Morpheus Human Consulting Employee Reviews

As a franchise partner had a great experience
Partner (Former Employee) –  IndiaApril 7, 2018
Having a Morpheus Consulting franchise is a great choice if you are thinking of starting your own business into Recruitment. As a franchise partner I have had a great experience and with reasonable return on investments considering the time I have been able to invest. One more benefit is the training which is provided by the staff which covers everything in detail.
Morpheus Consulting Franchise Review
Partner (Current Employee) –  IndiaApril 4, 2018
I have a positive feedback for Morpheus Consulting Franchise Team. I have been working with them for more than 2 years. Eventhough they provide you training in the initial stage but if you still have any querys or complains the entire Morpheus team is their to give you full support and resolve your doubts and complains immediately. So as a Franchise Partner, I am happy for taking the right decision by choosing Morpheus Franchise.
Morpheus Consulting review
Intern (Current Employee) –  IndiaApril 4, 2018
I am working as HR intern in Morpheus consulting since the past 2 months, till now i have no complains for them, the entire working crowd is supportive. The work pressure is adequate.
Morpheus Consulting Franchise Feedback
Partner (Current Employee) –  IndiaApril 2, 2018
I was looking to start a business using a franchise because I cannot start the business on my own and also it was very risky for me.I came to know about Morpheus Consulting from a friend of friend. I called up at Morpheus Human Consulting regarding the franchise. They had arranged up a meeting for me. In the meeting the Morpheus team had cleared all my doubts and explained their Business properly and so I chosen to take Morpheus franchise.
Morpheus Consulting Feedback
Partner (Current Employee) –  IndiaApril 2, 2018
I had been working with Morpheus Human consulting using their Morpheus franchise for more than a year and till now its a great experience working with them. The entire Morpheus team have supported me very well and specially the training they had given was very good plus their business software they had made makes your work very easy and organized.
Morpheus Consulting Franchise Review
Partner (Current Employee) –  IndiaApril 2, 2018
Me and my friends wanted to start a business using a franchise. Compared to other franchise I had found that investment for Morpheus Consulting Franchise was low and also less risky and also their business idea was great. So I took their franchise and the training provided by them was great. Its been almost an year and till now I have no complaints against them.
Best Place to Learn
HR Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 27, 2018
Being a fresher I wanted to start my career in a field where I wanted to grow and Morpheus helped me out in getting what I desire. I got an email from the company regarding an Hr internship but I was looking for a job in HR so I mailed them back regarding the same and they reverted me back within 20 minutes regarding a vacancy in their company in Mumbai. The whole interview Process went out very smoothly. Overall it’s a good company to work with and to start your career as they will help you to grow and will give you full space to learn.
Morpheus Consulting Reviews / Feedback
hr (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 12, 2018
I got to know about Morpheus consulting from a friend of mine who had been a part of their organization. He also explained me their business model and in which I was interested in. I opted for their franchise model.
The team was very patient in handling all my doubts and I started off on a good note and since then I haven’t really stopped working with them. I thank the support team of Morpheus and Kailash sir for all the help possible.
Positive feedback
HR Assistant (Current Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaFebruary 12, 2018
I was looking for a better opportunity and as well as a business where I can work from home and then I came across Morpheus Consulting and their franchise model. I met the whole team and Mr. Kailash Shahani (CEO of the company) explained me how the process works. I decided to take the franchise of Morpheus Human Consulting and since then things are going towards a better direction. They were really supportive and helpful during all times and work has been at power since I joined them.
Morpheus human consulting review
HR Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 10, 2018
Morpheus Human Consulting has contributed to a great extend to make my career bright. This recruitment firm takes extra efforts on each candidate ensuring that they get the desired job. Morpheus Human Consulting helped me improve on my interview skills by giving me comprehensive training relevant sector. Kailash Shahani sir has played a huge role in polishing me on my skills and give me positive feedback as and when required.
fast and good service
developer (Former Employee) –  DelhiJanuary 31, 2018
I was looking for a job in the field of IT Industry as i am a mobile application developer who is quite good at his work.
They helped in finding the most suitable job for me and thankfully i did get the job that i had actually waited for many years so Morpheus i am really grateful to you that you helped me with me all the procedure and even the interview.

Looking forward to use their services again for sure.
Pros
steadfastness, holistic approach towards client
Cons
not working here so not aware
Morpheus consulting positive review
HR Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 16, 2018
I was looking for my first job, when one of my friend who got a job through Morpheus Consulting asked me to contact them. Soon I reached out to them, the concerned person was very sweet and asked my resume on email. Within 2 hours they called me in their office for the interview and I got selected. I started working here and all I can say is, this is a great place to work. It’s a good company to work with and to start career as they will help you to grow and will give you full space to learn.. I am glad that I am a part of this Morpheus family. Thank you.
Glad to be associated with Morpheus Consulting
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Baroda, GujaratDecember 19, 2017
It’s been more than 3 years that I am working as their franchise partner with Morpheus Consulting. I wanted to start a business where I could handle my job and side by side some other business too. Morpheus consulting gave me that opportunity where I could handle both the things at the same time without any hassle. Morpheus gave me two options ie home based business and commercial business. I chose to go for home based business where I and my wife both can work whenever we get time. Working with Morpheus keeps me updated with the current job market scenario. Before starting the franchise business, I also gone through some of the reviews. Few were positive and few were negative. Those complaints/reviews on Indian consumer complaints were filed against other company with the same name. I cleared all my doubts with the team. I am really happy with my decision. Thank you Morpheus consulting for such a great opportunity.
Morpheus consulting franchise review
sales marketing (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 18, 2017
Morpheus Consulting gave me an opportunity to work as their franchise partner. Earlier it was quite difficult for me to understand recruitment because I was not from this industry. But the team was really supportive. Morpheus team helped in understanding the complete recruitment process. I have also read some of the reviews online which I think are absolutely fake. Thank you team!!
Fun place to work
Intern (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 30, 2017
I have recently being working with Morpheus Human Consulting which is a recruitment firm. They are very efficient and provide an exceptional service to their clients giving them positive feedback. I give good review to Morpheus Human Consulting for creating opportunity to many candidates who are jobless. I appreciate quick response, efficiency and prompt follow-up to client’s requests which Kailash Shahani provides, by his dedicated efforts.
Pros
Intellectual sharing
Cons
Long hours sometimes
Morpheus human consulting review
HR Executive & Admin (Current Employee) –  Banaganapalle, Andhra PradeshNovember 18, 2017
I got to know about Morpheus human consulting franchise through one of my colleague as he is working with Morpheus consulting as their part time franchise partner. I was really impressed with their kind of services provided with minimal amount. I called them and fixed a meeting, the team was very nice. The franchise department explained me the whole process.. I was planning to setup a commercial business, the inputs given to me by the Morpheus team was very kindful.. Now it’s been 6 months i have been working with Morpheus human consulting and also got my 1 st closure which feels great.. Thank u Morpheus human consulting
Morpheus Human consulting review
Recruitment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 17, 2017
Saw one of their frachise ads of Morpheus human consulting on Facebook and LinkedIn . Their ads were about the franchise business proposal which they have just started with. The services that they were providing really grabbed my attention. Met the team members and started working with them. Their services provided in HR industry and as well as in other industries is really good. .... i am one of those happy partners of morpheus human consulting.. Morpheus taught a lot to me in depth about recruitment. I also got my first closure in next few months... I find all the online reviews about morpheus human consulting is absolutely fake. People come online and wrote all rubbish reviews.
Glad to be part of Morphues consulting
franchise partner (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshOctober 5, 2017
I have been working with Morpheus human consulting as their business partner since 3.5 years. All the complaints which are placed against consumer complaints forum and board are fake and they are not a cheat. Morpheus human consulting releases all the payment on time as I have experienced this so many times whenever my candidate joins any company. People don’t read the clauses clearly before joining hands with Morpheus consulting. Hence all these allegations are put through on the company. I am d to be a part of such a great HR company.
Morpheus consulting franchise review
franchise partner (Current Employee) –  DelhiOctober 5, 2017
I have been working with Morpheus for over 2 years and they actually thought me the whole process of recruitment as i was a fresher and i had no clue wot recruitment is all about when I took their recruitment business. Morpheus really know which type of candidates are a good fit for our company and these all are taught in the beginning only. The whole Morpheus team is so supportive and helpful.. but yes very patient. The way the Morpheus team handles candidates as well the clients is actually hats-off!! Thank you Morpheus
Morpheus helped me to start a new business
franchise partner (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 4, 2017
I wanted to start a business since a very long. While going through different franchise models, I came across Morpheus human consulting. I met them regarding the franchise model and I really liked it and started working with them. Working with Morpheus keeps me updated with the current job market scenario. It’s been a wonderful experience to start my own organization in this HR field. Thanks Morpheus consulting for all your support.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Morpheus Human Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8