Mott MacDonald

Mott MacDonald Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Mumbai, Maharashtra30 reviews
A place with strong ethics and motivating place to work with. ample opportunities to learn and build up the profile.

Some of the projects are truly enriching
Mott Macdonald provide work balance life, best work culture, a good place for a hard worker, you want to explore more opportunities then this is the right place for Job.
They have a very Good Work Culture. My department was very supportive when I started with the organization. I had a bunch of Good Colleagues and a great Line Manager.
Pros
Leave Benefits, Challenging Work, Good Learning
Nice Productive and stress free palce with helpful department manager and colleagues.
In-hand salary is much lower than gross due to various useless deductions.
good work culture
flexible working

good management at working level

good & productive staff

good growth

good benefit to learner

good projects port folio
Pros
good salary structure
Cons
weekend working
Better than a lot of Indian companies but not the best company to work. The Indian division isn’t anywhere close to the UK office , it’s supposed to be a big firm in the UK.
Graduate designation for 4years and growth is negligible. Not the place to work for a long time. Work isn’t too good either, it all depends on the lead offices.

If you’re done with all options and if this is the only MNC left, then maybe it’s fine.
Pros
No long working hours and good work culture.
Cons
Salary is too low and no growth at all.
I joined Mott MacDonald Pvt. ltd. as a trainee-engineer in instrumentation oil & gas sector, the company provide me a great platform to my career. I enhanced my technical skills here
Variety of projects gives good exposure.
Focus on Ethics, Health and Safety.

Compensations can be improved.

More focus can be given on Marketing of the brand.
Mott Macdonald provided me with ample opportunities to progress myself in the Instrumentation field. There were enough challenges to keep me live and the support from management was tremendous. There was enough freedom in the decision making process. Job security was always there.
A day at Mott was busy one, but with something new to learn each day. Learned a lot. Management is transparent. Nice working environment and culture. Got a good experience of working in biggest projects in India.
Pros
Learned a lot
Cons
Nil
Typical day at work starts from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM with half an hour break for lunch. Workplace culture is good. There is plenty of opportunities to learn.
Pros
Good take home salary, 5 days a week working.
Cons
Frequently travel abroad at short notice.
gain knowledge. work culture is good. experience gain is good in this company . salary is getting very less. boss are changing frequently. due to bad market conditions.
overall working culture and way of management treatment found to be good.
I have worked in this almost for 7 years I have nice co-operation from all concerned which made me to expose and to perform up to satisfaction of my superiors.
Working with Mott MacDonald provides you lot of opportunities and space for improvements.
I gain lot more experience and found my hidden abilities.
Overall Good Company if you want to work.
you will get salary on every 1 day of month, good employee culture. Need to work extra if work is more.
Being just an intern i was allowed to work on various designs of Boilers , pressure vessels and Mixers and given sufficient exposure to corporate office culture.
Also helped in the designing of Fractionation towers and Various piping equipment related to it.

Gained experience of how to maintain a level of Symbiosis between various departments of an office and also on customer-vendor and consultant relationship maintenance.
I got opportunity here to work as piping lead engineer and interact with client and pmc.
Deputed to dubai as lead engineer to for coordination.
Near by 4.5 yrs experience with the co like great investment to deal with the different functions of HRM.

Joined this company to take care of Statutory Compliance but contributed in great extent to Culture building through innovative practices, employee engagement & CSR.
This company is very good with a good working atmosphere, People are very supportive and helpful. Top management is also very good.
Overall company prospects seems to be good. Ofcourse i learnt a lot in my tenure of 1.5yrs. with the Company. Advantages of being associated with the company is having worked on large scale projects of varied nature. A typical day at work is good if pressure is less and can spend more time on detailing of drawings.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Long working hours
its a subcontracting company with limited facilities. have limited culture. they are mostly dealing mechanical construction works. mainly into piping and mechanical.