Ministry of Education Employee Reviews

Moderate working condition
Clerk (Former Employee) –  From 2010 up to now 2017September 30, 2017
Good working environment, but it needs person with big heart because there is no motivation for workers With little remuneration.
I didn't enjoy my working at the ministry of education although I really appreciate the little I got because its better than nothing.
Highly productive and joyful
Advisor (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiSeptember 9, 2017
Policy and program formulation in education sector
Management of education institutions and schemes
Financial management in setting up institutions
good
Leading teacher (Former Employee) –  FAEC, F.NilandhooMay 14, 2017
It was fantastic! Different working environment. So many things to share here, but some of them were really challenged for people like me. Surprisingly I enjoyed a lot by playing badminton, swimming and fishing. I ate many tuna and different varieties of fish. Teaching in the Maldives really challenging for outsiders is to control the peer group and their classroom behavior with non-islanders were really horrific and thrilling a few occasions.
The best college i worked so far
Electronics Instructor (Former Employee) –  IndiaMarch 17, 2017
It is a well organised institute and one of the top college in Hyderabad, india. There is a facility of e- classrooms, free bus, housing loan facility etc.
Pros
Research aided
Cons
it is a good experienece working with ministry of education
English Teacher (Current Employee) –  fineyFebruary 22, 2017
I have beenw working with Ministry of Education since 2011. In my tenure asa n English teacher,I find them very cooperative andm motivating. However,job security is the main point that worries all.otherwise,it is good. We have holiday at regular intervals.it's guite interesting to work with them.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
energetic, fast learner and team player
graduate teacher (Former Employee) –  ihavandhoo,haa alif atollJanuary 16, 2017
It's mostly been easy working with the organisation. Less working hours made everything more easier. I have learned to adapt to cultural changes to a large extent. A very friendly and approachable management overall thought they had different rules for different people. Friendly colleagues and staffs.the hardest part of the job was to gain the trust of the students as a foreign teacher which eventually I achieved. The memorable and enjoyable part of the job is the weekend gatherings of teachers and of course the teaching experience itself.
Pros
rent, food allowances, over time, 6 hours job
Cons
cultural difference, language
The Nature of My job
English Language Teacher (Former Employee) –  Wadi bani KhaledDecember 10, 2016
Dealing with teachers, students or administrations is a very interesting thing, where someone can get the opportunity to act with variety of cultural backgrounds. This issue may increase the experience and cause a real development to my skills in the teaching field.
There are no noticeable hard parts in my job, it is a great work. There may be slight difficulties which can be solved easily with the cooperation of parents or school administrations.
Teacher
English Teacher (Former Employee) –  Kerala IndiaMay 28, 2016
Teaching High school students as English subject. Manage all their record and auditing Exam papers. Update syllabus from University and training new teacher
productive
Current Role - Class Teacher (Current Employee) –  Northern provinceAugust 8, 2015
Taught me some of the practical expectations of teaching. learnt different mannerisms of people and how to handle different individuals
Pros
few periods of teaching
Cons
no salary
Assistant Professor In English
Teacher-Ministry of Education, Maldives for 3 yrs (Current Employee) –  ChennaiApril 1, 2014
I look forward a placement in abroad teaching English as a second language...
Cons
7 Hours
Teaching Maths and Computer Sceince
Faculty (Comp./Maths) (Former Employee) –  Dhall Meedhoo and MaroshiDecember 9, 2013
Heading the Mathematics department, teaching of O Level Mathematics of Cambridge syllabus and computer basics like MSOFFICE and Internet browsing
Energetic,Enthusiastic and Honest at work station
Mathematics Teacher (Former Employee) –  Devvadhu, GA-Atoll,South MaldivesDecember 2, 2012
A Typical day at work was sudden visit of Central minister of Education,Republic of Maldives on 5th March 2006 when I was teaching in the class.
I learnt a positive approach towads the seniors.
Management I found cooperative and co-workers are very friendly and helpful though they were juniors.
Invigilation duty during O'Level London Examinations from morning 7.00am to evening 5.00pm.
A field trip in the Indian ocean to an uninhabited Island about 60 miles from the workstation travelled by water way in a Ferry-boat.
Pros
medical claims facility