Motilal Oswal
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Motilal Oswal Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Mumbai, Maharashtra79 reviews
Nice company to work, Good working environment.
Helpful Management which supports you to shape your career and weekly interaction on the day to day challenges.
I joined the organization right out of the college, started as an intern and within the span of 1 month I had job offer in my hand. The faster I got the job the faster than that I left the organization, I was out within 2 months.
Always there are few employees who don't like to see others succeed and the same happened to me. The existing employees (colleagues from the different sub-team) didn't like that I was promoted from an intern to an employee within a month. Their jealousy always affected me during the work, like from cornering me to making sure that they point my mistakes in front of the L2 manager. Even my L1 manager made sure I screw up and never to help me for anything, including reporting small mistakes and making sure I was a bad person in the L2 manager's book. There was even the time when my L1 manager drunk called me at around 10:30 pm in the evening to screech about the work, abusing on the calls, reporting small mistakes to the L2 managers while keeping the whole team in CC.

Apart from these extensive working hours, 12 hours a day or so. Plus calling pressure, sales pressure, performance pressure, seminar pressure, etc.

Please get into the good team of MOFSL, try not to get into the sales, after-sales, account opening, trading, dealing, voice process, etc.

The brighter side to this, the place is amazing (MOT) you would love to work in the same along with the same the perks which comes along with the job, just stay out of the above-mentioned job roles.
A great place to work. Well planned infrastructure. Cordial and pleasant work culture. Amazing in terms of exposure to high end technologies and also growth in other aspects like self development.
I have been working at Motilal Oswal as equity dealer and I have been enjoying over there but the salary paid was less to satisfy our basic needs it's not that much bad experience
All these company need is just brokrage from their client...
They Gives too much pressures to employee for achieving their target...

They don't see to customer at all..
cuz they be predicting the future and all wrong
typical day spends in chatting

lots of subsidiaries and small businesses

cant take non-veg food inside the campus

sly and cunning culture
Good experience for beginners, becomes monotonous after a while.
But to start with is really good, get to learn a lot..................................
Pros
Overall good company to work with
Cons
Monetary growth
I had a good experience in Motilal Oswal. I got to learn many things like how equity and derivatives market works and what are the parameters to invest and how to invest. Working here is a little bit stressful and kind of risky if you not focus.
It is an amazing place to work. Employees are collaborative and always willing to help out new joiners. Company values and organizational culture is well structured and maintained
First few weeks was just learning how to build industry grade software, then I proceeded to work with a team on the company app. I was able to seek help from anyone in my team.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Motilal Oswal?
A typical day started with training, followed by phone calls, followed by meetings. At the end of the day, we had to report overall day's work into CRM.
Competitive environment with a lot of learnings.
Job security may be a challenge in case of external environmentsnot being favourable.

You have to be lucky to get a good boss and to learn from him accordingly.
As been my first job in the well know Firm, got to learn many things about various market segment, plus how to handle /Guide the client according to their need and risk appitiet.
Overall a good experience and very great things to learn in this organisation . People very helpful and very willing to teach me new stuff. I was expert in my job after 3 months with help of my buddies and mentor and got increment in 2nd quarter and qualified for a trip to bangkok in a contest.
- Its a busy day all days of week hectic everyday even on weekends
- It was a good learning place about the current affairs and market updates on daily basis

- Management has achieved alot and help employees to grow

- Work culture is not that good more pressure after achievements also

- You dont get appreciation after the achievement also

- You get to learn alot and have the best knowledge in the market then competitor.
Pros
Picnics and Events
Cons
Long hours and weekend works
Best place to work also acquiring a good set of knowledge boosting process for improving skillset and to grow your critical thinking abilities for problem.
Pros
HR activites.
Cons
Long hours sometimes and Leaves unutilization
suitable place to work for an internship and learn stock market with hands on experience in equity trading and fno. aggressive on sales and cross selling
Pros
incentives and other perks
commitment towards excellence is always felt. all the required support is provided to grow your business the advisory is the best . the products always show great returns.
top company in its industry. it gave us opportunities for incentives and good recreation time. my boss was very helpful and used to take us out for lunches if we did good at work.
Good place to work where employees feel motivated.Company has good culture and conducts lots of employee engagement activities where many employees do plan their retirement.
Nice place to work, awesome infrastructure.
Good work timings, comfortable to work.

Nice environment and culture to work in.

good number of holidays.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Motilal Oswal. Our community is ready to answer.