Microsoft
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Microsoft:

Microsoft Employee Reviews

Learnt a lot from this company, enjoyed a lot, earned a lot.. super experience. Would like to be part of this company again in future.. work life balance is the key..
Pros
All good.
Cons
Sometimes work pressure results in big big stressed life.
i have got good opportunity to work and learn lot more during the work and culture and atmosphere and also improved a lot while working with this prestigious organisation.
Pros
monthly once
Cons
1hour
Microsoft Work culture is amazing , one gets to learn and explore in this organization . Microsoft follow the policy of Growth Mindset and encourages Diversity in the workplace.
Pros
Free Transport and Meals
Cons
Vendor policy
Ms is a good place to work, with lots of learning and exposure to azure world. I have learnt : • Azure Site Recovery & Cloud Migration • Azure IAAS Virtual machine backups and Management • Microsoft Azure Backup server & Azure Backup Agent. • System Center Data Protection Manager Disaster Recovery Management
Good
Cons
High Worload
It is a great place to work. One always get's to work on different technology stack. People are great. Food can be improved. Various fun activity/games available.
The direction Microsoft is going is something i really believe in. the top leadership team is great and agile. the vision and focus is there and constant communication from the senior leadership helps keep focus...
Pros
Senior Leadership
Cons
Lower Management
Very professional organized company with good benefits for employee and technology driven place. provide opportunity to connect with like minded technology oriented colleagues and great place to share and learn.
Pros
Professional environment
Cons
Long working hours.
Microsoft is a great platform to work with amazing people and learning things.I got an exposure to start my learning with CRM here and had a great experience with clie t facing opportunity.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Microsoft?
Oranization culture was awesome celebrating every culture fun with work and management was so good enjoying annual party and office picnic and also celebrate birthday baash .
The only regret in my professional career was leaving Microsoft. It has one of best work atmosphere and gives a proper work life balance You work with best talent and learn a lot in this process
As a full-time consultant for 5 years, I've worked at Microsoft as a UX Designer. I have had the honor to work directly with the great folks in Microsoft on amazing projects like Bing, MSN, Windows and more. I am able to quickly adapt to new challenges. Being quite hands-on, I enjoy getting involved in the whole process, starting from ideation and conceptualizing to designing to testing and shipping the ideas.
Good team..Great atmosphere Corporate lifestyle Lot f medical benefits and retirementbpension plans very good Good location .Good salary Modern technology and lot of chances to travel overseas
Pros
Free lunch freebies mumbai allowance
Cons
No end time bias
Never felt like working more hard though worked in night shifts but not feel that pressure at all. Work environment was very condusive for everyone. Definitely miss Microsoft.
Pros
Free food 24/7 and amazing health benefits
Cons
Sometimes some politics i would say.
Good facilities with good salary. One disadvantage is that we were hired as contracts. Good environment to work . As we were working for Microsoft corporation customers we have to do daily night shifts
Pros
Free dinner
Cons
Daily night shift
Microsoft is a great place to work. The company provides a great work life balance. It has a tremendous opportunities for personal growth. We will be recognized fro every pieces of work we do in Microsoft.
Microsoft is challenging environment but it brings out the best in people. The culture is dynamic and the people are fun, smart and will challenge one to be the best.
Abundant opportunities for personal learning and growth. Adequate independence provided to excel in your career and sharpen your leadership skills. Work life balance is superb.
It has a productive and collaborative culture. I enjoy working there with latest technology stack.Its a great place to work, good benefits with flexible wfh
Good experience in recruiting and additional projects with a global landscape view Management was great for the India sub Culture was fun and collaborative
I was with Microsoft IT. Most of the applications are 20 years old with no substantial investment in updating them. Most of the time went in bug fixing or resurrecting servers than in actual development.