- Typical day at work can be simple and laid back on one day, while extremely tight and fast paced on another day. No two days are the same!
- Learned good investment banking skills and had a great introduction to the industry at India's financial capital and top broking firm. Great exposure.
- Management is focussed on innovative marketing methods through website and mobile apps and on overachieving organisational objectives/targets.
- Very close minded work culture with caste based politics. Freshers are treated very poorly and more or less like slaves with no respect for them.
- Acquiring clients is definitely the hardest part of the job, especially for soft-spoken, polite and sophisticated employees like me.
- The most enjoyable part of the job was ofcourse the tremendous learning opportunities available through superiors and experienced colleagues.
Great investment banking exposure
Often have to work long hours and travel in extremely crowded trains to reach client destination, No business expenses or travel expenses funded by management.
Learning curve of a person is great with his tenure. A typical day at work starts with disciplined time in and the lunch breaks at proper time too. The people are co-operative and so is the environment.
One of the finest financial services company in Equity investing space.Have a pathetic man management culture. Have one of the greatest promoter in terms of business understanding and experience in the space.