Mott MacDonald
Mott MacDonald Employee Review

Engineering with the Owners and Lenders

October 13, 2016
I have been reviewing RCC/Structural steel drawings/design and find utmost pleasure to deliver a product which is error free and can be straightforwardly implemented at site.
Preparation of specification, drawings, reports etc was also done which were highly accredited by my seniors/owners/lenders.

Periodic construction monitoring visits was another important part of my life as i learnt how to check construction progress.

The hardest part was preparing detail engineering drawings which need to had intricate details also be prepared in a very short span of time.

My co-workers were nice, supporting and always made me learn new aspects and ways to deal situations which made me a better engineer and paved way for me to become a good manager.
July 30, 2012
Same role
Civil Engineer (Current Employee) - Secunderabad hyderabad
I have learned all the basic designing softwares by my own and where ever i work the management will definately appreciate my way of work. I am a quick learner and I love to learn new things and new methods discovering to do the work on time. In Mott i have learned new things and new ways to work in different exposures. I have learned alot of new things from different companies so that why i can better tackle the situations both in personal and official.
October 6, 2020
SCADA Engineer (Current Employee) - Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
Nice company work culture.. Have a good management and very helpful. I think they provide good salary and good increment. I would like to recommend to work here once.
August 28, 2020
Project Manager (Current Employee) - Mumbai
Mott Macdonald provide work balance life, best work culture, a good place for a hard worker, you want to explore more opportunities then this is the right place for Job.