Morgan Stanley
Coronavirus update
Information from Morgan Stanley:

Morgan Stanley Employee Reviews

India244 reviews
Good company to settle in. Good work life balance. However, technology enthusiasts might feel the company is a bit slow-paced in onboarding new technology
The work demands a well organized individual. A lot of emphasis is placed on being a self starter. The hardest part of the job is delivering and juggling on multiple projects.
Its a great place to work and many chances for individual growth. The support provided by superiors ensure you get to learn a lot. The work culture ensures you grow with the company.
productive and amazing work culture. Paid very well and good career progression. I would highly recommend the company to anyone starting their career ahead
Extreme work life balance Awesome Job security Poor Compensation when compared to other IB's The first four promotions in the company literally does not have any worth
Good place to work, friendly environment like any other corporate world its the same. Every work environment is same, mixture of everything. Everything is Good.
Good company for people who want to work in the finance domain. Not suggested for pure tech people. Uses more in house technology than OSS. So, some times it completely different than what is used in market.
Its been a great experience with Morgan Stanley. You would find some of the great minds in industry working around you. They have a good work life balance. And never the less, they pay really well.
Pros
Great Perks.
I worked from offshore center(India) for Morgan Stanley. Work load was optimum and there was no un-due pressure. Management was good in handling the concern of the team. Overall experience was really nice.
Great place to enhance your technical and soft skills. Provides various platforms and competitive environment to come out of your comfort zone and learn. Job security can be a concern.
Good place to work..good work experience ...good culture...good salary..good overall company..good management..recommended for all. My 11 years of experience warrants all of the above
Challenging job environment but a bit stressful too. Also, salary hike is not so good. There are changes in management often and this causes people at lower lever to prove themselves again and again. Also, job security is an issue if you are not a good performer.
Good Place to work at with Investment banking domain and learning curves are high and good. Campus located at the heart of IT corridor and good campus and work environment.
Its a nice place to work at. People tend to come late and stay late in office. The office canteen is good and you can have nice food there. Management is stable and tires to invest in each employee.
Morgan Stanely gave me a chance knowing I had career gap and I can't thank them enough to have that kind of trust in me which helped me grow my career.
Place to learn new skills , I have worked as single point of contact for the application GE , the work environment is good and okay to work for long time .
Work from home options lets you balance your life as well as manage work effectively. The management is employee friendly and emphasis is given to the learning and growth.
The environment here is very good.Work life balance but salary structure is not good. I got fair chances to work in different environments and learned new things.
I was under a payroll for Tata consultancy services. I was dealing directly with customer on delivery. Team was not big but was working for their modular development.