Motorola Solutions

Motorola Solutions Employee Reviews

India115 reviews
Great atmosphere. Worked with many knowledgeable developer in Motorola solutions Inc. Overall great experience with client, learned a lots of new technologies.
One of the best place for work in my entire job carrier. Great support from seniors. Best team. Had great experiences in channel sales. I would really work again if they come again in business.
Very Good work experience , with work & personal life balance,
Enjoyed working over there as a family

Very Good and friendly atmosphere to work. I have enjoyed working there immensely. There was always new challenges to look forward and manager always came forward to help.
Really I spent a nice time in this company .My all senior and my junior are very helpful and sporting and I learn a lot of things by my seniors and trainers
There is nothing to say only ...as usual like c cat company. No active planning mkt awareness zero I. Offline. Less focus on genreal trade can do much better but for this need dedicate zeal manpower . Planning with full proof plan...exexuation is low.
Cons
Company supports every employee for growth and earn more money but it takes too much time for it . Sometimes they gives you growth but not in your town and that is the problem.
Pros
Travel rembruisement
Cons
Leaves, healthcare, etc.
An Amazing organization but the Indian Management was not really good in my opinion. Work life balance is not really great and you may end up working late too often
An internationally recognized thought leader, industry expert, and key speaker on a variety of topics including US CDMA/LTE, IoT, wireless, cloud enablement, FOTA, and technical strategy.
great place to work, very good human values
good policies to manage balanced work-life.

There is tremendous responsibility created for every employee
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Motorola Solutions?
First international company experience
Excellent culture at Motorola

Liked the company goal of " 100%TOTAL CUSTOMER SATISFICATION" policy

Perfect role model -Perfect Motorola Culture oriented company
Pros
Perfect role model -Perfect Motorola Culture oriented company
Cons
Not much focused in cost control management
Working as production support oracle dba and providing 24*7 hours support to client for around 500 database . in project work culture is very good, got chance to learn so many thing and got opportunity to enhance knowledge in oracle ,
Started my career with manual testing in Motorola.Very tight schedule on all the deliverable.Gave me good opportunity to learn on Testing process and testing techniques.
Motorola is a good organisation to learn many things and will receive lot of support to practice the learnings effectively in the day to day works.

Customer Satisfcation is the key in all services / Product elivered by.Motorola.
Pros
Positive encouragement towards employee initiatives
Cons
low pay compared to market.
Very good company to provide platform to engg. to learn many things about domain and focuses on process and basic requirement which requires lots of time to justify development.
good place to work..employee friendly company with benefits and good payable awards...it has always been the best place for work and to build good career
Worked as a key member of the Oracle Financials Implementation team and helped with a number of implementations across the Asia Pacific regions.

The most enjoyable part was the travelling and opportunity to meet people from varied cultures and develop an understanding of their requirements, map it to Oracle Financials capabilities and deliver a viable and workable solution.
this was my second job and I am very happy when I placed as a help desk executive then I appreciated and get parroted as a admin executive and increase.
The Customer Service Representative attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services. Process orders, prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
Pros
Cons
10 hour
It was my outsource job, so cant share much about this, but Yes indeed a good start for fresher it was to gain a knowledge on field experience.
Not much interaction with the company but Yes not a very enriching experience when you are in field.
Started with Motorola as my first job in Switch operations. The self driven culture of Motorola motivated one to do challenge oneself and do more all the time.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Motorola Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.
1,271