Microsoft
Coronavirus update
Information from Microsoft:

Microsoft Employee Reviews

India664 reviews
Learnt a lot from this company, enjoyed a lot, earned a lot.. super experience.
Would like to be part of this company again in future.. work life balance is the key..
Pros
All good.
Cons
Sometimes work pressure results in big big stressed life.
Microsoft had good compensation package along with comprehensive employee benefits.
Workplace ambience was excellent.

Workplace facilities were above industry standards.
Pros
Company transport, snacks, technical/family events, onsite food facilities
I had a great learning experience about HR Governance. I was part of an incredible team who gave me many opportunities to interact and work with different people across various countries.
It's very competitive and active experience. Need lots of patience and time to work here. Also it's a huge opportunity for learning & excel yourself. Overall very eventful and successful tenure in Microsoft and I am proud to be part of Microsoft family. The company is in right direction and strategy.
- Energetic & fast paced
- Coordination

- Good & Helpful Management

- Work & Life balance

- Getting Conf. room

- Monthly Meetings & Celebrations
All MNCs that are doing business in India are either just operating for Saes& Marketing or a development center. Hence the key focus of these MNCs is clear, SALES.

Hence, it's all about numbers.

Work pressure is there and job insecurity comes as a package here.

The only thing that is better than anything is compensation.
Working at Microsoft of is learning a new thing everyday. The exposure you get to customers and freedom of putting you innovative ideas towards business. Targets are monitored very closely and you have to be competitive and updated with your business plans.
Microsoft was my dream Company to work with. The employees & the management were equally good & interactive. Microsoft takes ultimate care of the employees. I feel, those who work with MS will feel more convenient than compared to any of their previous Org.
Communication Specialist (Supervisor)
Each day used to be different, as we looked after the security of the Microsoft personnel, assets etc. Always had to be on toes as we used to communicate directly with the leadership team. Any mistake from our end could cause huge risks, so each product disseminated used to be checked thoroughly. Meetings,shift timings etc used to be prolonged.
it was nice experience working within factory model projects in Microsoft
Inequality, Insecured and Stressful.I was never happy with the management during my stint at Microsoft.Though i have suffered with people around, i have learnt a lot in scope of my work.
Decent workplace with ample growth opportunities. Peers in microsoft help in maintaining a healthy relationship among which is very good to experience
The roles at the organization requires continuous learning of the latest Microsoft technologies. The potential for growth is very good and diversity (women) get preference in the company
Iis been good experience working for Microsoft client, daily activities are productive and innovative. I have learned SLA/ ITIL process throughout the job handling process.
Microsoft is a great place to work. They provide very good benefits and have good infrastructure and resources. Based on the team to team and your manager you will either enjoy your work or not at all. The company approach is top-down approach, rather than bottom up.
People think that Microsoft has good work/life balance. That is completely false. That could past scenario but for last 5 years they are also work like startup. I joined Microsoft as a part of company acquisition and since our group was new so we had to work like startup like12 hours a day and many times in weekends.
Good place to work at Microsoft, have lots of opportunity to extend the knowledge and learn new things, and easy to apporach the product team for knowing more about the product
Microsoft is a great company to work with in every aspect of job and otherwise. I had some great learning experience working with Microsoft, on professional and personal front.
Very Good Company to work with, Good atmosphere and different work culture, learned so many things related to leadership. research. I would suggest every one to apply for this company
Microsoft India Private Limited is a subsidiary of American software company Microsoft Corporation, headquartered in Hyderabad, India. The company first entered the Indian market in 1990.
I am Vendor working at Microsoft India Hyderabad. Very professional and friendly environment . Managers supports in all the aspects of the queries.
Overall I can rate as 8 out of 10.
The company is collaborative. However, the work-life balance in some is not balanced. Especially, if an employee is a contractual employee. No benefits offered.