Motilal Oswal
Motilal Oswal Employee Review

Best place to work

October 24, 2018
MOSL is fast paced but not cut-throat competitive. I'm happy to be facing a new challenge and tackling something big and I also respect that the company sticks to the mission
Pros
Good managment skills in general
Cons
Nothing to say to the management
June 30, 2019
Same role
It was a great experience to be a Management trainee at Motilal Oswal. Learnt a lot. My manager helped me to be a better professional and taught me to balance work and life both.
Pros
Awesome cultural programmes
October 26, 2018
Was an intern and did internship on the uses of Exchange Traded Funds and how it helped the investors. The staff was very helpful and co operative with my research.
July 15, 2019
We Have a games area we can play games in our free time
Go out together-Have fun with your whole team by going for regular days and/or nights out. Going out together as a team is a great way to get everyone having fun and forming relationships outside of work that could inspire collaboration back in the office.

Encourage friendships-Socialising with coworkers can go further than after work drinks on a Friday and the odd team-building day. According to Tom Rath, author of Vital Friends, people with a ‘best friend’ at work are up to 7 times more engaged than those who aren’t.

Workplace friendships can also help you develop a culture of ‘compassionate love’ which research has found can lead to higher levels of satisfaction and teamwork, as well as a reduction in sick days.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Motilal Oswal. Our community is ready to answer.