Modi Builders Employee Reviews

Team meetings
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, TelanganaMay 1, 2018
The initiative of organizing team meetings for employees is not taken by every company. But at modi builders we have a meeting with our team every month which keeps one aware about our goals and the expectations of the company. They also help us improve our performance and grow at an individual level. The process keeps us motivated to perform even better.
Pros
Working process that helps in being efficient
Cons
Sometimes workload increases
Organized process
Site Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaApril 18, 2018
Modi Builders Group company is a great opportunity that I got. The working process in this company is comfortable for all the employees. Everything is so well organized that one hardly complains about such things. Because of this the environment in the office is always manageable and relaxed. I am working here from last 2 years now and the best part I like is that everyone is efficient and responsible in the company. It always keeps me motivated to perform better.
Pros
Great environment and very rare to find in corporate
Cons
Nothing major for me
Loved working here
Working as a sales person (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaApril 12, 2018
Working as a sales person is a pretty difficult job. But working at Modi Builders I am able to enhance my skills to sell the property better. Sometimes it gets difficult. But my skills to communicate well to the buyers have just improved in time. The management is very supportive in explaining the minor things and helping me in improving my mistakes.
Pros
Environment and the management
Cons
Nothing so far
Great perks
Developer (Current Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaMarch 23, 2018
Modi Builders Group is a good company to join. The policies and the perks of the company are great. They offer good incentives and bonus. Hard work will always be appreciated by the company in form of appraisals. The salary is also higher comparatively. These all things always motivate to perform better.
Pros
Management and working process
Cons
Nothing as such
Enhancing skills and efficient learning
designer (Current Employee) –  hyderabadMarch 8, 2018
Working at Modi Builders is an entirely different experience. Instead of molding my capabilities, the firm worked towards fitting them towards their needs. I have worked with 2 companies include Modi Builders Group. The way they practically use the skills of an employee is really commendable.
Pros
I have enhanced my skills, and gained knowledge that is helping me in the practical world.
Cons
Till now no cons for me
Easy and sorted process
Analyst Programmer (Current Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaFebruary 24, 2018
Working with the Modi Builders is a very comfortable process. Their process of working is very much sorted. I have been a part of the company from last 1 year and it is very easy and relaxed environment. Every employee is efficient towards their work and it doesn’t lead to any delays in the work of others.
Pros
Working environment, co-workers, salary
Cons
Working hours are not flexible
Scope of learning
Trainee (Current Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaFebruary 23, 2018
I joined Modi Builders group as a fresher. I was not sure about how I will be able to adjust in the environment of the place being a fresher, but the people here are so great that I didn’t actually faced much problem. The amazing team of talented people have made the learning so easy. In a short time of 5 months, I don’t feel like a fresher or a junior anymore.
Pros
Very friendly environment and people
Cons
No cons so far
I was a fresher when I joined
IT Analyst (Current Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaJanuary 23, 2018
Modi Builders has been a great company for me and my career. Working here has been a constant learning process for me. The seniors and my team have also been very supportive throughout my journey. Looking back to when I joined I really feel happy that I became a part of Modi Builders.
Pros
Working environment, salary and the co-workers
Cons
Leave approval takes time
Effective process of work
Network Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 12, 2018
Working at Modi Builders Group is a great experience for me. My friend recommended me to work here. The best part is that the process of work is very effective. Working environment is good and working doesn’t feel stressful. I am also able to manage the work-life balance very well.
Pros
Supportive management and cooperative staff
Cons
Very few holidays are provided
Full of knowledge
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaDecember 26, 2017
Hi I am presently working with Modi Builders as a sales executive and it’s been around 1.5 yrs & I have learnt a lot here as its my first job!! The management is also supportive and full of knowledge
Pros
Management is very cool & cooperative
Cons
Not any so far the only thing here is its very competitive environment, so getting promotion is not so easy
long way to go
Associate Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaDecember 15, 2017
I have been associated with Modi builders from past 4 years & this is my 2nd job and everyday is like a new learning day for me. I m looking for a long term association with the company.
Pros
Here as it’s a good place to learn & grow, Motivation from management keeps everyone going which is the best part
Cons
Infrastructure can be improved a bit rest all is perfect, Also more recreational sessions should be organized
Started from sales & marketing intern
Sales Officer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 11, 2017
I was a sales & marketing intern when I first joined Modi Builders and now it’s been 2 years & I am working full time with them as a marketing executive.
Pros
Pay is good, Work is quite exciting.
Cons
An advise to the HR.. We can have some more flexible timing for office!!
Work culture was good
Executive Engineer (Former Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaOctober 9, 2017
It was hard for me bid adieu Modi Builders after I decided to leave the company for my further studies. I had a great time working there in such constructive learning environment.
Pros
Regular social engagements outings, Good salary packages
Cons
No cons
Modi Builders offers excellent industry exposure to freshers
Customer Relationship Executive (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 23, 2017
I worked with Modi Builders for more than 2.5 years. The experience was quite good and learning was immense. When I joined this company, I was a fresher with negligible industry knowledge. But within a short span I learnt a lot about this domain.
Pros
Managers are quite supportive
Cons
Salaries are good but can still be better
Good driving force for me
Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaAugust 26, 2017
I worked at Modi Builders full-time for More than 1 year. My tenure was very interesting and my knowledge graph went up each day, which was also the best part of working here.
Pros
Guidance and help from seniors was a great help, The salary package at Modi was good
Cons
Few unprofessional people obliterate the work culture, but that was manageable
I had a good experience
Front End Developer (Current Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaAugust 23, 2017
I worked at Modi Builders full-time. It is around 1.6 year i have been working. My journey was good and great things i learnt from here. Not everyone get the chance to work with amazing people.
Pros
Choosing Modi Builders was a wise decision, I liked the work, and received appreciation for my good performance, Good salary hikes
Cons
The work was not too much experimental, A bit work pressure
satisfied with my job
Desktop Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad-Deccan, TelanganaJuly 27, 2017
I would say that Modi Builders is a good company to work with. I am satisfied with my job and I see myself working here in a longer term. The salary is also quite good.
Pros
The office atmosphere is somewhat lively, Dedicated professionals, working in synch, Brainstorming sessions happen regularly
Cons
A bit work pressure, less flexible work timings
Immensely improved me as a professional
Engineer (Civil) (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJuly 26, 2017
I would like to give my feedback as per my analysis for the betterment there should be at least one outing in a month for all employees to allow them to gel around with each other and create healthy bonds.
Pros
My mentor, supported me, and helped me, grow my career graph, much better pay scale, with enhanced skills
Cons
High expectations from employees, which I feel is fair in way when they are paying us good salaries.
Smooth experience so far
Accountant Executive (Current Employee) –  HyderabadJuly 24, 2017
Everything is good but It would be better if the company could improve on the workstation arrangements. Making it comfy with chairs would be great for employees.
Pros
Lot of good things about working at Modi Builders., Smooth communication channels, Planned work, Dedicated roles, Bearable work pressure, Friendly colleagues
Cons
Salary could be a restraint, but you can surely plan to stay here if you are seeking future benefits, rather than instantaneous gains.
Had a decent experience at Modi Builders
Front End Developer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJuly 22, 2017
I am confident the management has some viewpoints in driving the organisation in a definite way but allowing employees brainstorm more freely and experiment a bit is advisable.
Pros
The working environment was quite open and welcoming, Management was mostly supportable with opinions, coming from employees, Pay was also all right
Cons
Excessive focus on preparing files and reports, I believe it squanders time to report about each and every thing, Unquestionably it pulls you away from other priority tasks.