Morpheus Human Consulting Employee Reviews

Review for Morpheus Consulting
Internship (Current Employee) –  IndiaSeptember 28, 2018
It’s been almost a month that I’m doing my internship in Morpheus Human Consulting, and I’ve already learned so many things! It feels good to work in such a friendly environment. Break sessions are so much fun! 🙂 Hoping to learn a lot.
Great Working Experience at Morpheus
Internship (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 19, 2018
Its been more than a month for me working at Morpheus Consulting as an Intern and I must say am having a great learning and working experience. The positive and negative feedback I received for my performance proved to be very helpful for me. The work environment is very friendly and especially love those every day after lunch session.
Nice Work Environment
Corporate Alliance Executive (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 11, 2018
A great place to gain knowledge and experience with friendly environment, even the staff over here are very supportive and helpful.
Thank you Morpheus for welcoming me to your Family.
Best for starters
HR Recruiter for 2 years (Former Employee) –  IndiaSeptember 11, 2018
I was very much happy to work as recruiter because its like an great opportunity to understand the job market and value of the candidates.
i always say that i learned some thing that is in my from first company right from mailing till recruiting candidates through job portals.
Pros
Talent Building
Affordable Franchise With Good Business Model
Partner (Current Employee) –  IndiaSeptember 4, 2018
I was planning to start my own business from a very long time. I have also tried many sectors in business but when i got to know about Morpheus Human Consulting, I decided to give a try. I got the option to work from home. The deal with Morpheus was really cost effective because its a one time investment process & you get a lifetime partnership opportunity with Morpheus. I am really glad to be a part of this company.
Good mentors
Social Media Marketing Intern (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 8, 2018
My resume got shortlisted for an interview by Morpheus Human Consulting. Within a day after my job interview I received a mail from Morpheus team that I had been selected for an internship of 3 months as a Social Media Marketing Intern. I must say the working environment is very positive & i also got the opportunity to learn a lots of new things. All the co-workers are very supportive, as well as friendly. It's a perfect place to start your career, if u really love your job.
Glad To be a Business Partner
Franchise Partner (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJuly 30, 2018
I have been working with Morpheus Human Consulting as their franchise partner from last 2 years.I must say that Morpheus Human Consulting is a great company that has created an opportunity for people to start their own business and has provided a great source of employment with such low investments. Also the initial training provided by the Morpheus team is worth appreciation where in they introduce you to the actual HR industry.Their concept of talentnow is very unique and simple to understand. I am completely satisfied and happy for being a business partner of Morpheus Human Consulting.
Challenging yet impressive
He intern (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJuly 26, 2018
Morpheus has a very comfortable and inclusive environment and is very employee- friendly. You need to have skills and competitiveness to work here. This is the perfect platform to showcase your capabilities as you won't be kept limited to doing one job for the entire internship tenure
A platform to showcase your skills
Hr intern (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJuly 26, 2018
I am working as an hr intern at Morpheus Human Consulting .The training provided by them is good & they provide a platform where we can showcase our skills and learn more in Recruitment
Very Thankful To Morpheus and entire team
Employee (Former Employee) –  MumbaiJuly 25, 2018
I had started my career in Morpheus Human Consulting.When I had joined Morpheus Human Consulting as a fresher I was a completely different person from what I am today. Morpheus Human Consulting has provided me with a platform to explore myself and bring the best out of me.Morpheus has helped me become self confident and independent and has given me an identity.I am very thankful to Kailsh Sir for giving me this opportunity and trusting me.My colleuges have been very supportive.I am very thankful to Morpheus Human Consulting and the entire Morpheus team for giving me this opportunity and supporting me.

Want to know more about Morpheus Human Consulting?

Ask a question
Friendly environment
He intern (Current Employee) –  MumbaiJuly 21, 2018
I'm currently working as an HR intern . The work environment is very positive . There's perfect balance between work load and fun. As a fresher, Morpheus Human Consulting provides you with various opportunities that help you develop your personality and skills.
Perfect place to get introduced to the industry
HR intern (Former Employee) –  Mumbai Central, MaharashtraJuly 12, 2018
I have joined Morpheus Human Consulting as an HR intern for 6 months. I would like to say that Morpheus Human Consulting is a very positive place to work wherein you get to learn a lot of things as well as explore your strengths and abilities. They provide you with full flexibility in you work and be yourself which helps you to bring the best out of you and perform well your roles and responsibilities. Also the entire Morpheus team is very friendly and supportive. The feedback given by them helps you to improve yourself and overcome your weaknesses. Overall it is the perfect place to start your career and get introduced to the industry.
Good Growth Opportunities
Franchise Acquisition Intern (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJune 28, 2018
I am currently working here as a Franchise Acquisition Intern, it is been a great opportunity to work here. Every individual working here has been given an opportunity to grow into a confident person, as well as one will get exposed to diversified kinds of work while working here.
A good platform for exploring opportunities
Intern (Current Employee) –  MumbaiJune 28, 2018
I have pursued my graduation in Bcom and I am planning for MBA in HR. I was not completely sure about my decision and so decided to go for an internship in HR. Morpheus human consulting gave me this opportunity. Not only did my confusion get cleared but because of the training provided by Morpheus team I got very indepth knowledge and clear understanding of the Recruitment industry. I am very thankful to Morpheus Human Consulting for giving me this opportunity.
Good Learning Opportunities For Freshers
HR Intern (Current Employee) –  MumbaiJune 28, 2018
I am an HR intern at Morpheus Human Consulting. This is a great place for freshers to learn and get practical exposure to recruitment with really warm colleagues and great office facilities. There is great work balance as we have fun events every day during lunch time which deviates your mind for a while from all the work pressure. Its the best place to work.
Best Place To Start your Career
Best Place To Start Your Career (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJune 27, 2018
I am working as an HR intern at Morpheus Human Consulting. I would say that it is the best workplace to start your career. The challenges given by them not only help you become independent in your work but also help you apply your theoretical knowledge practically for real time use. It helps you get a proper understanding of your industry.
Review for Morpheus
Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee) –  IndiaJune 14, 2018
I had one year of experience in recruitment and was looking for a company change, came to know about the openings for the full-time Recruitment Specialist in Morpheus Human Consulting. Received a positive response after applying on the job post. Finally got hired and must say the learning experience is completely different and very informative. The entire Morpheus Team is very friendly plus all the positive and negative feedbacks I saw online helped me in my decision to take their offer.
Morpheus Human Consulting Feedback
HR Intern (Current Employee) –  IndiaJune 13, 2018
I had completed my BMS and was looking for an internship in HR field. I had applied for Internship for HR in Morpheus Consulting. Finally got selected after 2 rounds of interview and must say the work environment in Morpheus is very friendly. My feedback for Morpheus Consulting will always stay positive because whenever I have any query, complaints, etc all of them are solved very efficiently by them.
Morpheus Human Consulting Franchise Feedback
Partner (Current Employee) –  IndiaJune 11, 2018
Since I was looking at establishing a business in India for some time, I thought of searching for good recruitment companies on Franchise India rather than starting my own business. In the process of researching and calling many franchises, I found Morpheus Franchise to be the perfect fit for me. There are no negative reviews from my side for this company because it has so much advantages like you don't need prior business experience and they provide training to you and your team about the process and Recruitment.
Affordable Franchise With Good Business Model
Partner (Current Employee) –  IndiaJune 8, 2018
I was looking for a recruitment franchise, but for any franchise business you need an office space. Researching on the internet, I came across Morpheus Consulting Franchise Model where they offer you two types of franchise option. Work from Home OR office. I opted for their work from home Franchise model. The investing amount was also quite affordable. Now it's been more than one and a half year and I have no negative feedback for them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Morpheus Human Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8