Motilal Oswal Employee Review

View all Motilal Oswal reviews

Rich source of Knowledge
Executive Online Advisor (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJune 9, 2019
Best place to work also acquiring a good set of knowledge boosting process for improving skillset and to grow your critical thinking abilities for problem.
Pros
HR activites.
Cons
Long hours sometimes and Leaves unutilization

Other Motilal Oswal Employee Reviews

Okay
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaAugust 8, 2019
Good Company Asking to Travel 25 kms for Attendance and Going Back 25 kms for client meeting is Horrible Situation.
And I’m initial Stages of Job company didn’t Provide me any leads as I’m new to this profile. So it was little difficult for me to Manage leads n update in Crm
Productive and Fun work place
Retail Sales Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJuly 15, 2019
We Have a games area we can play games in our free time
Go out together-Have fun with your whole team by going for regular days and/or nights out. Going out together as a team is a great way to get everyone having fun and forming relationships outside of work that could inspire collaboration back in the office.
Encourage friendships-Socialising with coworkers can go further than after work drinks on a Friday and the odd team-building day. According to Tom Rath, author of Vital Friends, people with a ‘best friend’ at work are up to 7 times more engaged than those who aren’t.

Workplace friendships can also help you develop a culture of ‘compassionate love’ which research has found can lead to higher levels of satisfaction and teamwork, as well as a reduction in sick days.