Morpheus Human Consulting Employee Reviews

Good platform for digital marketing
Digital Marketing Executive (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 30, 2019
I am fresher in Digital Marketing World. After completion of digital marketing course I was actively looking for job to apply my knowledge and skills into practice. Morpheus Human Consulting gave me that opportunity to work with their innovative, enthusiast and dedicated digital marketing team. I joined this company as a Digital Marketing Executive. My selection procedure went very smoothly and quickly. It is very positive experience to work with supportive and friendly colleagues, along with supportive seniors. If you are a fresher and you want to kickstart your career in digital marketing here is the place where you boom up in digital marketing world.
Hiring made easy
Partner (Current Employee) –  IndiaAugust 27, 2019
Our staffing needs are completely handled by Morpheus Human Consulting. Their work model is very efficient. We have never had any negative experience working with them. If we ever have any issues regarding the timings they happily to reschedule the candidate interviews.
Most genuine Recruitment Consultants
Chartered Accountant (Current Employee) –  MumbaiAugust 27, 2019
Morpheus Human Consulting has been my complete guide in the process of getting a job. They regularly come up with really helpful blogs related to careers, interviews, jobs, recruitment etc. Morpheus Team works very smoothly and systematically, the job postings they have are very informative and clear. I got the job I wanted because of Morpheus Consulting. Thanks a lot, Morpheus Human Consulting stay positive.
Handicap friendly investment proposal
Franchisee (Current Employee) –  BhandupAugust 26, 2019
After my accident, it became very difficult for me to find a job as I was handicap and under qualified. One day I heard about the Morpheus Franchise proposal from a friend. Perks of being a franchise partner at Morpheus Human Consulting include complete training, flexible work hours, achievable targets, handicap friendly, and a lot more. I personally recommend this place, being a Franchise partner at Morpheus Consulting.
Staffing made easy by Morpheus Consulting
Human Resource partner (Current Employee) –  BangloreAugust 23, 2019
Working with Morpheus Human Consulting has been great for us. Morpheus team is very efficient in their work and positive in their approach. All we have to do is help them with our requirements the rest is managed by them. It is a pleasure to be associated with Morpheus Consulting.
Best Recruitment consultants - Morpheus Consulting
Interior Designer (Current Employee) –  HyderabadAugust 22, 2019
Most of my friends told me looking for a job is going to be very tedious. However, I did not have to put in so many efforts I was lucky enough to find Morpheus Human Consulting an HR Consulting whose team is very positive and efficient. They understand your capabilities and suggest companies accordingly so that you don't waste your time going for unnecessary interviews. Also, all of their clients that offer job profiles and great salary packages too.
Franchise at Morpheus Consulting recommended.
Franchise Owner (Current Employee) –  mumbaiAugust 21, 2019
Recruitment is a field I was keen on, I was looking for a partnership opportunity when I came across Morpheus Human Consulting. They had a very positive approach and a very organised consulting system. Before partnering with them they explained to me all about their business and workflow. Even after becoming their franchise partner if I am facing any issues the Morpheus team guides me through it.
Glad to be a part of Morpheus Consulting
HR Intern (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 21, 2019
I wanted to switch my career to being a recruiter, so I decided to do an internship. I applied on a few companies on intenshala, most of them rejected me as I was a BA student. However, Morpheus Human Consulting overlooked that factor and selected me. My experience here so far has been great I have learnt a lot about being an HR. The work environment is very friendly, positive and everyone is easily approachable. Good work is positively appreciated and mistakes are followed with negative feedback which helps you grow.
Top Recruitment Firm
Design Engineer (Mechanical) (Current Employee) –  IndiaAugust 16, 2019
I was scrolling through LinkedIn for a job when I came across this company called Morpheus Human Consulting. Morpheus team is highly efficient and motivated in their work. They solve all doubts, queries and issues in a systematic manner.
Best HR Consultancy- Morpheus Human Consulting
Partner (Current Employee) –  Andheri, Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 16, 2019
Looking for the right candidate is a very stressful job. However, if you partner with Morpheus Consulting your workload will reduce. All the candidates received are positive and worthy of the position.
Franchise Investment you need
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduAugust 14, 2019
To start a new business, it takes a lot of risks, investment, creative ideas, etc. However, if you want your own business and still not have to bear all of that then you should consider making a Franchise Investment at Morpheus Human Consulting. Here they allow you to set up your own office, work at your convenience.
Best HR Consultancy all over India
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduAugust 14, 2019
I had to move to Chennai cause my husband got a transfer, however the company where I was working did not have a branch at Chennai so I left my job and approached Morpheus Human Consulting to assist me to find a job as they assisted me last time I required a job and Morpheus Team is very positive and efficient in their work.
Perfect HR franchise model - Morpheus Consulting
Partner (Current Employee) –  IndiaAugust 12, 2019
After years of experience in HR I wanted to start something of my own. While researching for startup ideas I found HR related franchise opportunity from Morpheus Consulting which was perfect & positive for me in many ways. First it was related to my field so understanding this model won't be a challenge plus the initial investment was very low. In that investment you get access to their premium portals, staff training, etc.
Best HR Consultancy in Mumbai
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 9, 2019
I was working as a Business Development Manager for 5 years but had to take a sabbatical. I wished to switch the company I was working for so I searched for HR Consultancies and found Morpheus Human Consulting in the search results. I applied for the posts they had that suited me. Morpheus Team scheduled my interviews in a very convenient manner.
Best Franchise Investment
Franchise Owner (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 8, 2019
I was looking for a franchise investment that my wife could work on from home. As recommended by my colleague I contacted Morpheus Human Consulting to understand their Franchise opportunity. The best part about the proposal is that no qualifications are required and it is just an one time investment and with no hidden charges.
Ideal place to look for a job
HR Executive (Current Employee) –  Andheri, Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 8, 2019
I approached Morpheus Human Consulting for a job as an HR executive, unfortunately, that position was not available, however, they recommended me to check a few of their clients who were hiring for the same post. I applied for the same post on other companies and got a job.
Ideal place to look for a job
HR Executive (Current Employee) –  Andheri, Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 7, 2019
Best place with best consultants for jobs
Design Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 6, 2019
The job descriptions provided by Morpheus Human Consulting on their website are really precise. The Morpheus Team is very efficient and organised in their work. The most positive thing about them is that they call you for profiles that you have applied for only and incase they have any other relevant openings they inform us about it too which is quite unique.
Best work environment you can ask for!
HR Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 5, 2019
I noticed a job opening at Morpheus Human Consulting for an HR position. I applied immediately and was called for an interview which I cracked. The working hours are very flexible, the work environment is friendly in fact we have frequent breaks where we play games.
Top Recruitment Consultancy
Partner (Current Employee) –  IndiaAugust 2, 2019
Our recruitment needs are fulfilled by Morpheus Consulting for the past two years. Our experience has always been really positive never faced any sort of issues. All the candidates sent by the Morpheus Team are very efficient.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Morpheus Human Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7