Morpheus Human Consulting Employee Reviews

Morpheus Human Consulting Feedback
HR Intern (Current Employee) –  IndiaJune 13, 2018
I had completed my BMS and was looking for an internship in HR field. I had applied for Internship for HR in Morpheus Consulting. Finally got selected after 2 rounds of interview and must say the work environment in Morpheus is very friendly. My feedback for Morpheus Consulting will always stay positive because whenever I have any query, complaints, etc all of them are solved very efficiently by them.
Morpheus Human Consulting Franchise Feedback
Partner (Current Employee) –  IndiaJune 11, 2018
Since I was looking at establishing a business in India for some time, I thought of searching for good recruitment companies on Franchise India rather than starting my own business. In the process of researching and calling many franchises, I found Morpheus Franchise to be the perfect fit for me. There are no negative reviews from my side for this company because it has so much advantages like you don't need prior business experience and they provide training to you and your team about the process and Recruitment.
Affordable Franchise With Good Business Model
Partner (Current Employee) –  IndiaJune 8, 2018
I was looking for a recruitment franchise, but for any franchise business you need an office space. Researching on the internet, I came across Morpheus Consulting Franchise Model where they offer you two types of franchise option. Work from Home OR office. I opted for their work from home Franchise model. The investing amount was also quite affordable. Now it's been more than one and a half year and I have no negative feedback for them.
Working as an Intern
Intern (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMay 8, 2018
Working at Morpheus has helped me learn a lot of new things that has improved my skills and knowledge as a Recruiter. Kailash and Archana in Morpheus are very co-operative and have always given me positive and negative reviews about myself which has helped me deal with my strengths and weakness.
Good Franchise team
Partner (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMay 7, 2018
I was searching for a home based working model in Recruitment.One of my family friend had just joined Morpheus Human Consulting and through her I came to know about their Franchise model.Initially I was not sure about whether it would work but after talking to Morpheus member and having a meeting with them I decided to invest into their Franchise model and I would say that it was a good decision. The services provide by Morpheus are very upto the mark be it the training or the support by the Morpheus team.I am glad to be a part of Morpheus.
Great training
Intern (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMay 4, 2018
I am working as a Recruitment Intern in Morpheus Consulting.I would like to say that Morpheus is the best place to work in.The training provided by them till date has helped me a lot to improve my skills and has helped me become more self confident.
Morpheus franchise owner review
Partner (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraApril 12, 2018
I was one of the Morpheus franchise owner. I was partnered with them for 3 years but due to personal reason and family commitments I had to relocate and could not continue the Partnership. But let me tell you the entire Morpheus Team supported me very well. If I had any complains or issues while working on a mandate, the queries were resolved very quickly by their team. All my payments were cleared on time. It is worth investing in Morpheus Franchise.
As a franchise partner had a great experience
Partner (Former Employee) –  IndiaApril 7, 2018
Having a Morpheus Consulting franchise is a great choice if you are thinking of starting your own business into Recruitment. As a franchise partner I have had a great experience and with reasonable return on investments considering the time I have been able to invest. One more benefit is the training which is provided by the staff which covers everything in detail.
Morpheus Consulting Franchise Review
Partner (Current Employee) –  IndiaApril 4, 2018
I have a positive feedback for Morpheus Consulting Franchise Team. I have been working with them for more than 2 years. Eventhough they provide you training in the initial stage but if you still have any querys or complains the entire Morpheus team is their to give you full support and resolve your doubts and complains immediately. So as a Franchise Partner, I am happy for taking the right decision by choosing Morpheus Franchise.
Morpheus Consulting review
Intern (Current Employee) –  IndiaApril 4, 2018
I am working as HR intern in Morpheus consulting since the past 2 months, till now i have no complains for them, the entire working crowd is supportive. The work pressure is adequate.
Morpheus Consulting Franchise Feedback
Partner (Current Employee) –  IndiaApril 2, 2018
I was looking to start a business using a franchise because I cannot start the business on my own and also it was very risky for me.I came to know about Morpheus Consulting from a friend of friend. I called up at Morpheus Human Consulting regarding the franchise. They had arranged up a meeting for me. In the meeting the Morpheus team had cleared all my doubts and explained their Business properly and so I chosen to take Morpheus franchise.
Morpheus Consulting Feedback
Partner (Current Employee) –  IndiaApril 2, 2018
I had been working with Morpheus Human consulting using their Morpheus franchise for more than a year and till now its a great experience working with them. The entire Morpheus team have supported me very well and specially the training they had given was very good plus their business software they had made makes your work very easy and organized.
Morpheus Consulting Franchise Review
Partner (Current Employee) –  IndiaApril 2, 2018
Me and my friends wanted to start a business using a franchise. Compared to other franchise I had found that investment for Morpheus Consulting Franchise was low and also less risky and also their business idea was great. So I took their franchise and the training provided by them was great. Its been almost an year and till now I have no complaints against them.
Best Place to Learn
HR Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 27, 2018
Being a fresher I wanted to start my career in a field where I wanted to grow and Morpheus helped me out in getting what I desire. I got an email from the company regarding an Hr internship but I was looking for a job in HR so I mailed them back regarding the same and they reverted me back within 20 minutes regarding a vacancy in their company in Mumbai. The whole interview Process went out very smoothly. Overall it’s a good company to work with and to start your career as they will help you to grow and will give you full space to learn.
Morpheus Consulting Reviews / Feedback
hr (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 12, 2018
I got to know about Morpheus consulting from a friend of mine who had been a part of their organization. He also explained me their business model and in which I was interested in. I opted for their franchise model.
The team was very patient in handling all my doubts and I started off on a good note and since then I haven’t really stopped working with them. I thank the support team of Morpheus and Kailash sir for all the help possible.
Positive feedback
HR Assistant (Current Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaFebruary 12, 2018
I was looking for a better opportunity and as well as a business where I can work from home and then I came across Morpheus Consulting and their franchise model. I met the whole team and Mr. Kailash Shahani (CEO of the company) explained me how the process works. I decided to take the franchise of Morpheus Human Consulting and since then things are going towards a better direction. They were really supportive and helpful during all times and work has been at power since I joined them.
Morpheus human consulting review
HR Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 10, 2018
Morpheus Human Consulting has contributed to a great extend to make my career bright. This recruitment firm takes extra efforts on each candidate ensuring that they get the desired job. Morpheus Human Consulting helped me improve on my interview skills by giving me comprehensive training relevant sector. Kailash Shahani sir has played a huge role in polishing me on my skills and give me positive feedback as and when required.
fast and good service
developer (Former Employee) –  DelhiJanuary 31, 2018
I was looking for a job in the field of IT Industry as i am a mobile application developer who is quite good at his work.
They helped in finding the most suitable job for me and thankfully i did get the job that i had actually waited for many years so Morpheus i am really grateful to you that you helped me with me all the procedure and even the interview.

Looking forward to use their services again for sure.
Pros
steadfastness, holistic approach towards client
Cons
not working here so not aware
Morpheus consulting positive review
HR Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 16, 2018
I was looking for my first job, when one of my friend who got a job through Morpheus Consulting asked me to contact them. Soon I reached out to them, the concerned person was very sweet and asked my resume on email. Within 2 hours they called me in their office for the interview and I got selected. I started working here and all I can say is, this is a great place to work. It’s a good company to work with and to start career as they will help you to grow and will give you full space to learn.. I am glad that I am a part of this Morpheus family. Thank you.
Glad to be associated with Morpheus Consulting
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Baroda, GujaratDecember 19, 2017
It’s been more than 3 years that I am working as their franchise partner with Morpheus Consulting. I wanted to start a business where I could handle my job and side by side some other business too. Morpheus consulting gave me that opportunity where I could handle both the things at the same time without any hassle. Morpheus gave me two options ie home based business and commercial business. I chose to go for home based business where I and my wife both can work whenever we get time. Working with Morpheus keeps me updated with the current job market scenario. Before starting the franchise business, I also gone through some of the reviews. Few were positive and few were negative. Those complaints/reviews on Indian consumer complaints were filed against other company with the same name. I cleared all my doubts with the team. I am really happy with my decision. Thank you Morpheus consulting for such a great opportunity.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Morpheus Human Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8