Motilal Oswal
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Motilal Oswal Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Bengaluru, Karnataka9 reviews
Good Company Asking to Travel 25 kms for Attendance and Going Back 25 kms for client meeting is Horrible Situation.
And I’m initial Stages of Job company didn’t Provide me any leads as I’m new to this profile. So it was little difficult for me to Manage leads n update in Crm
Working style good, but if you resign from company you don't get on time re-leaving letter and and settlement amount they eat and they don't give incentives on time some times no incentives....they force to work for incentives then finally they give...0.
realy i would like to tell the work was amazing. i gained a knowledge more.....
every day i can learn differenta things. knowledge based work and good.
Was an intern and did internship on the uses of Exchange Traded Funds and how it helped the investors. The staff was very helpful and co operative with my research.
It is a long journey for me to work, 25 km and two hrs travel one side. It is a very good place to work as they focus on knowledge gaining and continuous test on the same.
Pros
Good Learnings
Cons
Long Journey to work place
• To predict share prices using Technical Tools and chosen only 3 companies for project
• To know more about Technical Tools and to study in detail what are the factors that affect the prices of shares and general study on Indian capital markets.
Worked under Senior analyst
Learnt basic investments and options strategies

Learnt about basic back office operations and risk management

Learnt how penny stocks and other operator based scripts work and why one should avoid them.

Assisted the marketing team in acquiring new clients and advising HNI’s on their long term and short term investment
motilal is into stock market . i was updating clients about the market and advising them to buy the stocks . and handling a team of 5 members giving them the targets and saying them to generate the brokerage ..
The experience at working at MOSL was great with help coming in from everywhere possible. Our co-workers were very welcoming and helpful, even towards the interns. Our boss was very encouraging and helpful too; he would take a lot of effort in educating us about the financial markets, allocating each day a new person to observe on the trading desk while they were busy executing orders. It was a very educative and informative experience to have worked there.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Motilal Oswal. Our community is ready to answer.