Motilal Oswal
Coronavirus update

Motilal Oswal Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager

Assistant Manager11 reviews
India11 reviews
management is done basically from the Mumbai head office and people there have no idea about the targets. targets are unrealistic and are given just to pressurize workers.
no marketing and you can r
learing about work and traning will be given . education on working job profile.good skill in marketing. good market values on job
Learning curve of a person is great with his tenure. A typical day at work starts with disciplined time in and the lunch breaks at proper time too. The people are co-operative and so is the environment.
Pros
Learning curve
Cons
Long hours and pay
working culture is best among other broking firms,
salary satisfaction is there,

best corporate in town,

education level is best in motilal they groom up there employee by educating them.
It's a nice place to work. Day in company is like apart from daily activities you get to learn new things and chance to understand the domain.
It has many fun activities held by HR like quiz, birthday celebration and they conduct good programs on annual day, Mother's day and Women's day.
at motilal oswal i worked for just 7 months mainly because of the profile which they had given me was complete different than what they had said during the interview so i left the company but yes working was pressurized.
In motilal oswal securities i learned lot of share market things with my co workers and handling hni clients very well. and learn the technically and fundamental charts with the help of seniors .
- A great place to work wherein the ideas are been welcomed and make sure that the maximum are implemented.
- Lot of experience people from whom have opportunity to learn and share our knowledge as well.

- A team bond was found in the team I worked where people are very helpful.
Great place to start with you will learn so much that you can almost work in any other organization who are in financial services.Learned a lot handled a lot of pressure and managed a lot of HNI Clients and quite complex queries.Great place to learn and explore your areas of interest.
Pros
Opportunity to learn about handling work pressure.
Cons
Very high work pressure.
It is the top most company in the industry. You can maintain work life balance easily by working in this company.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Motilal Oswal?
I am happy to be a part of this organisation. With all the stress and pressure this is an ideal place to work reason there is always a learning and a new experience. I have learned to work as a team and putting team's intrest before my intrest. The management has always provided with sufficent training which helps us in our work.
Pros
sufficent amenities, learning, workshops
Cons
travelling
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Motilal Oswal. Our community is ready to answer.