Mondelez International
Coronavirus update
Information from Mondelez International:

Mondelez International Employee Reviews

India100 reviews
It is good company to work work culture is excellent and employee benefits also excellent it is one of the very good organisation to work with and get the job statisfaction
Provides equal opportunity. Company policy is non-baised ( some people may ). Recognition of talent is good , yet misses at times. As the company handles premium snacking and not the essential foods - can be more proactive in identifying talents and upgrading them. Still people during my tenure were cooperative and understanding. Some are friends even till date.
Its a great place to work . Helps you to grow professionally and help you develop personally. It has a perfect place to develop your skills . Give free hand for decision making . Has great work culture . Good at time management .Helped me to develop leadership qualities .
Mondelez is best place to work. It gives immense exposure for business understanding as well as to improve your leadership skills. Mondelez is very competitive and proactive company hence you will have learn different things everyday.
This organization helped me in building my skills & also org has transparent work culture in incentivizing employee hard work. Has given opportunity in working across all trades & improve my skills
Great place to work. Compensation mumbai wise need to be increased. Typical day of work is more than 8 hours but you can choose your timing in office and home. Hardest part of the job is to keep cross functional teams satisfied located globally.
Its a good organisation to work with good working culture & management staff.
Treat employees are their asset for the organisation.

It has very good canteen , bus facility for puck up & drop .

Over all good to work in mondelez
I’m An Experienced and Goal Oriented professional with over 13 years experience in sales Division.
I would like to choose for better opportunity in my career.
I have always enjoyed working with Mondelez with continuous growth opportunities and the flexibility to employees with work from home and flexi hourse arrangement is great. Especially for women it is very good place to work with. The only challenge is the constant change of organization structure, leadership puts pressure on employees putting their career under uncertainty and job security under pressure.
Mondelez International, Gurugram (India) is a good place to work. i can say that with experience since i had the privilege to work in the company. It was a 1 month internship where i got to learn a lot from my seniors. They gave me the opportunity to work in there sales and marketing department. I got to learn a lot from the experience.
Everyday is special and learner. The best part of here his premises.
management is good but sometimes tough. and always purely lenient.the most best thing is that, you are completely surrounded by chocolates.
This is great place to work as it allow good work life balance and good healthy environment to give equal male female employees growth opportunities...
Amazing experience. Very good learning. Compensations are on higher side. Ample of opportunities. Flexibility of working. Best place to work. Global expoaure.
Work environment was the one required at industries and food hygiene was taken care properly. Safety guidelines were completely followed. Comfortable environment for Women
Good to work, mondelez is great company, I used to work with Accenture in which mondelez was a process I left it because I got an opportunity with any other company however I would like to say if you are getting opportunity with mondelez then don't think and join it
As a part of the field sales team, the work style is majorly result oriented which means no matter the difficulties in the market the targets have to be met & there is no compromise. This leaves with extra working hours hindering a healthy work life balance.
It was a great and learning experience. Superiors were very nice and explain everything with great details. nice work environment. ....................
i cant say any thing about company and management condition
i can say only work culture is not good to work their and employee benefits too less.

i learn their only hard wok
The company has an amazing work culture. We were trained at the beginning of our internship. We were monitored and provided with constant feedback which helped us improve and evolve on a daily basis. All in all, great place to work at.
Pros
Free Chocolates
Cons
Did not validate any
Every worker is professional,good facilities.Good staff,good hr management,worker union works well,no.1 Choclate product all over the world, have full safety and careness
Its was fun to work in project. We implemented project for different countries. I worked in SAP ABAP and SAP PO skills. Other mudules were SD, MM, PP, WM, FI etc.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mondelez International. Our community is ready to answer.
1,762