Microsoft
Information from Microsoft:

Microsoft Employee Reviews for Software Engineer

Software Engineer41 reviews
India41 reviews
Work life balance for an intern is nothing. Intern is expected to do work all day and also as this time the internship was WFH so we didn't get that much learning experience as compared to on-site internship.
Pros
Opportunity to work with really cool and talented people.
Cons
Hectic schedule
The work life is better balanced than in other companies but the work is boring and the management is sluggish. The payscale is low, hence, not the best place to be in.
1. Teams are collaborative and lot of space for personal growth.
2. Management is really worst and quite biased about team members especially if you extraordinary.
Enjoy working with some of the great minds from best colleges across the country.Work life balance is got.Pay is little under par compared to competitors.
Liar Liar pants on fire. Gave the best work to other people and leave you starving for credit. Don't work for it even if they pay you a million dollars
Great place to work but with MSGD , there are no big oppurtunities to learn since its services based. But the overall satsfaction was good since there were lot of perks and incentives.
Pros
Perks and incentives
Cons
Work culture has lot of attitude
Most of the peers were smart and helpful but the culture and lack of process enabled a handful of people to do all sorts of things to obstruct hardworking and responsible individuals career growth.
I fulfilled various roles and overcame myriad of challenges during my tenure at Microsoft. Starting as a Service Operations Engineer, I got to experience the essence of a software engineer by working as a Tester, Developer and a Program Manager. I thoroughly enjoyed my time especially working as a Program Manager on Microsoft BING® product. Along side got to be a part of many voluntary initiatives and organize fun events.
Good company to work for with challenging work and work life balance. Pay standards should be improved a little. Changing the BU after should be easy to move after few years of working.
Great place, work-life balance, fantastic management - loved my time there. Management took personal interest in my career growth and advancement, ensured I gave my personal life importance.
Typical day work not hectic , learned new and latest technologies, top management is good but team level it depends on person to person. workplace culture varies team by team .
Everything was okayish, but the work-life balance was good. Lots of politics, incompetent management, no proper code reviews or peer feedback, evaluations solely on relationships with teammates.
I was with Microsoft IT. Most of the applications are 20 years old with no substantial investment in updating them. Most of the time went in bug fixing or resurrecting servers than in actual development.
A good place to work for people a new employee to learn international standards,Every day was a challenging day with the global clients. Friendly management with well mannered culture.
It was a great experience working at Microsoft. I got to learn a lot and work on the latest technologies. The work progress is good. Various opportunities in terms of project work, leadership, learning new things are offered.
Many teams to choose from, variety of work going on. Infinite opportunities to rise to the occasion. Driven individuals will learn a lot. If you are clueless, you may end up not learning much.
Microsoft is a great place to work. Colleagues are smart. Work is good. Environment is positive. Has indoor games facility. Cares about work life balance.
Great place. Would recommend!

Work hours are typical. Work is relevant.

Most enjoyable time is during the conferences and Hackathons.

Work place culture is good.
Low innovation rate. Perfect for married people who want to settle into their lives with a comfortable workplace and salary. The company pampers you a lot. Very few times when I felt like I was doing something for the betterment of the people around me. Fewer politics than most Indian companies.
One of the best places to work in India. Be it the quality of work or the work-life balance, benefits - everything is good.

The only problem I see is with the middle management in India - who seem to have taken this as their retirement job. Firstly, a lot of them are disconnected from technology and are only people managers; and bad at that too.
Pros
Work, benefits
Cons
Middle management
Great company to work and life balance is cool.
One of the best technology companies to work for, good pay, good benefits and great environment to grow and learn,

1. Good learning environment

2. Good Salary

3. Good Management

4. Ample opportunities

5. Great Extra Curricular activities

6.Lots of benefits ( apart from salary like medical cover, allowances)

7. Lots of paid leaves ( 20 EL +12 sick + all other categories like marriage, paternity, family care, maternity etc.)

8.Work from home

9. Free Microsoft softwares

Infinite learning opportunities

Flexiblility in work

Shift allowances

Team outings ( every quarter)
Pros
good environment and transparency
Cons
N/a