Modi Builders Employee Reviews

Work culture was good
Executive Engineer (Former Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaOctober 9, 2017
It was hard for me bid adieu Modi Builders after I decided to leave the company for my further studies. I had a great time working there in such constructive learning environment.
Pros
Regular social engagements outings, Good salary packages
Cons
No cons
Modi Builders offers excellent industry exposure to freshers
Customer Relationship Executive (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 23, 2017
I worked with Modi Builders for more than 2.5 years. The experience was quite good and learning was immense. When I joined this company, I was a fresher with negligible industry knowledge. But within a short span I learnt a lot about this domain.
Pros
Managers are quite supportive
Cons
Salaries are good but can still be better
Good driving force for me
Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaAugust 26, 2017
I worked at Modi Builders full-time for More than 1 year. My tenure was very interesting and my knowledge graph went up each day, which was also the best part of working here.
Pros
Guidance and help from seniors was a great help, The salary package at Modi was good
Cons
Few unprofessional people obliterate the work culture, but that was manageable
I had a good experience
Front End Developer (Current Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaAugust 23, 2017
I worked at Modi Builders full-time. It is around 1.6 year i have been working. My journey was good and great things i learnt from here. Not everyone get the chance to work with amazing people.
Pros
Choosing Modi Builders was a wise decision, I liked the work, and received appreciation for my good performance, Good salary hikes
Cons
The work was not too much experimental, A bit work pressure
satisfied with my job
Desktop Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad-Deccan, TelanganaJuly 27, 2017
I would say that Modi Builders is a good company to work with. I am satisfied with my job and I see myself working here in a longer term. The salary is also quite good.
Pros
The office atmosphere is somewhat lively, Dedicated professionals, working in synch, Brainstorming sessions happen regularly
Cons
A bit work pressure, less flexible work timings
Immensely improved me as a professional
Engineer (Civil) (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJuly 26, 2017
I would like to give my feedback as per my analysis for the betterment there should be at least one outing in a month for all employees to allow them to gel around with each other and create healthy bonds.
Pros
My mentor, supported me, and helped me, grow my career graph, much better pay scale, with enhanced skills
Cons
High expectations from employees, which I feel is fair in way when they are paying us good salaries.
Smooth experience so far
Accountant Executive (Current Employee) –  HyderabadJuly 24, 2017
Everything is good but It would be better if the company could improve on the workstation arrangements. Making it comfy with chairs would be great for employees.
Pros
Lot of good things about working at Modi Builders., Smooth communication channels, Planned work, Dedicated roles, Bearable work pressure, Friendly colleagues
Cons
Salary could be a restraint, but you can surely plan to stay here if you are seeking future benefits, rather than instantaneous gains.
Had a decent experience at Modi Builders
Front End Developer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJuly 22, 2017
I am confident the management has some viewpoints in driving the organisation in a definite way but allowing employees brainstorm more freely and experiment a bit is advisable.
Pros
The working environment was quite open and welcoming, Management was mostly supportable with opinions, coming from employees, Pay was also all right
Cons
Excessive focus on preparing files and reports, I believe it squanders time to report about each and every thing, Unquestionably it pulls you away from other priority tasks.
Great work environment
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJune 24, 2017
I am working with Modi Builders as an accountant from last one year. Modi Builders is an excellent real estate company to work with. The company provides all its employees a great work environment. The workplace is comfortable with adequate lighting so that the employees don’t feel stressed while working. Also, the seniors are very co-operative and are always ready to guide the juniors. There is so much to learn from such experienced people.
Pros
Awesome salary package
Cons
Very few holidays
Amazing place
Junior Manager (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJune 16, 2017
I have worked with Modi Builders for 5 years now. Its such a amazing place to learn things with a variety of departments to work with and to know something new.
Pros
Good learning and exposure in finance, and accounts sector. The manageable workload, brings the best out of employees working here. Attractive salary packages
Cons
Unable to recall any cons at the moment, but I think the policies must be followed stringently, to maintain uniformity
Best Company to Work
Employee (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJune 6, 2017
Working with Modi Builders has been quite fruitful for me as I have learnt much during my tenure of 2 years.The increment and incentive is quite satisfied.
Pros
A place to learn new skills, good work culture and attractive salary packages
Cons
The management must introduce more employee-friendly policies, though I am satisfied with the existing ones
My skills get to be polished and enhanced
Interrior Planner (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaMay 27, 2017
I started working with Modi Builders as an interior planner 1.4 years back. I got an opportunity to work with the industry experts which helped me brush up my skills.
Pros
Attractive salaries and increments, Easily accessible seniors, Much to learn and experiment
Cons
Sometimes I feel, that the work pressure is misbalancing my life, but at the same time it happens rarely. So its manageable.
Ample opportunities
operation administrator (Former Employee) –  hyderabadMay 20, 2017
I am working with modi builders as an operations administrator. Decent work culture and ample opportunities to explore new growth avenues and a lot more thing.
Pros
Nice work culture, Cordial colleagues and Great incentives
Cons
There should be a smooth communication, amongst the staff, and higher management
That was a great time
Developer (Former Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaMay 9, 2017
I had a good time with modi builders for 3 years. I am not wrong if i say my grooming obviously not everything but 90% of my confidence, skills, position where i am right now is due to them.
Pros
i missed that environment, mostly respect for each other.
Cons
I had one issue there is deadline. If i talk about for that today, that was not a cons, that thing also help me, my efficiency got increased.
Customer satisfaction centric
Computer Operator (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshApril 22, 2017
Its nice experience to be associated with Modi builders. Team members are quite co-operative. Work categorised on customer satisfaction as a priority. We believe we are in existence because people like our constructed residence.
Pros
Co-operative team mates
Cons
professional life is so different, we only need a good team and modi builders already have that
Career started from best place
Internship (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshApril 4, 2017
I am a student of engineering pursuing my final year. In the mean while i started my first job with modi builders, although thats mine internship with modi builders. I felt so good to work with fabulous people and experienced their stupendous knowledge nd experience.
Pros
Down to earth management, helping trainer, intellectual colleagues
Productive,fun workplace
Office work in autocd (Former Employee) –  Kerala,thiruvallaMarch 28, 2017
Company was good, that anyone can enjoy there work . A descent salary is provided by them in the first week of a month.I got to work autocad there and I was satisfied with my job and salary
Pros
Free evening snacks
best place to learn
Architect (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshMarch 24, 2017
I am working with that organisation which provides us flexibility in our task. We learn new thing and experiment them in our projects. Sometimes we achieve good results from that. But sometimes we face a situation of loss as well, in that situation too Management appreciate us. They understand this thing, not every experiment provide us with the positive output. They don't scold us for that but gave us some advice for the next time that might provide us positive results.
Pros
very positive environment, a lot of thing to learn
Free environment for work
Marketing Head (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshMarch 20, 2017
I ensure you, one must want to work with Modi Builders. As i am also one of them who want to work with modi builders for a measurable time period. This is beacuse of very cool environment of work without any work pressure load.
Pros
we receive monthly incentives, appropriate holidays, free to attend 9 shift duty, no boundation to come at 8 or 9 in morning.
A way of my success
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshMarch 9, 2017
Since last 6 years, i am working with modi builders. I am feeling motivated everyday i came to my workplace and learning day by day. I am so confident, i have work experience with youth and with aged persons. I learnt so many things from here. This place turned me into a strong market man.
Pros
a place you can grasp bunch of knowledge, amazing skill set of seniors, down to earth kind of behavior, no ego issues, very sorted environment, amazing salary growth, superb career growth.
Cons
some employees felt pressurized, we need to sort out their issues, for a smooth team work.