Moglix

Moglix Employee Reviews

India7 reviews
I joined Moglix at very early stage, when the company was in stealth mode. Worked really hard to build its market place followed by multiple SAAS based enterprise applications.

Worked here for 4 years which never felt this long. I would recommend this company specially who is willing to work in B2B and SAAS based company.

Given a chance I would also like to rejoin the company back sometime.

Thanks
Pros
Company milestone based bonus
Cons
n/a
Overall its a decent place if you are looking for a small time or as a fresher, the workload is high because its a startup but you can enjoy yourself as a solo. Team work is not that effective.
All our experience is good. Company deal in industrial material supply in all India. moglix is basically singapore registration and head office in noida NCR india.
Low salary is major drawback but good management and work culture. Good for fresher and chances to enhance skill level and explore all the vertical of the company
Its a place for those people who is an opportunity seeker because there will be opportunities where you can showcase yourself and be the star and get promoted.

At the same time, these opportunities might add to your work and you feel very much occupied at times.
Being an first employee, worked in multiple verticals operations, warehouse management, inventory planning.

Born to Excel. We are an Asia-based E-commerce company intensively inclined towards B2B procurement of industrial supplies, in particular, MRO, Safety, Electricals, Lighting, Cleaning & Housekeeping, Office Stationary & Supplies, Power Tools and many more industry essentials.
Fun to work with bunch of creative heads, Vertical department, healthy work environment. Appreciations from seniors, independent workings.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Moglix?