Mott MacDonald

Mott MacDonald Employee Reviews

India110 reviews
Talents are recognised here even if you are everage educated. Qualification is not the limitation for growth. Will get all kind of task to perform including engineering even if you are designer.
Excellent company in my carrier...i have been worked with them for 8 years...for me its a family... i spent more time in office rather than my home...
Good
Cons
Always pride
They have a very Good Work Culture. My department was very supportive when I started with the organization. I had a bunch of Good Colleagues and a great Line Manager.
Pros
Leave Benefits, Challenging Work, Good Learning
Nice Productive and stress free palce with helpful department manager and colleagues.
In-hand salary is much lower than gross due to various useless deductions.
Top place to work, friendly people, management is honest with you, small team so had a very good bonding, had excellent opportunity to learn different technology
My time at the organisation was fairly good. They have a good graduate program in place for the new joinees that allows them to learn different aspects of the corporate world quickly.

However, sometimes the lack of good projects can be irritating.
It's an employee owned office. It's good to be a part of Mott MacDonald. We can get knowledge by going through the online courses which they provide through their web site. And we can reach to any experienced candidates who are working in any of the branch and can clarify our doubts.
Really nice to work in Mottmac Donald. nice working culture. Good Communication through employees...etc. celebrating early once as Annual Events to cheer up employees. Paying timely...
A place with strong ethics and motivating place to work with. ample opportunities to learn and build up the profile.

Some of the projects are truly enriching
Nice place to work
I was contract employee from Mott to RIE Mysore on some educational project, control by direct MHRD NCERT New delhi its working like NGO,
This is good engineering base consultancy organization.
There have many opportunity to improve your knowledge and skill.

It is a employ based organization.
Pros
Company provided
Cons
Standard Time
Top level management is very poor. Current management in one of the worst at Bangalore & Dubai. No vision. Jobs are not secured, salary paid is less & working late night will not fetch anything. Lot of politics.
Cons
Long hours, less salary, poor top level management, dont recognize core team members value
Excellent working environment. Employee friendly policies. Office location is good. Good infrastructure & company portal has lot of information to improve the employee skills.
good work culture
flexible working

good management at working level

good & productive staff

good growth

good benefit to learner

good projects port folio
Pros
good salary structure
Cons
weekend working
Better than a lot of Indian companies but not the best company to work. The Indian division isn’t anywhere close to the UK office , it’s supposed to be a big firm in the UK.
Graduate designation for 4years and growth is negligible. Not the place to work for a long time. Work isn’t too good either, it all depends on the lead offices.

If you’re done with all options and if this is the only MNC left, then maybe it’s fine.
Pros
No long working hours and good work culture.
Cons
Salary is too low and no growth at all.
No job security in mott macdonald if your on role of mott macdonald. Top management is not supportive. I worked for 2 year, but no value for your work in company
A good company always boost your career by anything... that was what happened after working under the company. the mangers always had a leadership attributes within them...which always make their employees to work smarter and achieving the targets well in time with the best of quality...
- Good Working Culture
- Good Learning Platform

- Friendly Working Atmosphere

- Low Salary scale

- 5 days working per week

- Helping and Supportive peapole
Pros
Good Learning Platform
Cons
Low Salary
I have got full opportunity to develop my talent and showcase my skills. It is indeed a Good Organization to work.I feel privileged and proud to be a part of such a nice organization.
Pros
Health & Safety
Cons
Long Hours sometime
very impressive training program for GETs . work life balance is good. exposrue given to engineers are more as compared to any company. a good organization to work to get overall developement
As a design engineer, working hours and working projects are extremely good. Knowledge and working places are neat. working under some challenging guidelines.