Mott MacDonald

Mott MacDonald Employee Reviews for Civil Engineer

Civil Engineer2 reviews
India2 reviews
I have been reviewing RCC/Structural steel drawings/design and find utmost pleasure to deliver a product which is error free and can be straightforwardly implemented at site. Preparation of specification, drawings, reports etc was also done which were highly accredited by my seniors/owners/lenders. Periodic construction monitoring visits was another important part of my life as i learnt how to check construction progress. The hardest part was preparing detail engineering drawings which need to had intricate details also be prepared in a very short span of time. My co-workers were nice, supporting and always made me learn new aspects and ways to deal situations which made me a better engineer and paved way for me to become a good manager.
I have learned all the basic designing softwares by my own and where ever i work the management will definately appreciate my way of work. I am a quick learner and I love to learn new things and new methods discovering to do the work on time. In Mott i have learned new things and new ways to work in different exposures. I have learned alot of new things from different companies so that why i can better tackle the situations both in personal and official.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Mott MacDonald?