Good Job ,having power of providing inputs to policy makers
Assistant Director (Cost) (Current Employee) – India – July 9, 2013
1. Policy Formulation with regards to the industries to be covered in Cost Audit.
2. Framing & Notification of Rules of Cost Accounting Record Rules.
3. Rationalization & revision of existing record rules to reflect changes in technology, manufacturing processes and accounting standards.
4. Consultation with industry in representative associations on policy matters..
5. Conducting Sector specific Cost & efficiency Studies
6. Analysis of the Cost Audit Report filed by the Companies
7. Inspection and Investigation & Initiating penal action against errant companies which do not comply with the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956.
Power of making rules and influence the policy decisions