Motilal Oswal
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Motilal Oswal Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

Hyderabad, Telangana6 reviews
no marketing and you can r
learing about work and traning will be given . education on working job profile.good skill in marketing. good market values on job
We Have a games area we can play games in our free time
Go out together-Have fun with your whole team by going for regular days and/or nights out. Going out together as a team is a great way to get everyone having fun and forming relationships outside of work that could inspire collaboration back in the office.

Encourage friendships-Socialising with coworkers can go further than after work drinks on a Friday and the odd team-building day. According to Tom Rath, author of Vital Friends, people with a ‘best friend’ at work are up to 7 times more engaged than those who aren’t.

Workplace friendships can also help you develop a culture of ‘compassionate love’ which research has found can lead to higher levels of satisfaction and teamwork, as well as a reduction in sick days.
MOSL is fast paced but not cut-throat competitive. I'm happy to be facing a new challenge and tackling something big and I also respect that the company sticks to the mission
Pros
Good managment skills in general
Cons
Nothing to say to the management
Awesome working in this company...Learn alot working this company... Growth...Fun at work...Growth opportunities are there...Work pressure little is there but we can manage....
I really appreciate that the company allows flexibility in your workday. My co-workers are easy to work with, and I feel supported by team leads.
I only wish the pay was a bit higher. Because of this, I doubt if I will be able to work here for very long. But for the time being, I'm enjoying learning new things and picking up a few skills.
we worked with team work and achieved good results. organisation paid extra payment who are worked on national holidays. we are very happy to work.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Motilal Oswal?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Motilal Oswal. Our community is ready to answer.