Microsoft
Coronavirus update
Information from Microsoft:

Microsoft Management reviews

India664 reviews
Learnt variety of work ethics, honed my professional skill set, professionalism, collaborative working style and team management, review mechanism and analytical approach.
The work life is better balanced than in other companies but the work is boring and the management is sluggish. The payscale is low, hence, not the best place to be in.
- It is very fun and productive environment to be in - Colleagues are highly talented and motivated to achieve best - Management is okay but sometime you start feeling typical bossy culture. - you are lucky if you get to work with good manager
Pros
Free fruits, flexible working hours
As I was working from home on this project, still the management and coordination were smooth. The only thing that wasn't good was rewards, this was a no-pay internship, which could be changed I guess.
There are continuous opportunities that help an individual to realise the potential. The constant guidance from the Senior Management and the HR function keep the process honest and encouraging. The relentless focus to maintain a great work culture can be seen right through the hierarchy.
My day to day work was very competitive. I have learned to handle pressure and problem solving while keeping up with the company policy. Coming to management they have always been friendly.
- Energetic & fast paced - Coordination - Good & Helpful Management - Work & Life balance - Getting Conf. room - Monthly Meetings & Celebrations
Microsoft was my dream Company to work with. The employees & the management were equally good & interactive. Microsoft takes ultimate care of the employees. I feel, those who work with MS will feel more convenient than compared to any of their previous Org.
it was nice experience working within factory model projects in Microsoft
Inequality, Insecured and Stressful.I was never happy with the management during my stint at Microsoft.Though i have suffered with people around, i have learnt a lot in scope of my work.
1. Teams are collaborative and lot of space for personal growth. 2. Management is really worst and quite biased about team members especially if you extraordinary.
Good to earn more knowledge, good culture, good management, on site offers. Faced some stressful situations. Recommending others to join the microsoft.
Company has great culture and a great portfolio of products. The salary levels are low in India compared to product management roles in other companies.
This is a good company for permanent guys. I am working here as a consultant. I have learned here a lot of things. Here culture also good and management is also cool.
Lot of options to explore internally. Motivating management to innovate. Work-life balance. Free learning resources. Challenging projects. Exposure to new tech.
Oppurtunities , Variation , Innovation , Festive celebration events , Women Empowerment , Management , Work Life Balance , Friendly Environment , Job Safety
Liar Liar pants on fire. Gave the best work to other people and leave you starving for credit. Don't work for it even if they pay you a million dollars
Nothing much to say it was a good learning experience from my end I have learned a lot new things over there like management of stock ,sales etc.Over there i got to know about the hardcore sales of a premium series product.
very good company culture. Also work depends on the team and its work. However all the initiatives that are coming from top management that are really good and best in industry.
Salary is very poor in Microsoft services. It is not as per the industry standards. Hikes are hopeless. Other departments look down upon the services which is the worst part of working in Microsoft services. Frequent change in the management is undesirable.
-many typical days at work -good management -highly professional -fun at work -outings and day outs -refreshing environment -many to learn -good peers at work