
Pros
Good Experience with International Experts
Cons
No Continuous work
- The work contain a lot of exposure to the field
- Good opportunity to enhance skills

- More need to focus on quality of work in the projects

- Monotonous work at life
Pros
Good exposure to field, Opportunity to enhance skills
Cons
need more management and planning in delivering the projects to the client, monotonous work culture
This company is very good with a good working atmosphere, People are very supportive and helpful. Top management is also very good.
Typical days start at 9 am & can go up to 6 or 7 pm.

The work here teaches one what it means to work in a MNC with prestige & dignity.

The management focuses on results & may put pressure on employees to get it done.

Co workers were always supportive & encouraging.

The hardest part of the job lies in meeting the client expectations while the enjoyable part lies in mingling with the all encouraging colleagues.
Pros
All benefits, caring attitude
Cons
Occasional pressure from management
There is no any system. Management has treat as Support staff so i am not getting good hike. I am person in my branch to handle all Hr activities due to which I am over loaded and it is effect to my health & Family
Pros
Pick up & Drop facilites
Cons
Statutory Compliances, Admin and HR activities. handle by me and it overload