Modi Builders Employee Reviews

Immensely improved me as a professional
Engineer (Civil) (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJuly 26, 2017
I would like to give my feedback as per my analysis for the betterment there should be at least one outing in a month for all employees to allow them to gel around with each other and create healthy bonds.
Pros
My mentor, supported me, and helped me, grow my career graph, much better pay scale, with enhanced skills
Cons
High expectations from employees, which I feel is fair in way when they are paying us good salaries.
Smooth experience so far
Accountant Executive (Current Employee) –  HyderabadJuly 24, 2017
Everything is good but It would be better if the company could improve on the workstation arrangements. Making it comfy with chairs would be great for employees.
Pros
Lot of good things about working at Modi Builders., Smooth communication channels, Planned work, Dedicated roles, Bearable work pressure, Friendly colleagues
Cons
Salary could be a restraint, but you can surely plan to stay here if you are seeking future benefits, rather than instantaneous gains.
Had a decent experience at Modi Builders
Front End Developer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJuly 22, 2017
I am confident the management has some viewpoints in driving the organisation in a definite way but allowing employees brainstorm more freely and experiment a bit is advisable.
Pros
The working environment was quite open and welcoming, Management was mostly supportable with opinions, coming from employees, Pay was also all right
Cons
Excessive focus on preparing files and reports, I believe it squanders time to report about each and every thing, Unquestionably it pulls you away from other priority tasks.
Great work environment
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJune 24, 2017
I am working with Modi Builders as an accountant from last one year. Modi Builders is an excellent real estate company to work with. The company provides all its employees a great work environment. The workplace is comfortable with adequate lighting so that the employees don’t feel stressed while working. Also, the seniors are very co-operative and are always ready to guide the juniors. There is so much to learn from such experienced people.
Pros
Awesome salary package
Cons
Very few holidays
Amazing place
Junior Manager (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJune 16, 2017
I have worked with Modi Builders for 5 years now. Its such a amazing place to learn things with a variety of departments to work with and to know something new.
Pros
Good learning and exposure in finance, and accounts sector. The manageable workload, brings the best out of employees working here. Attractive salary packages
Cons
Unable to recall any cons at the moment, but I think the policies must be followed stringently, to maintain uniformity
Best Company to Work
Employee (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJune 6, 2017
Working with Modi Builders has been quite fruitful for me as I have learnt much during my tenure of 2 years.The increment and incentive is quite satisfied.
Pros
A place to learn new skills, good work culture and attractive salary packages
Cons
The management must introduce more employee-friendly policies, though I am satisfied with the existing ones
My skills get to be polished and enhanced
Interrior Planner (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaMay 27, 2017
I started working with Modi Builders as an interior planner 1.4 years back. I got an opportunity to work with the industry experts which helped me brush up my skills.
Pros
Attractive salaries and increments, Easily accessible seniors, Much to learn and experiment
Cons
Sometimes I feel, that the work pressure is misbalancing my life, but at the same time it happens rarely. So its manageable.
Ample opportunities
operation administrator (Former Employee) –  hyderabadMay 20, 2017
I am working with modi builders as an operations administrator. Decent work culture and ample opportunities to explore new growth avenues and a lot more thing.
Pros
Nice work culture, Cordial colleagues and Great incentives
Cons
There should be a smooth communication, amongst the staff, and higher management
That was a great time
Developer (Former Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaMay 9, 2017
I had a good time with modi builders for 3 years. I am not wrong if i say my grooming obviously not everything but 90% of my confidence, skills, position where i am right now is due to them.
Pros
i missed that environment, mostly respect for each other.
Cons
I had one issue there is deadline. If i talk about for that today, that was not a cons, that thing also help me, my efficiency got increased.
Customer satisfaction centric
Computer Operator (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshApril 22, 2017
Its nice experience to be associated with Modi builders. Team members are quite co-operative. Work categorised on customer satisfaction as a priority. We believe we are in existence because people like our constructed residence.
Pros
Co-operative team mates
Cons
professional life is so different, we only need a good team and modi builders already have that

Want to know more about Modi Builders?

Ask a question
Career started from best place
Internship (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshApril 4, 2017
I am a student of engineering pursuing my final year. In the mean while i started my first job with modi builders, although thats mine internship with modi builders. I felt so good to work with fabulous people and experienced their stupendous knowledge nd experience.
Pros
Down to earth management, helping trainer, intellectual colleagues
Productive,fun workplace
Office work in autocd (Former Employee) –  Kerala,thiruvallaMarch 28, 2017
Company was good, that anyone can enjoy there work . A descent salary is provided by them in the first week of a month.I got to work autocad there and I was satisfied with my job and salary
Pros
Free evening snacks
best place to learn
Architect (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshMarch 24, 2017
I am working with that organisation which provides us flexibility in our task. We learn new thing and experiment them in our projects. Sometimes we achieve good results from that. But sometimes we face a situation of loss as well, in that situation too Management appreciate us. They understand this thing, not every experiment provide us with the positive output. They don't scold us for that but gave us some advice for the next time that might provide us positive results.
Pros
very positive environment, a lot of thing to learn
Free environment for work
Marketing Head (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshMarch 20, 2017
I ensure you, one must want to work with Modi Builders. As i am also one of them who want to work with modi builders for a measurable time period. This is beacuse of very cool environment of work without any work pressure load.
Pros
we receive monthly incentives, appropriate holidays, free to attend 9 shift duty, no boundation to come at 8 or 9 in morning.
A way of my success
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshMarch 9, 2017
Since last 6 years, i am working with modi builders. I am feeling motivated everyday i came to my workplace and learning day by day. I am so confident, i have work experience with youth and with aged persons. I learnt so many things from here. This place turned me into a strong market man.
Pros
a place you can grasp bunch of knowledge, amazing skill set of seniors, down to earth kind of behavior, no ego issues, very sorted environment, amazing salary growth, superb career growth.
Cons
some employees felt pressurized, we need to sort out their issues, for a smooth team work.
A company with satisfied employees
Engineer (Current Employee) –  HyderabadFebruary 24, 2017
If an employee join a company, as management expect from them a complete dedication similar to that an employee also expect from them to value them. And Modi builders truly value their employees. And an employee want to switch his/her current organisation only if they are not getting appropriate compensation for their work or if they are not satisfied with company's policies. But Modi builders providing all facilities to their employee, because I am working with this company this is not a reason for me to appreciate this company but as per my experience, it will be very unfair if I don't appreciate them.
Pros
This is my 4th company, in 2 years. In rest 3 companies, i hardly work for total 8 months. Its a really good company, i want to work with this organisation, for a long time.
Cons
Only one problem we are facing is the time bandwidth to deliver our tasks.
Best for customers and employees
Architectural Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshJanuary 21, 2017
As they are a big organsation in themselves. Bigger the company is bigger the responsibilities everyone have. Inspite of such responsibility we all working here doesn't feel pressurised. We are giving them our best and in response they value us and offering us the best. And it is pretty obvious if you want your personal growth then you should work for that. Because everyone doing their best job so the customer automatically receive the best one. In short we are working happily so that our customers receiving best construction in the market.
Pros
i am learning from here, management value us, got motivation, built confidence
Cons
challenging job to shine like a star
Very well managed society
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshDecember 15, 2016
Hello everyone, this is my experience for modi builders sunshine park, m going to share with you. I and my mom went to my aunt's home which is in sunshine park. That area was so amazing, i like that so much and wish to have one of mine falt there. If we talk about location that is also good we have near about everything like railway station and grocery stores and many more is so near. clean surroundings, well managed society and reputed, educated neighbours. Anyone can leave there so peacefully.
Hope we will work together for long
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshDecember 2, 2016
I joined this construction company last year as a relationship manager. all the staff members and mangement are quite classy. I just love the way they portray themselves and how so dedicated they are for their work. Actually i am thankful to them, they figure out something in me and gave me such a wonderful opportunity to work with them. Its a proud moment for me when someone asked me where are you working and honestly i answered them so proudly that "M working with Modi builders".
Good palce to learn
Junior Architect (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshNovember 1, 2016
I am currently working as a junior architect with Modi Builders the organisation is for freshers as well as experience for their carrier. very helpful and friendly nature towards the works.
Pros
friendly environment and helping nature.
Cons
Workpresure