Motilal Oswal Employee Review

View all Motilal Oswal reviews

Productive work place
Dealer - Advisor (Current Employee) –  DombivliMay 26, 2019
Here I learned a lot about Share Market. I handled all back and front office queries. Also handled client profiles. Here I get a very productive knowledge everyday.

Other Motilal Oswal Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun work place
Retail Sales Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJuly 15, 2019
We Have a games area we can play games in our free time
Go out together-Have fun with your whole team by going for regular days and/or nights out. Going out together as a team is a great way to get everyone having fun and forming relationships outside of work that could inspire collaboration back in the office.
Encourage friendships-Socialising with coworkers can go further than after work drinks on a Friday and the odd team-building day. According to Tom Rath, author of Vital Friends, people with a ‘best friend’ at work are up to 7 times more engaged than those who aren’t.

Workplace friendships can also help you develop a culture of ‘compassionate love’ which research has found can lead to higher levels of satisfaction and teamwork, as well as a reduction in sick days.
Advisory-Branch
SENIOR EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Shivaji Nagar, MaharashtraJuly 2, 2019
I have been working as an advisor, the organisation is full of pressure with loads of targets and torchure. For long term perspective the company is not at all recommended.