Morgan Stanley
Coronavirus update
Information from Morgan Stanley:

Morgan Stanley Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Bengaluru, Karnataka39 reviews
Good company to settle in.
Good work life balance.

However, technology enthusiasts might feel the company is a bit slow-paced in onboarding new technology
As an employee i can say that they are flexible with employees. Good working place and fun activities. in respect of management we can say they are very supportive.
Employees concerns are herd and worked upon. Deadline driven. Management and culture is what makes you stay. Place for career growth.I overall enjoy working on Morgan Stanley
My Manager and my mentor were just pathetic. They always used to demoralize me and humiliate me when i go to ask doubts. They used to laugh at me when I used to ask doubts. They even didn't let me speak and used to interrupt me and tell me to remain in dicussions.
Pros
Nil
Cons
Everything About it.
Good company for beginners. Nice salary and benefits offered. Management is decent. Culture is fairly good. Don't work as a contingent staff. Job security is a bit concerning.
Good place to work, friendly environment like any other corporate world its the same. Every work environment is same, mixture of everything. Everything is Good.
Good company for people who want to work in the finance domain. Not suggested for pure tech people. Uses more in house technology than OSS. So, some times it completely different than what is used in market.
Its been a great experience with Morgan Stanley. You would find some of the great minds in industry working around you. They have a good work life balance. And never the less, they pay really well.
Pros
Great Perks.
Place to learn new skills , I have worked as single point of contact for the application GE , the work environment is good and okay to work for long time .
An employee friendly company. I have learned a lot while working. I wish to get a chance to work with them again.
Whole org is dependent on vendors and they dont wamt you to work just manage the vendors. Even if you try to bring in new ideas or current market trends they will nkt consider or take the credit if you have done some thing.
Very good. typically very busy work days and critical projects to handle depending on the department. Multiple opportunities to learn technically and functionally
There is lots of work for the right people in the organisation. It is usually very difficult to find any free time between different tasks. But on the other hand the tasks are fun and engaging.
Pros
Free cab, Parental health insurance
Cons
Too restrictive on open source technologies to be used
Professionalism and Interactive Work Culture
Good Understanding of the organisation.

Have utilized my skills and knowledge at work.

Gained knowledge related to my prior experience
good to place to work but i was joined as a contract employee as usual there will be difference between permanent and contract employee in all aspect overall good to company to work.
Cons
High demanding and sensitive custome. Always changing and challanging work environment. work place was well structured and organized .Team and management was collabarative
Horrible managers in bangalore. I worked here for more than one year in RMZ Ecoworld. Work culture is really pathetic and there is no respect for employees. Manager used vulgar language deliberately against employees by calling them into room. I have seen one employee leave every six months from my team. People in my team were also shouted at and I moved out because of vulgarity from manager.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Disrespectful and ill mannered managers
* Directors are coding on small projects , rather than taking care of the team
* Lot of people are getting inside through back door entries while others have to give 10-15 interviews

* You will see lot of people unnecessary getting aggressive
Day at work should be Pleasing to come over to Office - Though there is work pressure.

Learn work Fundamentally than doing just for the sake of doing

Friendly Work Culture

Hardest part of the job is when your not able to complete your job effectively

New learnings to enhance skill levels is enjoyable part of the Job
Best investment bank to work with,the management believes in an inclusive culture, employee friendly and employee centric . Best pay masters in the market.