Microsoft
Coronavirus update
Information from Microsoft:

Microsoft Employee Reviews

India664 reviews
Learnt a lot from this company, enjoyed a lot, earned a lot.. super experience.
Would like to be part of this company again in future.. work life balance is the key..
Pros
All good.
Cons
Sometimes work pressure results in big big stressed life.
Microsoft is a excellent company to work with, immense opportunity to learn & grow but few bad managers & poor HR process had taken the company to the wrong direction.
Pros
Good Pay Master
Cons
Tough to manage work like balance
Job culture Nad work life balance Iis good. Overall a good company to work here. I m so much glad to work with the team. Very positive team with good efforts and hard work.
For a company of this scale, Microsoft has pivotted well from legacy (Windows + Office) to Cloud Selling (D365, M365 and Azure).
There are large programs underway to upskill employees and ensure focus moves to SAAS / IAAS / PAAS.

It is a fun place to work however demanding on the work life balance if you are in a P&L role.
Individual can learn alot at college level and gain experience. It increases the leadership potential in you and help you make effective decisions in career
Pros
leadership
Cons
not so frequent meetings
The workplace is quite exciting and fun with positive energy. I was lucky to have some helpful people around me.
you will find a Great work life balance here
The best environment to work in. You learn a lot while working here a lot of opportunities. It is really lovely to work with such great individuals and very learning.
You report to a manager in the US, who has no idea about daily happenings in the office. Taking advantage of this, the older employees act like managers.
One of the best places to work. The modern engineering practices are one of the best things that excite any engineer.
Pros
Pay, Work Life Balance, Limitless opportunities to grow internally
Cons
people and policitics
Flexible timings, work culture is good.Lot of opportunities. direct connects with clients.Weekly Fun activities so that employees are refreshed. Enjoy the work.
its an amazing place to work as peers are really collaborative and there is work life balance as well. there is nothing much I can tell.. you can experience yourself when you join :)
There good team support. And good leader for sales drive in market.

Good traing shadule for employees and time to time market review taken by Seniors.
I spent my good as well as bad time with Microsoft and learned a lot over a very short period of time. It was very challenging and dealt with so many different things day to day.
Thanks to Microsoft
just do not want to post a review .Because it is every indivisuals observation abovecomments are just from my findings .So it would be not to say something
Great company but only work is not enough to grow here. you need network, visibility and other extra factors which make you grow.

Also lot depends on your manager.
Great work environment and scope for growth. Work-life balance is perfect . Compensations everything was amazing must join great wrk exceptinal cmous great place t ve
Most of the peers were smart and helpful but the culture and lack of process enabled a handful of people to do all sorts of things to obstruct hardworking and responsible individuals career growth.
Microsoft office is the perfect company that why professional working social media were process systemic about working is happening that Microsoft company
Pros
1hours
Cons
8hours
There are so many wonderful things about working for the company. My favorite is probably the flexibility I have with my hours. I also love the company culture and enjoy working with everyone. A lot of employees love their jobs because it looks great on a resume and allows them to gain a lot of knowledge.
Pros
A Privet Productivity Section Is There In Campus To Improve Your Knowledge To Further
Cons
Being Alert Of Higher Manager's and MD's
Systematic evaluation of our contributions
Respecting our goals

Allowing us to take decisions by encouraging innovation and creativity

Good reputation
I would really be happy if I get an Opportunity to work with Microsoft again...As a full time Employee

I shall recommend my friends to work in Microsoft

Also there need to be more space for Contract Employees to Get to the Permanent Role.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Health care