Morpheus Human Consulting Employee Reviews

Morpheus Consulting - A Good Choice To Kick Start Your Career
Internship (Current Employee) –  MumbaiJanuary 28, 2019
I was looking to start my career with an internship to learn about the practical corporate environment. I applied for Morpheus Human Consulting and got a call for an interview the very next day. The interview process was not very tedious and I was hired for the internship. They offer a good infrastructure and the work atmosphere is pretty good. The co-workers are amiable. Morpheus Human Consulting is a really good choice to kick start your career.
Morpheus Human Consulting Franchise Review
Partner (Current Employee) –  IndiaJanuary 28, 2019
Because of some personal issues I had to leave my job. It’s been months since I had left my job and thus was jobless. So I decided to start something on my own. After researching a lot I found a franchise business opportunity by Morpheus Consulting and the best part was that they had a work from home based opportunity and it was very affordable. I met the Morpheus Team in their Head Office in Mumbai and they cleared all my doubts, queries and complaints. Thanks a lot to Morpheus for providing such opportunity!
Best Company to Gain Knowledge
Internship (Current Employee) –  IndiaJanuary 28, 2019
Morpheus is the best company to learn new things and earn knowledge from it .The work environment and all my colleagues are friendly and well behaved. Morpheus had made me face challenges and helped me to how to solve problems, whether it is personal or professional. I am having a great time and gaining good memories with the entire Morpheus team. I would recommend everyone to start your career from Morpheus Consulting.
Morpheus Franchise Review
Partner (Current Employee) –  IndiaDecember 24, 2018
After having 8 years of experience in HR, I was looking for a job opportunity but came across Morpheus Franchise Model on LinkedIn which encouraged me to start my part-time business.I had contacted them regarding my queries and complaints and they explained me the whole process and how it will be beneficial for me even if I do for Part-time.After being their partner for around 3 months and making closures I had converted my part time business to full time with the help of Morpheus.
Feedback For Morpheus Consulting
Partner (Current Employee) –  IndiaDecember 14, 2018
After having 10 years of experience in HR, I wanted to start something of my own. I came across the franchise opportunity by Morpheus Consulting through their LinkedIn post. I connected with them and they explained me the whole process. Their smooth functioning and prompt reply for queries have convinced me to purchase their franchise model.
Good Franchise Model With Great Service from Morpheus Consulting
Partner (Current Employee) –  IndiaDecember 14, 2018
I received a mail from Naukri regarding the business opportunity from Morpheus Consulting around a month back, found it to be of interest and reverted them back. Within an hour got a quick revert from their manager and he explained me very well which developed even more interest in me to buy this franchise. Finally decided to buy their franchise and its been around a month now and I can say that I am glad from their service because whenever you have query no matter whether it's technical or silly they never failed to solve my complaints.
Morpheus Human Consulting Review
Candidate (Current Employee) –  IndiaDecember 5, 2018
I was looking for job opportunity but couldn't find one proper, in this process of searching came across Morpheus Consulting in LinkedIn found that they regularly keep on posting jobs, directly applied from the link given in their description and within a day of applying I got a call from them where they asked some information they needed, given an interview finally and got selected for the position I was looking. One of the best thing I Liked is that they had treated me very well, arranged the interview according to my comfort.
Positive Feedback For Morpheus Consulting
Marketing (Current Employee) –  IndiaNovember 12, 2018
Joining Morpheus Human Consulting has been a learning and positive experience for me.It made me aware of my abilities as a marketing intern and made me improve myself as a better employee.It also made me much more professional in a working environment and to tackle the tasks that have to be completed from my side.
Good company for learning and overall personality development
HR Intern (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 9, 2018
The training and learning part in Morpheus is good.
The impact of participation and engagement is good for developing skills and build a competitive environment around us.
Couldnt get a better exposure
HR Intern (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 2, 2018
Only thing i can say is that i dont regret changing my field (marketing) after getting a chance to work here as a HR intern.I have got a really great exposure and a lot of things to learn.Morpheus is my first step in the HR field and I will never be able to put in words how thankful i am for the opportunities given to me to groom myself in a better employee.I cannot even go on next sentence without a smile as Morpheus has given me lot of memories and I want to articulate the fact that it is the one of the place which justifies the statement "Amazing work enviornment".I wish nothing but success to this company.
Franchise Review
Partner (Current Employee) –  IndiaOctober 31, 2018
I came to know about Morpheus Consulting Franchise from their ad which was posted on Linkedin. I contacted on the number mentioned on the Ad and the team reverted me back, they explained me the whole process very systematically. Also, I was planning to start my own business and their team motivated me to start it. Being new in business I found their franchise model economical which also pushed me to go further with my idea. Overall the whole experience was excellent and also the training was very smooth.
Good Learning Experience and Exposure
Marketing Internship (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 26, 2018
After my graduation in BMS-Marketing, I wanted to have some exposure to the real world so I decided to do an internship in marketing. I came across Morpheus Human Consulting through Internshala. I am working here for a month and I have no complaints regarding their training and also the exposure I am getting. It is the perfect place to start your career as they train you from the base and also the work environment here is friendly and everyone is very cooperative.
Glad to be a part of Morpheus Consulting
Client Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 19, 2018
After 5 years of work experience, I joined Morpheus Consulting as a Client Relationship Manager. I came to know about the openings in Morpheus Consulting on Naukri and after reading all the positive reviews I finally decided to join Morpheus. Its been a month here I must say the work environment here is very friendly plus the entire Morpheus Team is very supportive.
Working at Morpheus is Fun!
HR (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 18, 2018
Working at Morpheus is a great fun. Friendly environment, diversity in work helps us to groom ourselves. I give Morpheus a five-star rating...........
Good Company For Interns
Digital Marketing Intern (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 3, 2018
While looking for an internship I came across Morpheus Human Consulting.They scheduled my interview within 2 days and the whole process was very smooth.I got selected and from the very first day I started having positive vibes here.Also i got to learn from basics which helps me in my career.By far my experience was very good and I have no complaints.
Review for Morpheus Consulting
Internship (Current Employee) –  IndiaSeptember 28, 2018
It’s been almost a month that I’m doing my internship in Morpheus Human Consulting, and I’ve already learned so many things! It feels good to work in such a friendly environment. Break sessions are so much fun! 🙂 Hoping to learn a lot.
Great Working Experience at Morpheus
Internship (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 19, 2018
Its been more than a month for me working at Morpheus Consulting as an Intern and I must say am having a great learning and working experience. The positive and negative feedback I received for my performance proved to be very helpful for me. The work environment is very friendly and especially love those every day after lunch session.
Nice Work Environment
Corporate Alliance Executive (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 11, 2018
A great place to gain knowledge and experience with friendly environment, even the staff over here are very supportive and helpful.
Thank you Morpheus for welcoming me to your Family.
Best for starters
HR Recruiter for 2 years (Former Employee) –  IndiaSeptember 11, 2018
I was very much happy to work as recruiter because its like an great opportunity to understand the job market and value of the candidates.
i always say that i learned some thing that is in my from first company right from mailing till recruiting candidates through job portals.
Pros
Talent Building
Affordable Franchise With Good Business Model
Partner (Current Employee) –  IndiaSeptember 4, 2018
I was planning to start my own business from a very long time. I have also tried many sectors in business but when i got to know about Morpheus Human Consulting, I decided to give a try. I got the option to work from home. The deal with Morpheus was really cost effective because its a one time investment process & you get a lifetime partnership opportunity with Morpheus. I am really glad to be a part of this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Morpheus Human Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8