Motilal Oswal
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Motilal Oswal Employee Reviews

India181 reviews
they won't support or give their feedback for 3rd party vendors . they only treat 3rd party peoples are slave for their hard work. No common Protocals followed as per their company norms. So requesting to treat peoples who works for you as third party give and provide their better carrier growth.
Pros
Na
Cons
Treating employers like dog
Nice company to work, Good working environment.
Helpful Management which supports you to shape your career and weekly interaction on the day to day challenges.
Moyilal oswal
Overall is good company culture are good

Good colleges

Enjoyed with all with days in working hours

Fully enjoyed with party time n all
Motilal oswal financial services good company.. Employee orientation... Many chances to learning about share market, financial industry.. Knowledge first..
Working style good, but if you resign from company you don't get on time re-leaving letter and and settlement amount they eat and they don't give incentives on time some times no incentives....they force to work for incentives then finally they give...0.
Good place to learn stock markets and products related to it. This place focus on sales and brokerage more. So be ready for hardcore sales profile great place to work and learn about stock markets
I joined the organization right out of the college, started as an intern and within the span of 1 month I had job offer in my hand. The faster I got the job the faster than that I left the organization, I was out within 2 months.
Always there are few employees who don't like to see others succeed and the same happened to me. The existing employees (colleagues from the different sub-team) didn't like that I was promoted from an intern to an employee within a month. Their jealousy always affected me during the work, like from cornering me to making sure that they point my mistakes in front of the L2 manager. Even my L1 manager made sure I screw up and never to help me for anything, including reporting small mistakes and making sure I was a bad person in the L2 manager's book. There was even the time when my L1 manager drunk called me at around 10:30 pm in the evening to screech about the work, abusing on the calls, reporting small mistakes to the L2 managers while keeping the whole team in CC.

Apart from these extensive working hours, 12 hours a day or so. Plus calling pressure, sales pressure, performance pressure, seminar pressure, etc.

Please get into the good team of MOFSL, try not to get into the sales, after-sales, account opening, trading, dealing, voice process, etc.

The brighter side to this, the place is amazing (MOT) you would love to work in the same along with the same the perks which comes along with the job, just stay out of the above-mentioned job roles.
Had a good time in my internship with Motilal Oswal Financial Services Limited. Basic work was alloted of making calls to existing clients so was easy to cop up and for which meetings were followed by.
A great place to work. Well planned infrastructure. Cordial and pleasant work culture. Amazing in terms of exposure to high end technologies and also growth in other aspects like self development.
I have been working at Motilal Oswal as equity dealer and I have been enjoying over there but the salary paid was less to satisfy our basic needs it's not that much bad experience
Place is good, good learning environment, they provide good knowledge about stock markets.
You can enjoy more challenges.. The incentive are good over here
All these company need is just brokrage from their client...
They Gives too much pressures to employee for achieving their target...

They don't see to customer at all..
cuz they be predicting the future and all wrong
typical day spends in chatting

lots of subsidiaries and small businesses

cant take non-veg food inside the campus

sly and cunning culture
Good team work all employee and boss are good and very much friendly atmosphere i love to work in future if you have any vacancy for me please give me a chance to work again thank you.
Pros
Sales
They have first reference for knowledge. Work culture was good. A day was started from morning meeting they gave us financial market advise.
Which is most enjoyable job
I was loving working with motilal oswal but it was bit difficult to work fast as in it was online trading process.. I was working there as relationship advisor . Have attended calls with have trade online.. actually at one time there was so many work and risk as it was trading part..
I am getting proper hr benifits. Here management is not good here more political is going on it is very difficult to survive i am not satisfied with job
Good experience for beginners, becomes monotonous after a while.
But to start with is really good, get to learn a lot..................................
Pros
Overall good company to work with
Cons
Monetary growth
I had a good experience in Motilal Oswal. I got to learn many things like how equity and derivatives market works and what are the parameters to invest and how to invest. Working here is a little bit stressful and kind of risky if you not focus.
It was a great company to work ,it helped me to grow and understand my work life as it was my first company.The management should think about paying little more as per the current inflation.
Good it's convenient work nature
Client aquisition is very important for our company.

Account opening task is very risk

But order executed very fastly
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Motilal Oswal. Our community is ready to answer.