Motilal Oswal Employee Reviews

Had a great experience with my First job...
Executive Advisor (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 8, 2019
As been my first job in the well know Firm, got to learn many things about various market segment, plus how to handle /Guide the client according to their need and risk appitiet.
No proper management and very bias manager.
Equity advisor (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 1, 2019
Overall a good experience and very great things to learn in this organisation . People very helpful and very willing to teach me new stuff. I was expert in my job after 3 months with help of my buddies and mentor and got increment in 2nd quarter and qualified for a trip to bangkok in a contest.
Every activity was there in office But you work load was to much so you dont get time to do anything
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  MumbaiSeptember 29, 2019
- Its a busy day all days of week hectic everyday even on weekends
- It was a good learning place about the current affairs and market updates on daily basis
- Management has achieved alot and help employees to grow
- Work culture is not that good more pressure after achievements also
- You dont get appreciation after the achievement also
- You get to learn alot and have the best knowledge in the market then competitor.
Pros
Picnics and Events
Cons
Long hours and weekend works
good work place
Equity Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaAugust 27, 2019
realy i would like to tell the work was amazing. i gained a knowledge more.....
every day i can learn differenta things. knowledge based work and good.
Okay
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaAugust 8, 2019
Good Company Asking to Travel 25 kms for Attendance and Going Back 25 kms for client meeting is Horrible Situation.
And I’m initial Stages of Job company didn’t Provide me any leads as I’m new to this profile. So it was little difficult for me to Manage leads n update in Crm
Productive and Fun work place
Retail Sales Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJuly 15, 2019
We Have a games area we can play games in our free time
Go out together-Have fun with your whole team by going for regular days and/or nights out. Going out together as a team is a great way to get everyone having fun and forming relationships outside of work that could inspire collaboration back in the office.
Encourage friendships-Socialising with coworkers can go further than after work drinks on a Friday and the odd team-building day. According to Tom Rath, author of Vital Friends, people with a ‘best friend’ at work are up to 7 times more engaged than those who aren’t.

Workplace friendships can also help you develop a culture of ‘compassionate love’ which research has found can lead to higher levels of satisfaction and teamwork, as well as a reduction in sick days.
Advisory-Branch
SENIOR EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Shivaji Nagar, MaharashtraJuly 2, 2019
I have been working as an advisor, the organisation is full of pressure with loads of targets and torchure. For long term perspective the company is not at all recommended.
A fun workplace
Management trainee (Former Employee) –  Parel, MaharashtraJune 30, 2019
It was a great experience to be a Management trainee at Motilal Oswal. Learnt a lot. My manager helped me to be a better professional and taught me to balance work and life both.
Pros
Awesome cultural programmes
Rich source of Knowledge
Executive Online Advisor (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJune 9, 2019
Best place to work also acquiring a good set of knowledge boosting process for improving skillset and to grow your critical thinking abilities for problem.
Pros
HR activites.
Cons
Long hours sometimes and Leaves unutilization
Productive work place
Dealer - Advisor (Current Employee) –  DombivliMay 26, 2019
Here I learned a lot about Share Market. I handled all back and front office queries. Also handled client profiles. Here I get a very productive knowledge everyday.
fun and energetic work place
Retail Advisor (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMay 8, 2019
suitable place to work for an internship and learn stock market with hands on experience in equity trading and fno. aggressive on sales and cross selling
Pros
incentives and other perks
good company for work
IN A IT SUPPORT TEAM (Current Employee) –  Vadodara, GujaratApril 10, 2019
good company of finance regarding.
it is a the best place for work for freshers and i recommended to all freshers for work here if you have like to work in finance department.
amazing work environment
Proprietor (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraApril 4, 2019
commitment towards excellence is always felt. all the required support is provided to grow your business the advisory is the best . the products always show great returns.
Good
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Malad, Mumbai, MaharashtraMarch 26, 2019
Motilal was very good company. Reason of leaving motilal oswal was my personal family issue and no doubt motilal would be best for any fresher. So that's it.
good learning curve
Stock broker (Former Employee) –  Malad, Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 22, 2019
the targets were over exaggerated . yet the people and the environment to work in was fun . serious during market hours and there is more to learn than to earn.
Good experience
Web and application security testing (Former Employee) –  Parel, MaharashtraJanuary 13, 2019
I learn lot from them..and I would like to carry forward that experience..staff was very helpful, environment of office was very calm and helpful to work.
Pros
Monthly rail pass
Cons
Short hours
leader in its industry
Sr. Executive - Advisor Branch (Former Employee) –  mumbai, indiaJanuary 1, 2019
top company in its industry. it gave us opportunities for incentives and good recreation time. my boss was very helpful and used to take us out for lunches if we did good at work.
Good work culture
Operation Executive (Current Employee) –  MumbaiDecember 25, 2018
Good place to work where employees feel motivated.Company has good culture and conducts lots of employee engagement activities where many employees do plan their retirement.
Was a great learning opportunity about corporate culture
Management Trainee Spark Programme (Internship) (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 26, 2018
Was an intern and did internship on the uses of Exchange Traded Funds and how it helped the investors. The staff was very helpful and co operative with my research.
Best place to work
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 24, 2018
MOSL is fast paced but not cut-throat competitive. I'm happy to be facing a new challenge and tackling something big and I also respect that the company sticks to the mission
Pros
Good managment skills in general
Cons
Nothing to say to the management