Mindtree

Mindtree Employee Reviews

India884 reviews
Mindtree is good company and it's job culture is too good. I would recommend my friends to join this company.They provide free meals to their employees those who are working for MS project and providing pick up and drop. Mindtree having 80% Microsoft projects.
Mindtree was a fun place to work at. The job was stressful, but my manager was extremely supportive and my colleagues were great mentors as well as wonderful friends. The hardest part of the job was of course the sales and the type of product that was being sold, but the experience was very rewarding and insightful.
Pros
Projects
Cons
Too much politics at senior level. Even senior members get jealous of junior employees. Too much partiality is there for spotons and ratings. Non deserving people get more ratings.
Pros
Latest tech stacks
Cons
Partiality
As a fresher you receive the best training needed for professional growth.
Very good work culture and life balance.

Fairly good salary.

Good management and working environment
Good place to gain knowledge. Little hectic and tight project schedules. Good onsite opportunities. Compensation is not great. Overall good place to gain knowledge.
It is a good company for freshers not for experienced people. Not much projects available. Company HR policy is not in line with industry standard. For company work HR expects employees to spend from their pocket and travel to customer place.
I like to work in Mindtree, But the only thing is here i am working under payroll, So i am not getting much growth , so i decided to cange the company
good place to work.learned lot of thing.management is also good.all employee are helpful.The workplace is good and nice.learned lot of thing.mindtree is nice place to work.
Working environment is really good and people are really friendly. My HR manager was really helpful and encouraging. It is a good place to learn more and acquire more knowledge.
Good company. Things to look for ;
Orchard

Learning

Good salary

Peaceful if handled well.

Approchable

Friendly worksplace

Good campus in all location

And so on.
You can start with this company as a fresher. Very good environment and more experienced people. Lot of facilities such as WFH for 6 days in month, park to relax, kindergarten inside campus.
Good workplace, with collaborative work culture. Encouraging management who help in the skill-up process.
Good remuneration as well, opportunities galore.
Pros
Free Lunches, pickup and drop
I got 3 month training in Mindtree which helped me improve my skills. Also, the work environment is really enthusiastic. They have yearly Tech festival which is a great place for employees as well as vendors to showcase new ideas.
Indeed was a fun place to work at. The job was stressful, but my manager was extremely supportive and my colleagues were great mentors as well as wonderful friends. The hardest part of the job was of course the sales and the type of product that was being sold, but the experience was very rewarding and insightful.

***Pros

Free lunches, great team mates, management supportive

***Cons

Over management, sales process could be smoother
Lengthy deep technical skill check interview which goes for about 45 min to 60 min per interview.

They expect you to be sure of your skill set. Since it's a lengthy interview process it actually provides us great chance to prove yourself if you are technically strong.
You can improvise yourself if you join a better project. People are good. So far no politics. The way they handle employees are good. They follow the process strictly. All these above are for MindTree ltd. Not sure how it got changed after L&T acquired it.
Mindtree is a good company,we can balance both personal and work life.

Its such nice Indian company,especially married women ,they enjoined lot.

And the policy wise superb company like work from home,salary advances and other benefits.

Mostly Bangalore campus like college we will feel.
Training at Kalinga was the best place to learn
I learnt so many things on my training especially how to learn technology on our own.

Mindtree culture was best among all the other companies I knew.

Best learning phase and best for new comers.
Overall good experience.
Mindtree give onsite opportunity as and when available.

Learning culture was good.

Management need to listen Employee voice first than contractor .
Great place to work with with lots of cutting edge work and end to end functional flow to know.

If you have talent then sky is limit .

Great work is always appreciated and very friendly work environment it has.

Company has a policy of Employee 1st
Good company to work and manage work life balance.Can help in developing entrepreneur skills. Exposure to latest digital tools help in competitive advantage.