Morpheus Human Consulting Employee Reviews

Perfect place to get introduced to the industry
HR intern (Former Employee) –  Mumbai Central, MaharashtraJuly 12, 2018
I have joined Morpheus Human Consulting as an HR intern for 6 months. I would like to say that Morpheus Human Consulting is a very positive place to work wherein you get to learn a lot of things as well as explore your strengths and abilities. They provide you with full flexibility in you work and be yourself which helps you to bring the best out of you and perform well your roles and responsibilities. Also the entire Morpheus team is very friendly and supportive. The feedback given by them helps you to improve yourself and overcome your weaknesses. Overall it is the perfect place to start your career and get introduced to the industry.
Good Growth Opportunities
Franchise Acquisition Intern (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJune 28, 2018
I am currently working here as a Franchise Acquisition Intern, it is been a great opportunity to work here. Every individual working here has been given an opportunity to grow into a confident person, as well as one will get exposed to diversified kinds of work while working here.
A good platform for exploring opportunities
Intern (Current Employee) –  MumbaiJune 28, 2018
I have pursued my graduation in Bcom and I am planning for MBA in HR. I was not completely sure about my decision and so decided to go for an internship in HR. Morpheus human consulting gave me this opportunity. Not only did my confusion get cleared but because of the training provided by Morpheus team I got very indepth knowledge and clear understanding of the Recruitment industry. I am very thankful to Morpheus Human Consulting for giving me this opportunity.
Good Learning Opportunities For Freshers
HR Intern (Current Employee) –  MumbaiJune 28, 2018
I am an HR intern at Morpheus Human Consulting. This is a great place for freshers to learn and get practical exposure to recruitment with really warm colleagues and great office facilities. There is great work balance as we have fun events every day during lunch time which deviates your mind for a while from all the work pressure. Its the best place to work.
Best Place To Start your Career
Best Place To Start Your Career (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJune 27, 2018
I am working as an HR intern at Morpheus Human Consulting. I would say that it is the best workplace to start your career. The challenges given by them not only help you become independent in your work but also help you apply your theoretical knowledge practically for real time use. It helps you get a proper understanding of your industry.
Review for Morpheus
Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee) –  IndiaJune 14, 2018
I had one year of experience in recruitment and was looking for a company change, came to know about the openings for the full-time Recruitment Specialist in Morpheus Human Consulting. Received a positive response after applying on the job post. Finally got hired and must say the learning experience is completely different and very informative. The entire Morpheus Team is very friendly plus all the positive and negative feedbacks I saw online helped me in my decision to take their offer.
Morpheus Human Consulting Feedback
HR Intern (Current Employee) –  IndiaJune 13, 2018
I had completed my BMS and was looking for an internship in HR field. I had applied for Internship for HR in Morpheus Consulting. Finally got selected after 2 rounds of interview and must say the work environment in Morpheus is very friendly. My feedback for Morpheus Consulting will always stay positive because whenever I have any query, complaints, etc all of them are solved very efficiently by them.
Morpheus Human Consulting Franchise Feedback
Partner (Current Employee) –  IndiaJune 11, 2018
Since I was looking at establishing a business in India for some time, I thought of searching for good recruitment companies on Franchise India rather than starting my own business. In the process of researching and calling many franchises, I found Morpheus Franchise to be the perfect fit for me. There are no negative reviews from my side for this company because it has so much advantages like you don't need prior business experience and they provide training to you and your team about the process and Recruitment.
Affordable Franchise With Good Business Model
Partner (Current Employee) –  IndiaJune 8, 2018
I was looking for a recruitment franchise, but for any franchise business you need an office space. Researching on the internet, I came across Morpheus Consulting Franchise Model where they offer you two types of franchise option. Work from Home OR office. I opted for their work from home Franchise model. The investing amount was also quite affordable. Now it's been more than one and a half year and I have no negative feedback for them.
Working as an Intern
Intern (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMay 8, 2018
Working at Morpheus has helped me learn a lot of new things that has improved my skills and knowledge as a Recruiter. Kailash and Archana in Morpheus are very co-operative and have always given me positive and negative reviews about myself which has helped me deal with my strengths and weakness.
Good Franchise team
Partner (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMay 7, 2018
I was searching for a home based working model in Recruitment.One of my family friend had just joined Morpheus Human Consulting and through her I came to know about their Franchise model.Initially I was not sure about whether it would work but after talking to Morpheus member and having a meeting with them I decided to invest into their Franchise model and I would say that it was a good decision. The services provide by Morpheus are very upto the mark be it the training or the support by the Morpheus team.I am glad to be a part of Morpheus.
Great training
Intern (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMay 4, 2018
I am working as a Recruitment Intern in Morpheus Consulting.I would like to say that Morpheus is the best place to work in.The training provided by them till date has helped me a lot to improve my skills and has helped me become more self confident.
Morpheus franchise owner review
Partner (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraApril 12, 2018
I was one of the Morpheus franchise owner. I was partnered with them for 3 years but due to personal reason and family commitments I had to relocate and could not continue the Partnership. But let me tell you the entire Morpheus Team supported me very well. If I had any complains or issues while working on a mandate, the queries were resolved very quickly by their team. All my payments were cleared on time. It is worth investing in Morpheus Franchise.
As a franchise partner had a great experience
Partner (Former Employee) –  IndiaApril 7, 2018
Having a Morpheus Consulting franchise is a great choice if you are thinking of starting your own business into Recruitment. As a franchise partner I have had a great experience and with reasonable return on investments considering the time I have been able to invest. One more benefit is the training which is provided by the staff which covers everything in detail.
Morpheus Consulting Franchise Review
Partner (Current Employee) –  IndiaApril 4, 2018
I have a positive feedback for Morpheus Consulting Franchise Team. I have been working with them for more than 2 years. Eventhough they provide you training in the initial stage but if you still have any querys or complains the entire Morpheus team is their to give you full support and resolve your doubts and complains immediately. So as a Franchise Partner, I am happy for taking the right decision by choosing Morpheus Franchise.
Morpheus Consulting review
Intern (Current Employee) –  IndiaApril 4, 2018
I am working as HR intern in Morpheus consulting since the past 2 months, till now i have no complains for them, the entire working crowd is supportive. The work pressure is adequate.
Morpheus Consulting Franchise Feedback
Partner (Current Employee) –  IndiaApril 2, 2018
I was looking to start a business using a franchise because I cannot start the business on my own and also it was very risky for me.I came to know about Morpheus Consulting from a friend of friend. I called up at Morpheus Human Consulting regarding the franchise. They had arranged up a meeting for me. In the meeting the Morpheus team had cleared all my doubts and explained their Business properly and so I chosen to take Morpheus franchise.
Morpheus Consulting Feedback
Partner (Current Employee) –  IndiaApril 2, 2018
I had been working with Morpheus Human consulting using their Morpheus franchise for more than a year and till now its a great experience working with them. The entire Morpheus team have supported me very well and specially the training they had given was very good plus their business software they had made makes your work very easy and organized.
Morpheus Consulting Franchise Review
Partner (Current Employee) –  IndiaApril 2, 2018
Me and my friends wanted to start a business using a franchise. Compared to other franchise I had found that investment for Morpheus Consulting Franchise was low and also less risky and also their business idea was great. So I took their franchise and the training provided by them was great. Its been almost an year and till now I have no complaints against them.
Best Place to Learn
HR Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 27, 2018
Being a fresher I wanted to start my career in a field where I wanted to grow and Morpheus helped me out in getting what I desire. I got an email from the company regarding an Hr internship but I was looking for a job in HR so I mailed them back regarding the same and they reverted me back within 20 minutes regarding a vacancy in their company in Mumbai. The whole interview Process went out very smoothly. Overall it’s a good company to work with and to start your career as they will help you to grow and will give you full space to learn.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Morpheus Human Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8