Modi Builders Employee Reviews

Amazing place
Junior Manager (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJune 16, 2017
I have worked with Modi Builders for 5 years now. Its such a amazing place to learn things with a variety of departments to work with and to know something new.
Pros
Good learning and exposure in finance, and accounts sector. The manageable workload, brings the best out of employees working here. Attractive salary packages
Cons
Unable to recall any cons at the moment, but I think the policies must be followed stringently, to maintain uniformity
Best Company to Work
Employee (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJune 6, 2017
Working with Modi Builders has been quite fruitful for me as I have learnt much during my tenure of 2 years.The increment and incentive is quite satisfied.
Pros
A place to learn new skills, good work culture and attractive salary packages
Cons
The management must introduce more employee-friendly policies, though I am satisfied with the existing ones
My skills get to be polished and enhanced
Interrior Planner (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaMay 27, 2017
I started working with Modi Builders as an interior planner 1.4 years back. I got an opportunity to work with the industry experts which helped me brush up my skills.
Pros
Attractive salaries and increments, Easily accessible seniors, Much to learn and experiment
Cons
Sometimes I feel, that the work pressure is misbalancing my life, but at the same time it happens rarely. So its manageable.
Ample opportunities
operation administrator (Former Employee) –  hyderabadMay 20, 2017
I am working with modi builders as an operations administrator. Decent work culture and ample opportunities to explore new growth avenues and a lot more thing.
Pros
Nice work culture, Cordial colleagues and Great incentives
Cons
There should be a smooth communication, amongst the staff, and higher management
That was a great time
Developer (Former Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaMay 9, 2017
I had a good time with modi builders for 3 years. I am not wrong if i say my grooming obviously not everything but 90% of my confidence, skills, position where i am right now is due to them.
Pros
i missed that environment, mostly respect for each other.
Cons
I had one issue there is deadline. If i talk about for that today, that was not a cons, that thing also help me, my efficiency got increased.
Customer satisfaction centric
Computer Operator (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshApril 22, 2017
Its nice experience to be associated with Modi builders. Team members are quite co-operative. Work categorised on customer satisfaction as a priority. We believe we are in existence because people like our constructed residence.
Pros
Co-operative team mates
Cons
professional life is so different, we only need a good team and modi builders already have that
Career started from best place
Internship (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshApril 4, 2017
I am a student of engineering pursuing my final year. In the mean while i started my first job with modi builders, although thats mine internship with modi builders. I felt so good to work with fabulous people and experienced their stupendous knowledge nd experience.
Pros
Down to earth management, helping trainer, intellectual colleagues
Productive,fun workplace
Office work in autocd (Former Employee) –  Kerala,thiruvallaMarch 28, 2017
Company was good, that anyone can enjoy there work . A descent salary is provided by them in the first week of a month.I got to work autocad there and I was satisfied with my job and salary
Pros
Free evening snacks
best place to learn
Architect (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshMarch 24, 2017
I am working with that organisation which provides us flexibility in our task. We learn new thing and experiment them in our projects. Sometimes we achieve good results from that. But sometimes we face a situation of loss as well, in that situation too Management appreciate us. They understand this thing, not every experiment provide us with the positive output. They don't scold us for that but gave us some advice for the next time that might provide us positive results.
Pros
very positive environment, a lot of thing to learn
Free environment for work
Marketing Head (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshMarch 20, 2017
I ensure you, one must want to work with Modi Builders. As i am also one of them who want to work with modi builders for a measurable time period. This is beacuse of very cool environment of work without any work pressure load.
Pros
we receive monthly incentives, appropriate holidays, free to attend 9 shift duty, no boundation to come at 8 or 9 in morning.
A way of my success
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshMarch 9, 2017
Since last 6 years, i am working with modi builders. I am feeling motivated everyday i came to my workplace and learning day by day. I am so confident, i have work experience with youth and with aged persons. I learnt so many things from here. This place turned me into a strong market man.
Pros
a place you can grasp bunch of knowledge, amazing skill set of seniors, down to earth kind of behavior, no ego issues, very sorted environment, amazing salary growth, superb career growth.
Cons
some employees felt pressurized, we need to sort out their issues, for a smooth team work.
A company with satisfied employees
Engineer (Current Employee) –  HyderabadFebruary 24, 2017
If an employee join a company, as management expect from them a complete dedication similar to that an employee also expect from them to value them. And Modi builders truly value their employees. And an employee want to switch his/her current organisation only if they are not getting appropriate compensation for their work or if they are not satisfied with company's policies. But Modi builders providing all facilities to their employee, because I am working with this company this is not a reason for me to appreciate this company but as per my experience, it will be very unfair if I don't appreciate them.
Pros
This is my 4th company, in 2 years. In rest 3 companies, i hardly work for total 8 months. Its a really good company, i want to work with this organisation, for a long time.
Cons
Only one problem we are facing is the time bandwidth to deliver our tasks.
Best for customers and employees
Architectural Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshJanuary 21, 2017
As they are a big organsation in themselves. Bigger the company is bigger the responsibilities everyone have. Inspite of such responsibility we all working here doesn't feel pressurised. We are giving them our best and in response they value us and offering us the best. And it is pretty obvious if you want your personal growth then you should work for that. Because everyone doing their best job so the customer automatically receive the best one. In short we are working happily so that our customers receiving best construction in the market.
Pros
i am learning from here, management value us, got motivation, built confidence
Cons
challenging job to shine like a star
Very well managed society
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshDecember 15, 2016
Hello everyone, this is my experience for modi builders sunshine park, m going to share with you. I and my mom went to my aunt's home which is in sunshine park. That area was so amazing, i like that so much and wish to have one of mine falt there. If we talk about location that is also good we have near about everything like railway station and grocery stores and many more is so near. clean surroundings, well managed society and reputed, educated neighbours. Anyone can leave there so peacefully.
Hope we will work together for long
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshDecember 2, 2016
I joined this construction company last year as a relationship manager. all the staff members and mangement are quite classy. I just love the way they portray themselves and how so dedicated they are for their work. Actually i am thankful to them, they figure out something in me and gave me such a wonderful opportunity to work with them. Its a proud moment for me when someone asked me where are you working and honestly i answered them so proudly that "M working with Modi builders".
Good palce to learn
Junior Architect (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshNovember 1, 2016
I am currently working as a junior architect with Modi Builders the organisation is for freshers as well as experience for their carrier. very helpful and friendly nature towards the works.
Pros
friendly environment and helping nature.
Cons
Workpresure
Not lacking in any aspect.
Support Consultant (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshOctober 15, 2016
Best experience with Modi Builders committed by them is done on time delay sometime but in exceptional condition. As per my experience Modi Builders is the most decent construction company in Hyderabad.
Pros
Delever on comited time
Quality Construction
Consumer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshOctober 13, 2016
Modi Builders is the only quality construction company in Hyderabad. Always update on time for every update or progress on construction invitation to visit on construction site on every monthly or two.
Pros
Modi Builders is a decent construction company
Cons
No such cons in my experience
Modi Builders Construct A Good Building With Career
Assistant Architect (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaOctober 4, 2016
Working with Modi Builders is a challenging and good for career growth. Salary is good with incentive. lot to learn from the management and from the colleagues.
Pros
Chalanging Works
Cons
Work Preasure
Chalanging Place to work
Assistant Architecture (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshOctober 3, 2016
I have experience about a year with Modi Builders. Working with Modi Builders is an tough who cant handle challenges. This Company taught my a lot and the best part is how to handle and come out from pressure with results.
Pros
Good management good work culture
Cons
Some Time Work Preasure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Modi Builders. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5