Mondelez International Employee Reviews

Quality at its best
Quality Executive (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Rural, KarnatakaFebruary 1, 2018
Working with Mondelez internationals is great experience i had learn lot of new things while working here ,I like the concept of Quality policy& online training .Work culture is very good & your subordinates maintain respect of each & every employee is the point of pride for Mondelez.
Pros
Good working environment, online training, tastty food
Healthy work environment
Food Technologist - Intern (Former Employee) –  INJanuary 3, 2018
Got to learn many things. Taught how to work under pressure and how not to think in a typical manner. Experience of working with modern laboratory instruments to perform tests.
Pros
Free lunches
dairy milk,fruit & nut,etc
Team Developer (Current Employee) –  Sricity,Tada,APDecember 5, 2017
From the last 3 years am working on this company from starting of commissioning.here I learned full technology. Here our vision in "WE win , Learn, Celebrate Together".
Pros
free food at company
Cons
8 hours duty
Scientist (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 1, 2017
Mondelez believes in nurturing capability, develop new ideas and grow the business along with sustainable growth of their capabilities. Surely this is a great place to work specially RDQ ( or RnD). Company provides good compensation package also.
Pros
attractive salary, celebration, growth, flexibility
Good workplace to work
Executive - Import & Export (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 4, 2017
Good company, good working culture, but I am on contract basis hence there are no more benefits like health or others. Management and people around are very nice in company.
A good place to work and learn new and challenging things.
Intern - Quality Assurance (Current Employee) –  IndiaNovember 2, 2017
I was quality assurance intern. I learned many issues related to quality in a chocolate manufacturing plant.
Tasks assigned by my supervisor resulted in very productive outcomes. I learned process mapping and IL6S i.e integrated lean 6 six methodologies to train officials working in the food company.
If you want to learn about chocolate processing, this is the best place to learn.
Pros
Free breakfast, lunch and dinners.
It's really nice place to work.
Jr.Executive (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduOctober 30, 2017
Learned about the things , which are not related with my Studies in the easiest way.
Management is too good.
Workplace culture is HPWS.
Everyday is too good with the work and the Fun.
Poor Working culture Limited Opportunity , no Job Security
Sales Officer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaOctober 3, 2017
Worst company to work on , no Work life balance , poor culture , poor management . Not good for Starter no proper ways of working , very stringent culture .
Good
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Coimbatore, Tamil NaduOctober 1, 2017
Good company to work for and to live with in the current environment,

Also people there are very kind and self obedient,
Can learn lot of things from them
Great Place to Work
Plant Controller (Current Employee) –  Baddi, Himachal PradeshSeptember 27, 2017
Mondelez is a great employer. Management Team is quite experienced and diversified. The work culture is quite open and inclusive. I have learned and improved on my managerial and leadership skills.The hardest and enjoyable part is to make yourself ready for the different transformations happening in the company.
Pros
Work Life Balance
Good Management
Technology Consultant ABAP Workflow (Former Employee) –  BangaloreSeptember 26, 2017
Average Work. Good working culture . Flexibility . But poor in documentation and keeping standards in coding and other activities. But process oriented company
No Job Security
Project Management Specialist (Current Employee) –  Golf course, GurgaonSeptember 24, 2017
Mondelez formerly know as Cadbury has very bad work culture, they hire you showing long term plans & you are out within no time. I advise not to join even if 100% hike because your job is at stake all times.
Lot of things to Learn
SALES EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Malappuram, KeralaSeptember 20, 2017
Lot of reporting and field work to be completed within limited time.
could learn the art of time management, struggled on starting, will get in to a sync within some days
The Job Culture is too Different.
Quality Executive (Current Employee) –  Chittoor, Andhra PradeshSeptember 18, 2017
It's really superb place to work.
The HPWS system is awesome.
There is no difference between the Employee and the Lead. All are Equal.
I like the Two projects, which I was handled ( IQS & IDF).
productvity
maintance team member (Current Employee) –  sri citySeptember 12, 2017
good to work and safe to work good salary and grate work place at internaional comany good salary and future of the company also very good good quality production
Pros
travaling and food facility
Cons
nothing
Student Intern (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduAugust 28, 2017
Practically I learned a lot which made me very confident in analytical skills.I improved in communicating with others very friendly.Workplace culture here is excellent!!!
Pros
Freedom for learning
Cons
Long distance
Priductive and fun workplace
Manager Food Safety and Microbiology (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJuly 25, 2017
Good place to work, lots of learning, Global interactions for best practises sharing, good work life balance

international assignments to enhance experience
Joy at Work
Team Member - Operations (Current Employee) –  Tada, Andhra PradeshJune 14, 2017
I really learn lot of thing here, I will surely say that this is the platform of my life.Ifeel happy to be working here but because of my family I need to settle in my hometown so I am searching for better opportunity in my home town
A good workplace
In-Plant Trainee (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJune 11, 2017
I have joined this company as an intern for the duration of five months. I have been given a project to develop effective training methodology for the site. Employees involved in this project were enthusiastic and guided me well. I have been provided with insights on various functions such as Employee Training, Continous Improvement, QA & QC, Food Safety, Utility and Others. On a whole, I would say it is one of the best places to work for among all other food processing industries in India.
Pros
Free Lunches, Many employee engagement initiatives
Cons
No stipend
great company to work with
Procurement Executive / Stores Incharge (Current Employee) –  Thane, MaharashtraJune 1, 2017
Had a wonderful time working here, a company with ethics .I was given a free hand in my working and decisions. Not once I felt that I was working for a company, in fact I felt that I was working like a owner .