Morgan Stanley Employee Reviews

Found 185 reviews matching the search See all 3,220 reviews
Good culture and management
Senior Manager (Full stack developer) (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaApril 21, 2019
There is lots of work for the right people in the organisation. It is usually very difficult to find any free time between different tasks. But on the other hand the tasks are fun and engaging.
Pros
Free cab, Parental health insurance
Cons
Too restrictive on open source technologies to be used
Professionalism and Interactive Work Culture.
Associate (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, IndiaApril 19, 2019
Professionalism and Interactive Work Culture
Good Understanding of the organisation.
Have utilized my skills and knowledge at work.
Gained knowledge related to my prior experience
Work friendly and largest organization
Developer (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraApril 9, 2019
Could learn lots of things and its bfs account so got a chance to know accountability. Its really work friendly organization, met helpful people and I could explore myself.
One of the Best place to Work
Trade Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 16, 2019
Morgan Stanley was my first job in the corporate world. I was responsible for drafting Trade Contracts for the Asia Pacific Region. The Management helps in developing your skill set by organizing various training and events.Having worked with MS, I loved in work culture and enthusiasm of all the teammates in encouraging each other to succeed. Also one thing I liked, was your hard work is always appreciated. I feel privileged to have worked with Morgan Stanley. And would love to be part of this wonderful organisation in future
A 'Sea of oppurtunities'
Associate (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 25, 2019
Morgan Stanley is a great place to work and learn from experienced professionals. They carry great business culture and provide lot of opportunities for people who show keen interest in ones individual growth.
Good for Learning
Lead Dabase Developer/BI Reporting Architect (Current Employee) –  IndiaJanuary 24, 2019
Working in Morgan Stanley gives you to learn many technologies and help to grow. This is good for someone who like to work and gain about new technologies.
good
Allocation of trades to respective broker (Current Employee) –  bangaloreJanuary 21, 2019
good to place to work but i was joined as a contract employee as usual there will be difference between permanent and contract employee in all aspect overall good to company to work.
Good one
IT Service Manager (Former Employee) –  BangaloreJanuary 18, 2019
High demanding and sensitive custome. Always changing and challanging work environment. work place was well structured and organized .Team and management was collabarative
Good place to learn
L2 Production support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJanuary 6, 2019
You won't be relaxing here, work will keep you busy 24x7. Shifts are rotating which takes a toll on health. Tackling Management politics for onsite will be part of your job.
Pros
Get to learn business in depth
Cons
Hectic schedule, health impacts, shifts
Global brand
Client Service Associate (Former Employee) –  indiaDecember 19, 2018
Morgan stanley is a pride to be associated with. I have worked as a client service associate for the HNI clients in India. It gave a lot of exposure and learning to deal with HNI clients.
Quality work, lots of knowledge and growth.
Analyst (Collateral) (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 2, 2018
I had great time working at Morgan Stanley, meeting different people. Great knowledge about financial markets. Typical day at work was filled with excitement as my work involved using different kinds of strategies and skills to complete work because I had to go through different types of trade deals.
Pros
Knowledge, great teamwork
Productive and nice
Equity Trade Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 2, 2018
it is a very nice and friendly place to work. Work life balance is provided along with an open door policy for seniors. I highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking to work in an investment bank
Horrible managers at bangalore
Consultant (Former Employee) –  BangaloreOctober 21, 2018
Horrible managers in bangalore. I worked here for more than one year in RMZ Ecoworld. Work culture is really pathetic and there is no respect for employees. Manager used vulgar language deliberately against employees by calling them into room. I have seen one employee leave every six months from my team. People in my team were also shouted at and I moved out because of vulgarity from manager.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Disrespectful and ill mannered managers
Good Learning
Analyst in Equity (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 19, 2018
My journey at Morgan Stanley was productive. Morgan Stanley is an amazing workplace and has colleagues who are very intelligent and supportive. My bosses really helped me grow and appreciated me at several occasions.
Productive and fun workplace
Business Process Enabler (Former Employee) –  Nagpur, MaharashtraOctober 14, 2018
Excellent Workplace with no work pressure and really fun loving place. My 2.5 years of Experience in Morgan Stanley was full of excitement knowing about capital market.
Pros
Excellent work environment
No Job Security
Operations Analyst /EA (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 14, 2018
Hostile work environment with zero transparency on job/ career aspects.Every year thousands are laid off on the name of restructuring. Human Resource is inefficient, most of the year company freezes any recruitment.
MS is Good Company to Work
Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 2, 2018
MS has very Good Work Culture. HR is centralized so it treats all employees equally irrespective of Business performance. Given an opportunities I will definitely go back to work with them. Job Security is major area of Concern.
Pros
Home Drop and Pick up from Stations, Dinner Allowance for working Late
Cons
Long Hours, Do not follow India Time Table, Job Security.
Friendly and Understable
Mainframe Admin ( RACF ID Management) (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Rural, KarnatakaSeptember 16, 2018
I am working in IBM as a Data Security Administrator and support the client Called Morgan Stanley Smith Barney.
I work for Engineering support of MSSB / MSWM Mainframe Security Products (RACF, zSecure Admin, zSecure Alert) and initiatives (Separation of Production, QA, QA1 and Development environments, entitlements cleanups, Etc..)
Great Culture and work enviorment
Associate, Financial Controller Group (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 15, 2018
Day starts with routine emails and BAU reporting.

Time management, Puting Client First, Doing the right thing, Leading with exceptional ideas are some the values i have developed while working at MS.

Management supports and motivates employees through R&R, Firm value awatds to come up with process improvement ideas, highlight and fix control gaps that avoids Risk.

Meeting deadlines, Highlighting & fixing control gaps, Proactively highlighting issues makes the job challenging and the enjoyable.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Not so good company
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 6, 2018
* Directors are coding on small projects , rather than taking care of the team
* Lot of people are getting inside through back door entries while others have to give 10-15 interviews
* You will see lot of people unnecessary getting aggressive

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Morgan Stanley. Our community is ready to answer.

51,124